eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jan 19, 2020 02:25 PM

Solved.
Print
Author Topic: Solved.  (Read 10276 times)
ICForum

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #60: Aug 07, 2012 07:28 AM

HMMMMMMMMM! der der, Right I only have $1999.99999999999999999999999999999999, So do you accept my offer or not? big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin
any proof

Sorry, no Bargain  Sad

And desai, i think there is some misunderstandings. I have sent you a pm to clarify things  Smiley

hassanashes

Referrals: 8

Parrots? I love Them!

View Profile WWW
Reply #61: Aug 07, 2012 07:31 AM

Sorry, no Bargain  Sad

pleaseeeeeeeeeeee pray pray: pray

robin4ptc

View Profile
Reply #62: Aug 07, 2012 09:28 AM

ICFORUM IS [MLPDESGIN, Jayantaslam, or whatever you say] [No DOUBT]

Anyway, As Bearby Is Happy With Me Smiley I Really Appreciate, And Even Anthentain Is Happy With Me Just Got His Pm, He Is Replying In Really Nice And good Manner, I Really Appreciate Him And He Is Really A Good GPTOWNER [No Doubt]..

Zarbat kha kar bhi jo Qatil ko pilae Sharbat
Zaib deta hai usse SaQi_E_Koasr hona...
Mak

Referrals: 42

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #63: Aug 07, 2012 09:30 AM

I am Not One Of From That Member, That Will Pay Without The Reason.

I know that you are not from those members who pay even with a reason.  laugh

You Are Not Doing Honestly At All,

Yes Honesty seems ends at you. So no other person is honest after you.  mrgreen

I Get Jelious Type Of Smell From You,

Really worried, Yes I am really jealous of you and your Scamming abilities, Can you lend me some scamming abilities, I be thankful to you.

How dare to say me? how you dare to called bad things to my fathers? be in your backup, what the hell is your backup.

Fathers mrgreen LOL remove the "s"  from fathers.

O really? when did I say bad things to your father? I said ask your father to change your name because your name is a religious name and does't sound good on you.
My Backgrund is as clean as my front head, but seems your front is full of fraudulent activities then what will be your background  smug

don't know how northowl choose you.

Ask him, Its his fault. big grin

i made a deal in clicksia and incentria with you, and when my payday is coming, you just ban me from ems.

LOL really? I remember once you join under me as alidesigner in Incentria, without clicking your account got suspended and I removed you from my Referrals list in Incentria.
www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,181331.0.html

here is your post where you joined under me. It was not for Clicksia, I think you never login after so you dont remember what site it was laugh
www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,181331.msg1839524/topicseen.html#msg1839524

I don't need you.

This is what I am also asking you to leave me and EMS and leave all the members of EMS.

how are you Solve this all??

Ask Northowl who appointed me here for taking care of the forum.

I Can Ask NorthOwl About It, If He Gave Me Chance Then Fair Otherwise, I Can't Get The Meaning Of Free Forum, Ems.!

You have all the right to go in the higher court but after finishing with me.

If He Gave Me Chance Then Fair Otherwise, I Can't Get The Meaning Of Free Forum, Ems.!

He will not give you any more chance unless you payback all your scamming money to the affected members. Also EMS is not for scammers and we cant let our members on the people like you.
In short its a free forum for discussions not free for scamming. LOL

You are only global mod ok, only Northowl Can Decide Honestly.!

I know what I am in real, you dont need to remind me. Your time in EMS is decreasing now.

In short You showed your real face today, I am very happy about the rep you gave me, and for what you post here, its just your true face.  clap
« Last Edit: Aug 07, 2012 10:04 AM by Mak » Logged
jjohnson777

View Profile WWW
Reply #64: Aug 07, 2012 09:38 AM

Northowl not going to help you as you insulted his staff.  I be shocked if you like what Northy said.

robin4ptc

View Profile
Reply #65: Aug 07, 2012 09:48 AM

Northowl not going to help you as you insulted his staff.  I be shocked if you like what Northy said.

Not Insulted Sir,I Just Told The Truth Don't Know Why He Saying Like That? He Is Saying That You Have To Pay Even The Issue Will Be Solved Or Not. In Anthentain Issue He Did The Same, But Just Make Different Between The Member Who Has Issue With Me [Anthientain] And The Who Going To Resolve For Him [Mak].

Anthentain Is Really A Good, Even Bearby Is Good Too. They All Are Happy To Resolve The Issues, As I Got Pm.
But Don't Know Why Mak Say That "You Have To Pay Even The Issue Or Not, You Not Need TO Clarify" What is This!

Every Matter Solved By Clarify, If Failure To Do That, Then Can Pay. And as I Paid To Bearby, I Pay To Anthentain.
Anthentain Said That I Can Give Him Fund When I Collect It, And He Will Be Happy. And No Matter Which Processor I Send Him..

