eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Nov 26, 2020 03:54 AM

Clixcube, is this site is going anywhere?
Print
Author Topic: Clixcube, is this site is going anywhere?  (Read 3770 times)
win5bucks

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Dec 25, 2012 07:40 AM

today's news after a lil buzz about launch

Dear members,

After the first few hours upon launching, we have received some complaints and questions about the way we are conducting our strategies. This is mostly regarding the 4 PTC NON-payed ads available. Please read carefully and try to understand why ClixCube is different from all the failed GPT websites that promise and give everything to their members for the first weeks or if they are lucky months of their short existence. It's very important that you understand this and support us:

How many GPT websites have you seen with a pre-launch?
Not many. Pre-Launch is a very important factor that GPT website owners forget. it's important for growth, fixing bugs/issues, getting familiar with the website, features, etc. Most GPT website owners are so excited to launch their websites that they do it before all the work is completely finished.

How many GPT websites have you seen with a unique design?
Not many. Most GPT websites use templates or designs that are like any other website. ClixCube was designed for several months making sure members would get a friendly, easy to use and clean platform.

How many GPT websites have you seen reaching 3000 members in only 5 days?
Not many. It's crutial to get as many members as a GPT website can to get advertisers to advertise in a website, because no advertiser wants to advertise on a website with no members. And we are working to grow the website as much as we can in these first few weeks.

How many new GPT websites have you seen with 4 fixed ads that protect their members so that they always have the required ads available in order to get payed from their referrals?
Not many, and if they do have, it's their own ads, which means they are paying their members without making any profit, which means sooner or later no one will get payed apart from the website owners.

How many GPT websites have you seen with a trusted seal showing they are a registered company or business?
Not many, most GPT websites are owned by individuals who never had a business before and will be part of the 99% failed GPT websites.

Please understand this:

ClixCube has only just launched, there aren't many advertisers buying advertising packs yet. You have a huge list of "offers" under the "earning opportunities" that you can complete while ClixCube grows and gets advertisers to advertise more often (you get commissions from your referrals who complete these offers too.

Many PTC sites don't last because they start paying with their own ads due to not having enough advertisers in the beginning (which is normal) and then they go bankrupt because they don't have enough money to cash out to their members from their own advertisements. And ClixCube will not be part of the failed list of GPT websites, we are determined to grow and work as a business and not as a hobbie or a scam. We kindly ask our members to understand this because this is very important that they understand:

New PTC sites that have many ads (it's their own ads) = will not have enough money to cash out to their members = will end.

New PTC sites that don't have many ads = will grow with time = will last.

This is a CRUCIAL point that needs to be understood.

Thank you
Admin

I like to reply to that

How many GPT websites have you seen with a pre-launch?
Well not quite a lot, since that in PTC is pretty useless

How many GPT websites have you seen with a unique design?
Is this guy is taking it's members for dumbasses? I d liek to say, a few dozens

How many GPT websites have you seen reaching 3000 members in only 5 days?
Quite a few since you promote it everywhere with some kind of promises that you don't keep
4 fixed advertisements will always exist.

This is to protect members from not having enough ads to click in order to get payed by their referrals.

These advertisements are non-payed advertisements, however, not only members are safe regarding their ability to receive their referral commissions but also ClixCube will always have these advertisements carefully picked. This means that if you are looking to earn extra money from the internet, these advertisements were carefully selected to bring you this opportunity as being reliable and proved to work businesses.

How many new GPT websites have you seen with 4 fixed ads that protect their members so that they always have the required ads available in order to get payed from their referrals?
Welcome to PTC world, no ads, no members, no advertisers, no upgraded members and so on...

How many GPT websites have you seen with a trusted seal showing they are a registered company or business?
In some countries it takes a couple of hours to register a company, with no upfront investment whatsoever.

