eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jan 24, 2021 07:17 PM

Growcents scam ?
Print
Author Topic: Growcents scam ?  (Read 625 times)
dragonboy46

Referrals: 195

View Profile WWW
Jun 27, 2012 11:37 PM

Hello everyone  Smiley
Today, I tried to cashout my $1 which meets the minimum cashout but failed as it says:

"The payout maximum for your account is 333% of your investment. As your investment is $0.00, the maximum amount you can request here is $0.00."

Never seen a PTC Network asking for investment in order to be paid. Seems like a scam to me...

Checkout MONEY4U to learn how to create a stable and passive income online.
Zeropost

Referrals: 0

Moderator of HoneyDollarz

View Profile
Reply #1: Jun 28, 2012 04:40 AM

Hello everyone  Smiley
Today, I tried to cashout my $1 which meets the minimum cashout but failed as it says:

"The payout maximum for your account is 333% of your investment. As your investment is $0.00, the maximum amount you can request here is $0.00."

Never seen a PTC Network asking for investment in order to be paid. Seems like a scam to me...

The owner of this site before Aroxen then Aroxen sell it to Lolamola and Lolamola now the owner and plus Lolamola was scamming some people in EMS so he get Perma ban are this clear enough ? :p

clap PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG clap
Aroxen

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jun 28, 2012 06:20 AM

Sorry about that! Lolamola was the admin of that site! But unfortunately he scammed many people using the site and few other EMS members exchanging money.

Fast And Easy Earnings Online
View Ads - Watch Videos - Micro jobs - Tons Of Offers - Surveys
samar54

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Sep 09, 2012 07:52 AM

Hello everyone  Smiley

there are many site like this now

please join to :
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.