eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jul 07, 2022 12:59 AM

CLOSED
Print
Author Topic: CLOSED  (Read 17928 times)
Adzpot

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #90: Dec 15, 2012 06:43 PM

50% OFF DURING THIS CHRISTMAS SEASON!! VALID UNTIL DECEMBER 26, 2012 ONLY
GET YOUR COPY NOW AND ENJOY THE GREAT BENEFITS OF THIS TERS SCRIPT

win5bucks

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #91: Dec 16, 2012 02:55 AM

nice offer  big grin

Adzpot

View Profile WWW
Reply #92: Jan 15, 2013 01:02 PM

Version 1.50 Released

TERS Script Updated Files and sql has been sent to all clients, Please follow the procedures we provide on emails

and also we are giving 50% discount on our script, limited offer, get your copy now  thumbs up

perfume999

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #93: Feb 09, 2013 06:21 AM

Hello,

I am very interested in looking at your T.E.R.S SCRIPT 1.50. Please can you let me look at the demo.

I am looking for a revshare script and Im hoping that yours could be just that

please send to: edgl1981@gmail.com

Regards
Greg Long
buxrobot

View Profile
Reply #94: Apr 15, 2013 08:00 PM

up
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2013 08:35 PM by buxrobot » Logged
Mr Interesting

View Profile WWW
Reply #95: May 04, 2013 08:46 PM

I contacted Real Ads Group by email with a few questions about the script.  They were nice, answered all questions, even
came unto Google chat to clarify things.

I verified with them first that Liberty reserve, egopay and stp are automatic.

I ordered the script, it took two days to deliver it.

i had some difficulty installing it and noticed that customer support is now slow in replying.  I managed to install the script.

I tried the script but Liberty reserve is not automatic.  same with egopay.  also if i credit a member manually, the stats on the site doesnt even update.  If a member makes a withdrawal it doesn't even update the stats as well.

I ask for support and they take 5 days to reply completely ignoring my questions.

I ask again for help and they send me to http://tersscript.com/ which doesn't even reply or work. 

They are only helpful to sell you the script but after they sell you and scam you, they are gone.

AVOID THEM.  POOR SUPPORT and selling me a defective script.

Free 50 Cent Rev Share - https://consistent.pro
DanielBinghamJr

View Profile
Reply #96: May 05, 2013 12:24 AM

I contacted Real Ads Group by email with a few questions about the script.  They were nice, answered all questions, even

i had some difficulty installing it and noticed that customer support is now slow in replying.  I managed to install the script.

I tried the script but Liberty reserve is not automatic.  same with egopay.  also if i credit a member manually, the stats on the site doesnt even update.  If a member makes a withdrawal it doesn't even update the stats as well.

I ask for support and they take 5 days to reply completely ignoring my questions.

I ask again for help and they send me to http://tersscript.com/ which doesn't even reply or work. 

They are only helpful to sell you the script but after they sell you and scam you, they are gone.

Withdraws will not be instant if that is what you mean...

But I've seen complaints from other people saying designers can't work with the script because it is such a mess... Whether or not that is true, I don't know.
Dejan

View Profile
Reply #97: May 10, 2013 04:15 PM

Dont buy , thay a scamers.
Whay i mean that?

After my payment; waiting more than 10 days to provide me a template what i pay and order.
Of course I'm happy, when asked what was going on, the answer was: our codec on ​​my days off. I took the matter into their own hands and did a template for their desire and intention. Then followed: after a month of the script, the site was blocked because I removed copyright, and nowhere does it say that the same can not move further in the script can not adjust anything except how much people will pay, to inquire about how to set ravenue sharing parameters have not heard back. Furthermore script has a few bugs that are also not able to solve them through. In one word, the script is lively crap and do not throw money for something. I asked for a refund, some people are rich, just nadanm to them and come to an end.

Kind regards: DejanK.
Adzpot

View Profile WWW
Reply #98: May 12, 2013 10:22 AM

Hi,

I think i already responded on your problem and give you the proper call back url to activate the instant funding. I don't have an idea why you calling us scam as the product has been delivered to you and being use for more than a month,

Dont buy , thay a scamers.
Whay i mean that?

After my payment; waiting more than 10 days to provide me a template what i pay and order.
Of course I'm happy, when asked what was going on, the answer was: our codec on ​​my days off. I took the matter into their own hands and did a template for their desire and intention. Then followed: after a month of the script, the site was blocked because I removed copyright, and nowhere does it say that the same can not move further in the script can not adjust anything except how much people will pay, to inquire about how to set ravenue sharing parameters have not heard back. Furthermore script has a few bugs that are also not able to solve them through. In one word, the script is lively crap and do not throw money for something. I asked for a refund, some people are rich, just nadanm to them and come to an end.

Kind regards: DejanK.

Another one  big grin
Just because we suspend your license due to copyright issue, we are now scam? Common
Before we deal on web designing service, i always telling the deliver time is maximum of 10 business days depends on the current work load that we have, and i think we meet the deadline as we finish the template within 10 days.

==========================================================================================

By the way we are no longer the main owner of TERS, we cannot able to handle heavy online workload due to my busy schedule on my real job. So if you have any concern kindly contact support@tersscript.com.

MOD please close this thread. Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013 10:25 AM by Adzpot » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.