eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Sep 26, 2020 02:45 PM

To vampire , sajjad or whatever u r :)
Print
Author Topic: To vampire , sajjad or whatever u r :)  (Read 6603 times)
bassamelgendy

Referrals: 4

MUSLIM.. ARABIAN.. EGYPTIAN .. ZAMALKAWY..ENGINEER

View Profile WWW
Oct 20, 2012 09:59 AM

I know that , this is not the suitable board to post this thread in , But usually this guy posting in this board so he can read that .

Hi,vampire , sajjad or whatever u r

1st , ur problem only with me , Not MAk or EMS , U were banned cuz of me , mak was just following the rules . so plz u can solve ur problem only with me .

I've suggestion u may like it . I'll ask mak to unban ur account "if u r vampire , ur account didn't get banned" and I'll tell mak to BAN my Account I think u always dearmed about banning me .

It's okay for me if i got my account banned . plz if u accept my deal make anthor account and reply here or pm me ONCE i get pm from u i'll ask mak to ban my account .

Stay in peace

Bye

Signature is not allowed Due to censorship and restrictions
bassamelgendy

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Oct 20, 2012 10:05 AM

Waiting for ur reply guys
« Last Edit: Oct 20, 2012 10:45 AM by bassamelgendy » Logged

susan0810

Referrals: 1

"Sometimes we WASTE too much time to THINK about SOMEONE who DOESN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT US for a second."

View Profile
Reply #2: Oct 20, 2012 10:24 AM

this time i wont support you about your request banning your account to mak

you didnt do anything bad to ems.

sometimes people clashes on their opinion and views

you offended them and they also offended you

dont quit

this is what they want and you will only make them happy

dont quit

ems
Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Oct 20, 2012 10:45 AM

I know that , this is not the suitable board to post this thread in , But usually this guy posting in this board so he can read that .

Hi,vampire , sajjad or whatever u r

1st , ur problem only with me , Not MAk or EMS , U were banned cuz of me , mak was just following the rules . so plz u can solve ur problem only with me .

I've suggestion u may like it . I'll ask mak to unban ur account "if u r vampire , ur account didn't get banned" and I'll tell mak to BAN my Account I think u always dearmed about banning me .

It's okay for me if i got my account banned . plz if u accept my deal make anthor account and reply here or pm me ONCE i get pm from u i'll ask mak to ban my account .

Stay in peace

Bye
Why?
These are the only means of entertainment, I mean, among some serious discussions. Not everything is about making money - We also need clowns and jokers to keep us entertained all the time, so I guess let the kid create more accounts and have fun. It takes just a click to remove the -ve feedbacks and to put a red badge and we have the staff to do that.

So, just take a chill pill and relax thumbs up
bassamelgendy

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Oct 20, 2012 11:03 AM

this time i wont support you about your request banning your account to mak

you didnt do anything bad to ems.

sometimes people clashes on their opinion and views

you offended them and they also offended you

dont quit

this is what they want and you will only make them happy

dont quit

ems
ThnQ 4 ur reply jade , i rly apperciate this . thumbs up
Why?
These are the only means of entertainment, I mean, among some serious discussions. Not everything is about making money - We also need clowns and jokers to keep us entertained all the time, so I guess let the kid create more accounts and have fun. It takes just a click to remove the -ve feedbacks and to put a red badge and we have the staff to do that.

So, just take a chill pill and relax thumbs up

Yes agreed but since this guy insulting my family so i can't bear with that . and he is insulting many EMS members cuz of me . so it'll be better if we have a deal to end this.

Nissan350z

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Oct 20, 2012 11:05 AM

Yes agreed but since this guy insulting my family so i can't bear with that . and he is insulting many EMS members cuz of me . so it'll be better if we have a deal to end this.
Do you really think those compliments from a low life matters even if they abuse your family? Ofcourse, you may take it seriously, but think for a second, can you really stop it?!? If not here, he'll pull your legs somewhere else, maybe in another forum. This is internet afterall!!

Anyways, it's totally your call.
bassamelgendy

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Oct 20, 2012 11:12 AM

Do you really think those compliments from a low life matters even if they abuse your family? Ofcourse, you may take it seriously, but think for a second, can you really stop it?!? If not here, he'll pull your legs somewhere else, maybe in another forum. This is internet afterall!!

Anyways, it's totally your call.

Yes u r right , but if he accept my deal , I've to do what i promised him .

calicoast

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #7: Oct 20, 2012 11:17 AM

time to punish mak  ems
bassamelgendy

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Oct 20, 2012 11:19 AM

time to punish mak  ems

do u accept my deal ?

hassanashes

Referrals: 8

Parrots? I love Them!

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Oct 20, 2012 11:20 AM

once a min

Are you not a Mulsim??? Angry
remember if any insult your family then he is insulting his own family don't you think?

calicoast

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #10: Oct 20, 2012 11:27 AM

just say sorry in that thread that its your fault because some of good member got banned i will not insult you or your family like you did
bassamelgendy

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Oct 20, 2012 11:28 AM

once a min

Are you not a Mulsim??? Angry
remember if any insult your family then he is insulting his own family don't you think?

I believe that Allah will punish him but if i have method to prevent him from insulting my family or anyother i must do it Smiley

bassamelgendy

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Oct 20, 2012 11:29 AM

just say sorry in that thread that its your fault because some of good member got banned i will not insult you or your family like you did

Good members , tell me any ?

Nissan350z

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: Oct 20, 2012 11:30 AM

Which thread are you talking about?
Besides, even if he does apologize, he isn't a low life scum like you who needs to get a life.
You are lucky that mods here are not that strict and are user-friendly otherwise you wouldn't have got any second chance. So, utilize it properly.
Mak

Referrals: 43

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: Oct 20, 2012 11:35 AM

Bassam as Nissan suggested, whatever that guy is posting just a pure crap, we all knows that, He even said the same words for my family which I don't care, as If you start caring these words then you cant live your online life.
Ignorance is the best policy when stupidity strikes. big grin he will soon get bored if you ignore him mrgreen

Also Kareem gave me a lesson which I always put in my pockets.
"Don't let internet words get into your head, they mean nothing"

Before a guy was abusing feedback's and now this person, they don't even know that just a single click can waste thr all efforts. I mean first creating a email account, then making a EMS account and then activate it, and then post crappy posts take some time but on the other hand every thing on a single click will gone forever ems
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.