eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 19, 2020 09:09 AM

ⓉⒻⒷ Company ❐ we are paying from ➁Ⓞ➊➊ ➚ NEW script - BIG earnings ➚
Print
Author Topic: ⓉⒻⒷ Company ❐ we are paying from ➁Ⓞ➊➊ ➚ NEW script - BIG earnings ➚  (Read 6286 times)
KevinGroup

Referrals: 1

Entrepreneur

View Profile
Reply #30: Nov 28, 2012 06:06 AM

First invest starting, let's see the move  pray

Learn How To Earn $1-$100 Per Day
cokyboy

^ AMAZON Master ^ Contact

View Profile WWW
Reply #31: Nov 28, 2012 10:35 AM

What is your account id? (in what you invested?)

KevinGroup

Entrepreneur

View Profile
Reply #32: Nov 28, 2012 10:52 AM

My ID: kevinkool
I chosen HROI (200%) because some bux site holding my big fund and i have enough Payza to upgrade this Membership

Learn How To Earn $1-$100 Per Day
cokyboy

View Profile WWW
Reply #33: Nov 29, 2012 05:05 PM

Ohh..

Nice, than I wish you BIG luck with this Smiley
Hope you will earn some money!

cokyboy

View Profile WWW
Reply #34: Dec 04, 2012 06:09 AM

Is very sad to say this, but Paypal after 11 months of colaboration decide to close permanent and without any right to appeal my account (this is second account), but now there was nothing wrong, without a good reason they just close me, I was speak with them for hours, I complain to UE but nothing, they just say to me they don't want to continue anymore with me as I can be risky for them and my account can get exponential more money and is not safe Sad

I don't know what will happen next, but I hope all investors will re-invest in all other processors (like payza, egopay, solidtrustpay, libertyreserve or okpay, but I recommend LR, PZ and STP) .

"The Paypal master was defeted by his own gun"

Sorry for any inconveniences, site will continue to stay online and paying but I don't know for how long..

Good day to all..

temp4all

View Profile WWW
Reply #35: Dec 08, 2012 06:13 PM

Realy sad to see this news!  Sad
PayPal sucks!  frusty

I'm interested in buy a membership in your site.
If I buy though LR I'll get weekly instant payments?
The best membership is the HROI (200%)?

Thanks and good lucky!

clixten

Referrals: 5

View Profile WWW
Reply #36: Dec 08, 2012 09:02 PM

I dont understand 1 thing ... How Neobux does not have problems with Paypal ... ..   the receive and send over 25-50.000$ per day ...

Paying Since 1 November 2012

Registered Company ! Over 650.000 members joined, What are you waiting for ?
temp4all

View Profile WWW
Reply #37: Dec 08, 2012 10:48 PM

I dont understand 1 thing ... How Neobux does not have problems with Paypal ... ..   the receive and send over 25-50.000$ per day ...

That's a really good question!  Undecided

nike21

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #38: Dec 09, 2012 12:34 AM

well if you've been around..you woulda known they did have problems with pp also....
billytallent

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #39: Dec 09, 2012 01:16 AM

you kinda answered it yourself there a big client

just curious as to why you cant get your pp account back arent you the guty (cokyboy) in the buy and sell section charging people to unlock limited accounts

and considering your last statement"  Sorry for any inconveniences, site will continue to stay online and paying but I don't know for how long"

maybe this is time to move this program to a different folder

i just question it cause a company as you stae thats small as yours is i diont understand how losing a processor would close it
« Last Edit: Dec 09, 2012 01:54 AM by billytallent » Logged

cokyboy

View Profile WWW
Reply #40: Dec 10, 2012 05:19 AM

Yes you can invest via LR and get instant payments (HROI is best, but please be aware that now upgrades are not counting as investments anymore)

About neobux and paypal, even I don't understand, I only thing neobux is too BIG for them to cause problems are close them "just like that".

Yes I am the "cokyboy - paypal master" but I never charge people for what I have inspecte on paypal accounts or for any un-locks I maked, I have only charge them if paypal unblock totally or if I was able to find solution for getting funds out.

About me and paypal, trust me I have spoke with them for hours, I complain to European Union, I have done all (only 1 thing to judge with them, but I don't want this).
In same case if paypal take a decision will remain permanently because they are too birocratic.
Just 3 days ago a friend of mine with TOS covered (from them) because of file sharing they block account with 50,000$ and nothing to do just to recover funds after 180 days. This is it my friends, come to reality because paypal do what they want to do Smiley

About Company, yes I am very small company and is not like real company, I just like how it sounds Smiley is only "internet company" I don't have any related (relations) in offline (like a registered offline company) Smiley

Have a good day all and really hope all support me.
I just refunded many of investors and I have seen you are honest and all, I got only 2 disputes (without making refund).

Good luck.

temp4all

View Profile WWW
Reply #41: Dec 10, 2012 07:19 AM

Yes you can invest via LR and get instant payments (HROI is best, but please be aware that now upgrades are not counting as investments anymore)

About neobux and paypal, even I don't understand, I only thing neobux is too BIG for them to cause problems are close them "just like that".

Yes I am the "cokyboy - paypal master" but I never charge people for what I have inspecte on paypal accounts or for any un-locks I maked, I have only charge them if paypal unblock totally or if I was able to find solution for getting funds out.

About me and paypal, trust me I have spoke with them for hours, I complain to European Union, I have done all (only 1 thing to judge with them, but I don't want this).
In same case if paypal take a decision will remain permanently because they are too birocratic.
Just 3 days ago a friend of mine with TOS covered (from them) because of file sharing they block account with 50,000$ and nothing to do just to recover funds after 180 days. This is it my friends, come to reality because paypal do what they want to do Smiley

About Company, yes I am very small company and is not like real company, I just like how it sounds Smiley is only "internet company" I don't have any related (relations) in offline (like a registered offline company) Smiley

Have a good day all and really hope all support me.
I just refunded many of investors and I have seen you are honest and all, I got only 2 disputes (without making refund).

Good luck.
So if I buy upgrade and need to invest more to receive payment?
Buy RR is counted as investiment?

Thanks!  thumbs up

cokyboy

View Profile WWW
Reply #42: Dec 10, 2012 08:28 AM

Yes, you need to add funds (if you apply for HROI), if you apply for any other program you don't need to add funds because is not required investments, only on laggard.

Yes if you want to Rent Referrals you need to Add Funds, if you add funds is counted as investment.

Thank you for your time.
Good luck.

cokyboy

View Profile WWW
Reply #43: Dec 13, 2012 12:51 PM

[Mod edit: Ownershp cant be changed as per Buxhost terms.]
« Last Edit: Dec 13, 2012 01:15 PM by Mak » Logged

Mak

Referrals: 43

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #44: Dec 13, 2012 01:13 PM

*This is not a sell site, is only an ownership transfer with full admin account.
If you want we can speak with buxhost and site can be transfered to customer account.

I think for this I ask only modic price of 175$
(stp, pz or lr)

Stop playing with words game, you cant sell or change ownership as per buxhost TOS, Edit the main post and the post above this or your site will be moved in suspect and your posts will be edit by staff here.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.