eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Nov 30, 2022 11:46 pm

Looking for Designer
Print
Author Topic: Looking for Designer  (Read 3273 times)
starvinmarvin14

Referrals: 28

BreezyBucks.com Admin

View Profile WWW
Sep 10, 2009 04:21 pm

I need someone to design http://www.uxbux.com for me. If anyone is interested please let me know. I can do the logo and all of the buttons, I just need someone to do the web design for me and to make the template. I'm looking for a blue and silver template, and you can design it according to the logo I made below. I'm looking for an experienced web designer so if you think you are qualified please let me see some of your work and I will work out a price with you.  Grin

AjayP

Referrals: 4

View Profile
Reply #1: Sep 10, 2009 04:44 pm

Thanks for stealing my site design/components  frusty [and giving them to sean too]

and here we go again...
« Last Edit: Sep 10, 2009 04:55 pm by AjayP » Logged
Chilly

Referrals: 24

ChillyCash & ChillyRewards Admin

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Sep 10, 2009 04:50 pm

shakefist Ajay knew someone with our GPT template would soon steal his PTC idea, sad it had to be you Starv. Roll Eyes

[Moderator's Notes: Image Removed. Reason: Not Loading]
AjayP

View Profile
Reply #3: Sep 10, 2009 04:54 pm

EDIT: sorry something wierd is going on with my browser please delete all these empty posts Shocked
starvinmarvin14

BreezyBucks.com Admin

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Sep 10, 2009 04:54 pm

Experienced my a$$. Thanks for stealing my site design/components  frusty and giving them to sean

Also your designs are freaking like 500mb per banner
Okay Ajay, what are you talking about? I haven't stolen any of your designs. Everything that I have made for Sean was completely original and done by me. I did not go to your site to try and copy anything. If you think anything is similar please post it here for me to see, otherwise shut the f*** up. I've had just about enough of you.

Fyi, the logo I made is 50kb so I have no idea what you are talking about. Just go and mind your own damn business.

starvinmarvin14

BreezyBucks.com Admin

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Sep 10, 2009 04:57 pm

shakefist Ajay knew someone with our GPT template would soon steal his PTC idea, sad it had to be you Starv. Roll Eyes
HIS PTC idea? I'm sure many people had a PTC before him. Roll Eyes For the record, I haven't even seen his PTC site.

AjayP

View Profile
Reply #6: Sep 10, 2009 04:58 pm

Okay Ajay, what are you talking about? I haven't stolen any of your designs. Everything that I have made for Sean was completely original and done by me. I did not go to your site to try and copy anything. If you think anything is similar please post it here for me to see, otherwise shut the f*** up. I've had just about enough of you.

Fyi, the logo I made is 50kb so I have no idea what you are talking about. Just go and mind your own damn business.
Mind my own buissness your are the biggest scammer I have ever met? Copying my site all the time. And now you will copy my PTC. I open GPT you open GPT. I admin at a GPT forum, you create a GPT forum. Just look at your crap PTC, all the EMS members here know your PTC is a scam just from investigating furster.
AjayP

View Profile
Reply #7: Sep 10, 2009 04:58 pm

Registrant:
   Thomas Exler

Newmarket, ON L3X 1S7
   Canada

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
   Domain Name: UXBUX.COM
      Created on: 18-May-09
      Expires on: 18-May-10
      Last Updated on: 04-Sep-09

Administrative Contact:
      Exler, Thomas  Email Masking Image@hotmail.com
      183 Kensit Avenue
      Newmarket, ON L3X 1S7
      Canada
      +1.9054      Fax --

Technical Contact:
      Exler, Thomas  Email Masking Image@hotmail.com

Newmarket, ON L3X 1S7
      Canada
      +1.9054      Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
      NS3.FREEBEEHOSTING.COM
      NS4.FREEBEEHOSTING.COM

http://uxbux.com/index.php?view=site_info

No question is it EMS members?
« Last Edit: Sep 10, 2009 06:59 pm by makingendsmeet » Logged
starvinmarvin14

BreezyBucks.com Admin

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Sep 10, 2009 05:05 pm

Quit thinking that everything I do is associated with you.  frusty

Me opening a GPT site had NOTHING to do with you. I didn't even know you HAD one before I signed up! Holy sh*t you are unbelievable. Are you saying that everyone with a GPT, PTC site and a forum is copying you then Ajay? Because I'm sure that many people are doing that then  Roll Eyes. I also just bought this PTC site off of Digital Point to fix it up and maybe sell again. So I am not copying you! And what does posting my personal info prove?

