eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 23, 2020 05:21 AM

Feedback limit of 5 per day
Print
Author Topic: Feedback limit of 5 per day  (Read 6717 times)
cowboy1

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #60: Sep 11, 2012 02:37 PM

Lol really cowboy you are feeling proud? trust me you are one of the biggest idiot there is in the world TIME is important learn to make use of it instead of doing retard type stuff.

I really hope Northy to get well soon! people like him who have made others life so much easy really deserve to have a healthy life!

you are world's biggest idiot you better watch your mouth or next time when i give neg repu you will be in my top of the list and with some very bad words that you will never forget
Mak

Referrals: 43

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #61: Sep 11, 2012 02:38 PM

First of all your game is over, you are posting like a human only because u know now u cant spam feedback abuse. Second thing we know who are you.
I already sent a message at your original old old account. if you keep doing this you will be banned from all of your accounts. some of them are already banned, so rest in peace for them. thumbs up
cowboy1

View Profile
Reply #62: Sep 11, 2012 02:41 PM

First of all your game is over, you are posting like a human only because u know now u cant spam feedback abuse. Second thing we know who are you.
I already sent a message at your original old old account. if you keep doing this you will be banned from all of your accounts. some of them are already banned, so rest in peace for them. thumbs up

banned all account you think you are smart than other but you are not now you are showing your true color
Keiko1

View Profile
Reply #63: Sep 11, 2012 03:16 PM

you coward my 999 account  still left looks like you need some fight than wait for some times you will se what can do to you in few days now click the red button because u don't know anything other than the button you coward
rahimlakhany

Referrals: 1

A Forex Trader by choice and very happy to be one.

View Profile WWW
Reply #64: Sep 11, 2012 04:00 PM

you are world's biggest idiot you better watch your mouth or next time when i give neg repu you will be in my top of the list and with some very bad words that you will never forget

I love that  mrgreen

Infact i would love it if you add me 10 times in your list so that you can give me 10 negative feedbacks  rofl

Bye bye dear  Kiss
bassamelgendy

Referrals: 4

MUSLIM.. ARABIAN.. EGYPTIAN .. ZAMALKAWY..ENGINEER

View Profile WWW
Reply #65: Sep 11, 2012 05:04 PM

i have told you before i will not do that until you not take side of wrong guy and ban others for no reason

You may not be sajjad himself , I just remmber when kerw PMed me and told me that sajad will ruin my life

I'm sure that sajjad ask some ppl to do this here , come one sajjad with ur original account don't be coward by using kids accounts .

until you not take side of wrong guy and ban others for no reason

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,241318.msg2309462.html#msg2309462

I think it's very clear Now . thumbs up

Signature is not allowed Due to censorship and restrictions
susan0810

Referrals: 1

"Sometimes we WASTE too much time to THINK about SOMEONE who DOESN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT US for a second."

View Profile
Reply #66: Sep 11, 2012 07:05 PM

This kid just need some love and attention. He would be alright.  mrgreen

+1

Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #67: Sep 11, 2012 10:31 PM

Any psychiatrist here? mrgreen
Some EMS member needs a treatment for sure.
bassamelgendy

View Profile WWW
Reply #68: Sep 11, 2012 10:32 PM

you coward my 999 account  still left looks like you need some fight than wait for some times you will se what can do to you in few days now click the red button because u don't know anything other than the button you coward

OMG i forgot , If u have 999 more accounts why did u make one to post here ??

bassamelgendy

View Profile WWW
Reply #69: Sep 11, 2012 10:33 PM

Any psychiatrist here? mrgreen
Some EMS member needs a treatment for sure.

any new accounts ?? big grin

Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #70: Sep 11, 2012 10:47 PM

any new accounts ?? big grin
I don't have any information as the staff haven't disclosed the name of the original account yet. Tongue
bassamelgendy

View Profile WWW
Reply #71: Sep 11, 2012 10:49 PM

I don't have any information as the staff haven't disclosed the name of the original account yet. Tongue

He is related to sajad 101% Wink

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.