I think this guy is using the wrong way out to get his business launched, waiting for advertisers to turn up, ok, why not, but by then, all his 3000 members will be gone and only a few will be there to get what they can.

win5bucks

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Dec 26, 2012 02:35 PM

Number of clicks on one ad (over 2 available) at 2:45PM (336 clicks)

Number of members at 2:45 PM

Same ad as above at 9:45PM (639 clicks = 300 clicks in 7 hours => back to what admin said: How many GPT websites have you seen reaching 3000 members in only 5 days?)

Number of members at 9:45PM

If rented referrals are real humans, people who rent them are going to be disapointed to death as even with 73 members more in 7 hours, it seems that active member filter have cleaned over 120 active members

VasCody

☼♦☼♦☼♦☼♦☼

View Profile
Reply #2: Dec 27, 2012 10:29 AM

It Should be Named Waste-Cube !

What's the point of launching 0.00 click Earning site ? der der

don't know admin is a child or newbie ? Tongue

atleast he should have put 0.002 click earning in his 0.00 click fixed advertisement !

◄◄◄╪╪☺♫☺☺♫☺☺♫☺☺♫☺☺♫☺☺♫☺╪╪►►►
◄◄╪╪◙♀♀◙╪╪►►►⟢⟢♀♀⟢⟢◄◄◄╪╪◙♀♀◙╪╪►►►⟢⟢♀♀⟢⟢◄◄◄╪╪◙♀]♀◙╪╪►►
Milionar

View Profile
Reply #3: Dec 27, 2012 11:51 AM

Meh...it's not going anywhere...about the design i have to say it is pretty standard...i have seen other GPT sites with much better design, for not to say that i dislike that big headed little man and his evil grin  thumbs down

🦈 SHARKOIN 🦈 Try it NOW !!!
Mosag

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Dec 27, 2012 12:05 PM

Its coolll...

Hijabs | Abayas | Inayah Collection
http://www.inayahcollection.com/
win5bucks

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Dec 27, 2012 01:12 PM

Its coolll...

sure I am sure you enjoyed clicking 4 ads worth nothing today, nothing else...

marshycreature23

Enjoy Get to paid, Pay-to-click, Paid-to-play,

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Dec 28, 2012 12:13 AM

i know 1 site .. sambux. 1 month get 20000 members ..... is this normal ?

cracked neobux rented refferal ..join under me if you like to know, pm me
All - PTC - Review |
DanielBinghamJr

View Profile
Reply #7: Dec 28, 2012 12:41 AM

i know 1 site .. sambux. 1 month get 20000 members ..... is this normal ?

Well the site did get some attention one of their slider images said "Buxpips" instead of Sambux...
VasCody

☼♦☼♦☼♦☼♦☼

View Profile
Reply #8: Dec 28, 2012 03:24 AM

Well the site did get some attention one of their slider images said "Buxpips" instead of Sambux...

Its Admin is Same of IconBux !

◄◄◄╪╪☺♫☺☺♫☺☺♫☺☺♫☺☺♫☺☺♫☺╪╪►►►
◄◄╪╪◙♀♀◙╪╪►►►⟢⟢♀♀⟢⟢◄◄◄╪╪◙♀♀◙╪╪►►►⟢⟢♀♀⟢⟢◄◄◄╪╪◙♀]♀◙╪╪►►
DanielBinghamJr

View Profile
Reply #9: Dec 28, 2012 04:35 AM

Its Admin is Same of IconBux !

Yeah... I couldn't think of the right name...

As for the site, I wouldn't touch it with a 50ft pole... A simple (and rather stupid) mistake easily killed their rep for a lot of people... Of course you have the people that have flocked there in mass parades to spend hundreds upgrading, just to expect sympathy when the site goes scam next month der
win5bucks

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Dec 28, 2012 03:02 PM

ok last proof very "active" webiste that claim to be the next neo (not officially but as per admins words, you might think he said it)

number of clicks on that "free ads" available to earn from referrals the next days (though today, no paid ads again)

at 3.30 PM

at 10 PM

120 clicks in 7 hours, wow... amazing launch

polinter

View Profile
Reply #11: Jan 29, 2013 01:25 PM

Why this new site is already for sale in Flippa.com?
 Search Google: flippa clixcube
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.