AjayP

View Profile
Reply #9: Sep 10, 2009 05:07 pm

Quit thinking that everything I do is associated with you.  frusty

Me opening a GPT site had NOTHING to do with you. I didn't even know you HAD one before I signed up! Holy sh*t you are unbelievable. Are you saying that everyone with a GPT, PTC site and a forum is copying you then Ajay? Because I'm sure that many people are doing that then  Roll Eyes. I also just bought this PTC site off of Digital Point to fix it up and maybe sell again. So I am not copying you! And what does posting my personal info prove?
Proves alot! But since you don't know anything about PTC i guess you can't understand why it is clearly scam. Go Figure!

Don't care if you make the same sites as me. (even though thats completely stupid)
But I know you are going to steal stuff from my PTC cause you have no originality.

Funny how someone who doesn't know about PTC is opening one. ( I dont see scam a possibility here)

I'm done in this thread, I will handle it in the appropriate section later on.
« Last Edit: Sep 10, 2009 05:13 pm by AjayP » Logged
starvinmarvin14

BreezyBucks.com Admin

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Sep 10, 2009 05:11 pm

Proves alot! But since you don't know anything about PTC i guess you can't understand why it is clearly scam. Go Figure!
No it does not prove anything other than you being immature. It's a dog eat dog world so you better get used to it. You've got to quit whining about other people "copying" you (even though I didn't!) and continue with your own business/site rather than trying to sabotage others...

Don't care if you make the same sites as me. (even though thats completely stupid)
But I know you are going to steal stuff from my PTC cause you have no originality.
I've never even heard of your GPT site (I don't know what it's called!) so please don't tell me because I could really care less.

Funny how someone who doesn't know about PTC is opening one. ( I dont see scam a possibility here)

I'm done in this thread, I will handle it in the appropriate section later on.
Why do you assume I know nothing about PTC sites? You are so damn full of yourself that you think anyone starting a PTC site is copying you. Anyways, good to hear you are done with this thread so I can continue with what it was actually suppose to be about.  frusty

PS. I know it is a nulled version and that is because the person at DP lied to me about it being a legit script (buying licensed version soon). I am also moving from free hosting as that is what it has came with. I have not opened my site yet so don't make any assumptions about it.
« Last Edit: Sep 10, 2009 05:50 pm by starvinmarvin14 » Logged

AjayP

View Profile
Reply #11: Sep 10, 2009 05:17 pm

No it does not prove anything other than you being immature. It's a dog eat dog world so you better get used to it. You've got to quit whining about other people "copying" you (even though I didn't!) and continue with your own business/site rather than trying to sabotage others...
I've never even heard of your GPT site (I don't know what it's called!) so please don't tell me because I could really care less.
Why do you assume I know nothing about PTC sites? You are so damn full of yourself that you think anyone starting a PTC site is copying you. Anyways, good to hear you are done with this thread so I can continue with what it was actually suppose to be about.  frusty

http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,17615.msg169676.html#msg169676
Site looks great!  Wink Did you do all the designs by yourself?

Yes that is it starvin. All the EMS member who started PTC site here I hate. I hate lynnj, Danniel, and saket because they all copied me.
« Last Edit: Sep 10, 2009 05:29 pm by AjayP » Logged
starvinmarvin14

BreezyBucks.com Admin

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Sep 10, 2009 05:23 pm

I was talking about your PTC site... not your SC site.  der

And I thought you were done with this thread.

cjkballer

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #13: Sep 10, 2009 05:25 pm

Remember this Starv?

One day: http://www.forumlagoon.com/showthread.php?t=32423

Next Day: http://www.forumlagoon.com/showthread.php?t=32441

That is not terrible, but one day? Wow, you are too eager to make money quick aren't you now?

PS: I own this forum
« Last Edit: Sep 10, 2009 05:27 pm by cjkballer » Logged
starvinmarvin14

BreezyBucks.com Admin

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: Sep 10, 2009 05:34 pm

Remember this Starv?

One day: http://www.forumlagoon.com/showthread.php?t=32423

Next Day: http://www.forumlagoon.com/showthread.php?t=32441

That is not terrible, but one day? Wow, you are too eager to make money quick aren't you now?

PS: I own this forum
Yes, I started the forum after yours but just so you know my idea didn't come from your site. I got the idea with Dantastic and I will admit that my site was a failure. I just wanted to get more experienced with websites at that point (It was my first project).

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.