eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Aug 10, 2020 12:27 PM

Feedback limit of 5 per day
Print
Author Topic: Feedback limit of 5 per day  (Read 6500 times)
NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Sep 10, 2012 12:55 PM

Due to recent feedback spamming abuses we will be implementing a new restrction where you can only leave 5 feedback reputation ratings per day. If you find that you run out and that this is not enough per day. Or you have any other input please post in this thread. Thanks!

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
davidbugs

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #1: Sep 10, 2012 12:56 PM

Northowl hey about 30 days for feedback.  If you are a new member.  It can help a little bit.
NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Sep 10, 2012 12:58 PM

Northowl hey about 30 days for feedback.  If you are a new member.  It can help a little bit.

Like I said in the other thread this does not help from people with accounts older than 30 days going nuts feedback spamming. Also this would hurt allot of people who do ref deals and referral exchange in the first month, they shouldnt have to wait if they do a deal.

davidbugs

View Profile
Reply #3: Sep 10, 2012 01:04 PM

I think you disable the feedback for one week or 2 weeks.. To calm down. 
Mak

Referrals: 43

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Sep 10, 2012 01:05 PM

David if u see this guy made account on 18th August so it wont help if we set feedbacks option after month.
Even Captcha can be beaten because this is a real guy. so restriction of limit is the best thing right now.
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Sep 10, 2012 01:15 PM

I never done more than 5 per day.  I probably average 1/10 a day

zackeyn

Referrals: 4

Look into my eyes...good your soul is mine now. ♥

View Profile
Reply #6: Sep 10, 2012 01:23 PM

Its better limiting the amount of reps that you can give than disabling it for a month for new members. Some 1 lookin to troll every one reps can simply make many multis let em sit then mess around.

5 seems plenty to me not like you will deal with so many people at same time and you can always put a reminder if you run out of reps for the day.
And not like you give rep away so easily well atleast for positive ones.  Tongue

NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Sep 10, 2012 02:01 PM

Ok its implemented.

We now have 2 feedback restrictions

1. You must have 50 posts to leave feedback (this was an old restriction)

2. You can only leave 5 feedback reputation per day. (This is our new restriction)

Please let us know if there are any bugs or if anyone actually ends up needing to leave more than 5 feedback per day >.>

rehan4pk

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #8: Sep 10, 2012 02:13 PM

5 Per day is more than enough. People should learn on which situation and after how much time they should give feedback.

I suggested this earlier and saying again. There should be rule to put thread / post link while giving feedback. It should be must in case of negative feedback. However, Can give relaxation for +1.
NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Sep 10, 2012 02:18 PM

I suggested this earlier and saying again. There should be rule to put thread / post link while giving feedback. It should be must in case of negative feedback. However, Can give relaxation for +1.

the reason we made the restriction for both negative and postive feedback is a feedback spammer could just spam positive feedbacks which could still create a mess.

rehan4pk

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #10: Sep 10, 2012 02:26 PM

the reason we made the restriction for both negative and postive feedback is a feedback spammer could just spam positive feedbacks which could still create a mess.

I support and appreciate the current restriction. It was just another suggestion for betterment of feedback system. There is already a rule for negative feedback that it can't be given unless anything goes wrong in dealing with the person. Having a thread link would make it more clear. Smiley
FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Sep 10, 2012 02:35 PM

Which apparently happened to me because of my opinion.

North aren't you glad you do not have to deal with people in person?

davidbugs

View Profile
Reply #12: Sep 10, 2012 03:09 PM

Ok its implemented.

We now have 2 feedback restrictions

1. You must have 50 posts to leave feedback (this was an old restriction)

2. You can only leave 5 feedback reputation per day. (This is our new restriction)

Please let us know if there are any bugs or if anyone actually ends up needing to leave more than 5 feedback per day >.>

I think you should make tougher.  You must write at least 100 words with quality each  post with 100 posts!!  Did you like my idea?
bassamelgendy

Referrals: 4

MUSLIM.. ARABIAN.. EGYPTIAN .. ZAMALKAWY..ENGINEER

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: Sep 10, 2012 03:44 PM

I think only 2 feedbacks per day is fair enough , Someone who will give 5 feedbacks/day count as spammer too big grin

Signature is not allowed Due to censorship and restrictions
whatsadollartoya

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: Sep 10, 2012 03:52 PM

I think only 2 feedbacks per day is fair enough , Someone who will give 5 feedbacks/day count as spammer too big grin

I agree, 5 is even a little too much. Realistically, you don't know if someone is going to be inactive in an exchange, or scam you from disputing a payment, until days after the exchange between the two people happen. I'm amazed that anyone gives out 5 in a day, should take time to judge someone's reputation, not instantly after a exchange is done or what ever.

My opinion though, kudos to the idea and implementation of a stricter rule, some kids do get carried away.  ems  thumbs up

Edit: Here's an idea, no specific numbers just the concept.

Newbies get to do 1-2 a day, Regulars 2-3 a day, etc. Depending on your tag or how many posts you have. Could have a tier kinda thing.
« Last Edit: Sep 10, 2012 03:58 PM by whatsadollartoya » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.