eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jan 19, 2020 02:31 PM

Feedback limit of 5 per day
Print
Author Topic: Feedback limit of 5 per day  (Read 6175 times)
Mak

Referrals: 42

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #45: Sep 11, 2012 08:07 AM

i can make 50 post in my each  30 accounts and give repu than total 150 repu a day than why are you taking it like a joke that show who is kid here i am smart than others Cool

Try it mate.  thumbs up
jatonen

Referrals: 6

Fact: You cannot please everybody

View Profile WWW
Reply #46: Sep 11, 2012 08:19 AM

i can make 50 post in my each  30 accounts and give repu than total 150 repu a day than why are you taking it like a joke that show who is kid here i am smart than others Cool
LOL I doubt any success to that if any of the Staffs are always online..... boom red coat.. thumbs up thumbs up

cowboy1

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #47: Sep 11, 2012 08:37 AM

LOL I doubt any success to that if any of the Staffs are always online..... boom red coat.. thumbs up thumbs up

i said i will use my 150 repu one time so it won't take much time and posting thing i use 3 web browser and i will post in some hours between so nobody will know that's me big grin and about the staffs you saw what happen yesterday and Sunday when i given you and others neg repu  nobody was here when i given more than 200 -repu and i know what time mak goes ofline for long time big grin
cowboy1

View Profile
Reply #48: Sep 11, 2012 08:39 AM

Try it mate.  thumbs up

i have told you before i will not do that until you not take side of wrong guy and ban others for no reason
Mak

Referrals: 42

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #49: Sep 11, 2012 08:50 AM

i have told you before i will not do that until you not take side of wrong guy and ban others for no reason
I never ban anyone without reasons. Nor I took any person's side in a wrong corner.
jatonen

Fact: You cannot please everybody

View Profile WWW
Reply #50: Sep 11, 2012 09:21 AM

i said i will use my 150 repu one time so it won't take much time and posting thing i use 3 web browser and i will post in some hours between so nobody will know that's me big grin and about the staffs you saw what happen yesterday and Sunday when i given you and others neg repu  nobody was here when i given more than 200 -repu and i know what time mak goes ofline for long time big grin

LOLs...go on waste your time for nothing so funny....

NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #51: Sep 11, 2012 12:48 PM

I dont understand what is your problem, what have I done to you that cause you to attack my forum?  Sad
Worst part is you did all this trouble right when I had Bone Infusion and have been very very sick, not cool.
I think maybe you need to take a break from the computer and go hang out with friends and relax, this is just a forum.

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
zackeyn

Referrals: 4

Look into my eyes...good your soul is mine now. ♥

View Profile
Reply #52: Sep 11, 2012 01:03 PM

Wait what?  Shocked Mr NorthOwl in such a bad state?

Dont forget to take some rest if you start feeling bad.

Hope you get well soon.

Err we using kid here as inmature not how smart some 1 is any 1 can attemp to make that but good luck and have fun making 1500 posts in total for all your suposed accounts. Besides ur engrish doesnt help at all. You so desperate to get any attention at all youre here atemping to cause a mess. Its sad. Even worse cuz you attemped to steal some 1 else bad reputation.  rofl
« Last Edit: Sep 11, 2012 01:10 PM by zackeyn » Logged

cowboy1

View Profile
Reply #53: Sep 11, 2012 01:32 PM

I dont understand what is your problem, what have I done to you that cause you to attack my forum?  Sad
Worst part is you did all this trouble right when I had Bone Infusion and have been very very sick, not cool.
I think maybe you need to take a break from the computer and go hang out with friends and relax, this is just a forum.

i don't have any problem with you  and mak or your forum but some times when something wrong happen here i will not stop like mak take side of wrong person and ban other person for no big reason without even warn  and i hope you get well soon
cowboy1

View Profile
Reply #54: Sep 11, 2012 01:35 PM

Wait what?  Shocked Mr NorthOwl in such a bad state?

Dont forget to take some rest if you start feeling bad.

Hope you get well soon.
Err we using kid here as inmature not how smart some 1 is any 1 can attemp to make that but good luck and have fun making 1500 posts in total for all your suposed accounts. Besides ur engrish doesnt help at all. You so desperate to get any attention at all youre here atemping to cause a mess. Its sad. Even worse cuz you attemped to steal some 1 else bad reputation.  rofl

looks like you need some neg repu to prove you that i was the guy who given neg repu
waqas11

!!Aslamoalecum To All Of You !!

View Profile WWW
Reply #55: Sep 11, 2012 01:48 PM

i don't have any problem with you  and mak or your forum but some times when something wrong happen here i will not stop like mak take side of wrong person and ban other person for no big reason without even warn  and i hope you get well soon

it looks u r sajjad.axe  Tongue anyways why u didnt understand this simple thing that you are just wasting your time here thumbs down And you every negative move will remove by Mods..I really pity you..what a waste of time you are for yourself..really disgusting
rehan4pk

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #56: Sep 11, 2012 01:57 PM

looks like you need some neg repu to prove you that i was the guy who given neg repu

You seriously need some friends. Shut your PC down, go outside and hang out with friends just like northowl advised. If friends are not enough, Have a girl friend and chill.
rahimlakhany

View Profile
Reply #57: Sep 11, 2012 02:01 PM

Lol really cowboy you are feeling proud? trust me you are one of the biggest idiot there is in the world TIME is important learn to make use of it instead of doing retard type stuff.

I really hope Northy to get well soon! people like him who have made others life so much easy really deserve to have a healthy life!
rahimlakhany

View Profile
Reply #58: Sep 11, 2012 02:03 PM

You seriously need some friends. Shut your PC down, go outside and hang out with friends just like northowl advised. If friends are not enough, Have a girl friend and chill.

Sorry to say but who would want to become friends with silly kids like him who has such a super stupid attitude mrgreen
rehan4pk

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #59: Sep 11, 2012 02:06 PM

Sorry to say but who would want to become friends with silly kids like him who has such a super stupid attitude mrgreen

This kid just need some love and attention. He would be alright.  mrgreen
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.