eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Aug 12, 2022 09:32 pm

Aeonclix | Advaced Earning On Net
Print
Author Topic: Aeonclix | Advaced Earning On Net  (Read 2537 times)
aeon2012

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Nov 04, 2012 12:09 am

Hi there emoneyspacers, I'm just informing you guys that i am opening my PTC business right now. high5

Edited 11/9/2012

Here's the new feature that we will be offering on our site, effective after the maintenance later.

Pay rates per membership

Pay per click

Pay per referral click

FOR NON-UPGRADED MEMBERS

10% Commision on Upgraded Direct Referral  (Lifetime)
   50 Direct Referrals Limit
   100 Rented Referral Limit
   Gauranteed 5 Daily Ads
   $1 Payout Minimum

FOR UPGRADED MEMBERS

20% Commision on Upgarded Direct Referral (Lifetime)
   Up to 2000 Direct Referral
   Up to 4000Rented Referral
   Guaranteed 10 Daily Ads
   $1 Payout Minimum

MEMBERSHIP PRICE

Any comments or suggestion will be appreciated.

THANK YOU high5

« Last Edit: Nov 10, 2012 11:40 am by aeon2012 » Logged
Ascott

Referrals: 5

PHP/Mysql Programmer

View Profile
Reply #1: Nov 04, 2012 02:51 pm

Minimum Payout  no idea
eddy03

Referrals: 1

Jesus is my Lord

View Profile
Reply #2: Nov 05, 2012 10:51 pm

you have a good rate, but this won't attract members because of high min. cashout ($2).
It will takes months to cashout... no idea

try $0.1 or $0.5 (max) ...will be better I think...

aeon2012

View Profile
Reply #3: Nov 05, 2012 11:59 pm

Yeah you are right it can attract more members, but the thing is it can also attract abusive members from cheating. I watched many sites that goes bankrupt on that reason and i hate when it happens. Smiley

These are the adjustments that we made.

BUXBONUS has been enabled
Earn $0.01 from completing our daily task

Updates on Advertisement

Advertisements that has referral commissions:
MICRO Advertisement
SUPERMINI Advertisement
MINI Advertisement
STANDARD Advertisement
EXTENDED Advertisement

Note: Yes, we made it possible to give you referral click commissions from MICRO to EXTENDED Advertisement except for our DAILY Advertisement. We made this to prevent cheaters to abuse our self sponsored ads.

Value of clicks:
STANDARD ACCOUNT
Pay per click: 0.0005 - 0.005
Referral per click: 0.0003 - 0.004
SILVER ACCOUNT
Pay per click: 0.0005 - 0.005
Referral per click: 0.0005 - 0.008
GOLD ACCOUNT
Pay per click: 0.001 - 0.01
Referral per click: 0.0008 - 0.0120
PLATINUM ACCOUNT
Pay per click: 0.002 - 0.02
Referral per click: 0.001 - 0.0160

Updates on Membership

We now support unlimited direct and rented referrals.
You can now buy referrals not rent it.
Account membership has been lowered down.
Standard and Silver Accounts assured ads per day 4
Gold and Platinum Accounts  assured ads per day 8

If you had some different views on the way we think, we appreciate to hear it.
« Last Edit: Nov 06, 2012 12:03 am by aeon2012 » Logged
rehan4pk

View Profile
Reply #4: Nov 06, 2012 02:04 am

$2 Cashout and 0.004 value ads available. Won't it take 500 days to reach cashout like this?
aeon2012

View Profile
Reply #5: Nov 06, 2012 02:31 am

Yeah you're right but if you are only focusing on your own clicks. That's why we made the maximum referrals of our members to be unlimited even if you're a standard member only. high5. We know that you would not really be happy just by earning on your own clicks but with many referrals clicking you have.

It's a good trade between low self sponsored advertisements to unlimited referrals + commissions on every advertisements that will appear on our site. In addition we prevented cheaters from abusing self sponsored ads (If you know what i mean) and our site will stand on any payouts will be made.

Just think of it that we made all our advertisement including micro advertisement has a commission each time your referral clicks. clap

mini54

View Profile
Reply #6: Nov 06, 2012 02:46 am

pm sent

rehan4pk

View Profile
Reply #7: Nov 06, 2012 02:55 am

Yeah you're right but if you are only focusing on your own clicks. That's why we made the maximum referrals of our members to be unlimited even if you're a standard member only. high5. We know that you would not really be happy just by earning on your own clicks but with many referrals clicking you have.

It's a good trade between low self sponsored advertisements to unlimited referrals + commissions on every advertisements that will appear on our site. In addition we prevented cheaters from abusing self sponsored ads (If you know what i mean) and our site will stand on any payouts will be made.

Just think of it that we made all our advertisement including micro advertisement has a commission each time your referral clicks. clap

Your objective is good. But plan needs to be improved. Demotivation of high cashout is greater than motivation of maximum referrals. It needs to be leveled. Buxhost is very good script to get members and you shouldn't let the thousands of potential members go away rather than focusing on getting few highly patient and promoting members.

joined the site and now waiting for yahoo maintanance to finish so i can activate account.
eddy03

Jesus is my Lord

View Profile
Reply #8: Nov 06, 2012 06:47 am

whos want to be our referrals, if they need 500 days to get paid ?...
impossible for every members for having referrals..

this just my plan for having buxhost site..., if you stay with you are, it's your own principal...

aeon2012

View Profile
Reply #9: Nov 06, 2012 11:43 am

Thanks rehan4pk and eddy03 you all got a point  clap.

Yes it's quite demotivating and it needs more improvement for high cashouts. As we view this business you must act fast before it gets grow and we know it will take a lot of time to get more members in this strategy. And yes nobody wants to click for 500 days for him to cashouts only that's why we open the buxbonus with quite medium earning on it. $0.01 for easy task everyday. We think its quite enough to motivate our members (a bit if that's what you think Wink) for doing clicks for a day. Maybe i'll suggest to lowered our payouts because we only just began launching this site.

The reason why we all did this is because we don't want to just change the way aeonclix works all of a sudden that can cause some members had some negative feedbacks. I don't say that every sudden change was always bad. Yes, sometimes its good but in the ptc world when you get to the point that you had a lot of members you can't always survive self sponsoring your ads, you will lowered the clicks of it for sure. And if you had your luck you can find sponsors and that's great.

Without reputation you will not have that quality and with no quality less advertisement -- with less advertisement no earnings for our members and that's a serious demotivating. As I said, we've only just began and  its not too late to change our strategies.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I'll appreciate that. dance2
Thanks guys.

aeon2012

View Profile
Reply #10: Nov 09, 2012 04:25 am

I
« Last Edit: Nov 09, 2012 09:52 am by aeon2012 » Logged
aeon2012

View Profile
Reply #11: Nov 09, 2012 07:41 am

Any comments or suggestion will really help us all  high5 thank you
aeon2012

View Profile
Reply #12: Nov 09, 2012 11:36 am

If your'e interested i can give you an upgraded membership for a month. Just send me a ticket because, i don't give anymore automatic upgrades. This Upgrade membership is only  available until we reach 1000 members. So there's no risk on trying. Thank you boogie

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.