So Just Make A Difference Between Make And Issues Members [Bearby & Anthetain.]

jjohnson777

View Profile WWW
Reply #66: Aug 07, 2012 10:12 AM

You just mad as his bad feedback make it so can stop doing bad.  Thats ok I just left you another one.  You made so I had to way overpay for a site when you should of knew no one takes worthless e-gold.  No one I know taken it since 2008.

robin4ptc

View Profile
Reply #67: Aug 07, 2012 10:21 AM

You just mad as his bad feedback make it so can stop doing bad.  Thats ok I just left you another one.  You made so I had to way overpay for a site when you should of knew no one takes worthless e-gold.  No one I know taken it since 2008.

Your Feedback Is Ok Cause It I Know Everybody Is Scare Now About If He I Did Scam Again, But Be Sure I Not Gonna Mad Too Scam Someone, That's My Totally Kid Or You Say Foolish Duration When I Make A Helper123 Account And Bid Over Without Asking, And What I Did Sorry For It, JJ, I Really Like Your Comment, And Try To Remind It, You Always Make Me Learn Smiley!

I Don't Care About Neg Rep -

Mak

View Profile WWW
Reply #68: Aug 07, 2012 01:16 PM

Your Feedback Is Ok Cause It I Know Everybody Is Scare Now About If He I Did Scam Again, But Be Sure I Not Gonna Mad Too Scam Someone, That's My Totally Kid Or You Say Foolish Duration When I Make A Helper123 Account And Bid Over Without Asking, And What I Did Sorry For It, JJ, I Really Like Your Comment, And Try To Remind It, You Always Make Me Learn Smiley!

I Don't Care About Neg Rep -

You need to pay JJ 20$ as well, because you ruined that thread and got banned and because of you JJ paid 20$ more than what it was, if you were not interrupting that auction JJ was winning that with just 4$.
plus in samuraiclix u need to pay the people who bought advertising credits from you and you sold the site after selling credits to them, its still unfinished and not a solved one.

Remember you have 5 days and 8 hours left big grin
robin4ptc

View Profile
Reply #69: Aug 07, 2012 01:34 PM

You need to pay JJ 20$ as well, because you ruined that thread and got banned and because of you JJ paid 20$ more than what it was, if you were not interrupting that auction JJ was winning that with just 4$.
plus in samuraiclix u need to pay the people who bought advertising credits from you and you sold the site after selling credits to them, its still unfinished and not a solved one.

Remember you have 5 days and 8 hours left big grin

i again saying, i have that money in egold, and i can pay in that days via egold. again you saying saying give to jj $20.
i have'nt done fake bid. its a clearly matter, you agree or not.

and about samuraiclix, yeah i can. i will try to resolve the issue with all who bought me in samuraiclix and say to continue the deal in other, if failure, i pay them but i need more time, cause i have nill fundafter giving the payment to anthentain, so i need to collect fund first!
again i say i haven't sold that site. and have not removed their ads too anyways, i pay them...

But about jj. only just my fault is i havn't asked for which payment processor he accept.

jjohnson777

View Profile WWW
Reply #70: Aug 07, 2012 01:47 PM

i again saying, i have that money in egold, and i can pay in that days via egold. again you saying saying give to jj $20.

and about samuraiclix, yeah i can. i will try to resolve the issue with all who bought me in samuraiclix and say to continue the deal in other, if failure, i pay them but i need more time, cause i have nill fundafter giving the payment to anthentain, so i need to collect fund first!
again i say i haven't sold that site. and have not removed their ads too anyways, i pay them...

But about jj. only just my fault is i havn't asked for which payment processor he accept.

No one taken e-gold since late 2008 so do not pull that line

Mak

View Profile WWW
Reply #71: Aug 07, 2012 02:00 PM

You ruined that auction thread, its equal to fraud.
You need to pay those 20$ to JJ because he was affected because of your fake bids. Yes those were fake bids.
You have no other option to save yourself unless you clear everything of your old accounts.

AND NO MORE ADDITIONAL TIME
bearby

View Profile
Reply #72: Aug 07, 2012 07:35 PM

Mak? 

What's wrong mate. He has proven he is the same person that will never change.

Just end things already,  no idea
Mak

View Profile WWW
Reply #73: Aug 07, 2012 09:39 PM

Mak? 

What's wrong mate. He has proven he is the same person that will never change.

Just end things already,  no idea

LOL he said bearby is very happy with him and wants to give him a new chance so as antthenait, but top lover is bearby and he also said I am (Mak) jealous of him Tongue
« Last Edit: Aug 07, 2012 09:43 PM by Mak » Logged
bearby

View Profile
Reply #74: Aug 07, 2012 09:56 PM

LOL he said bearby is very happy with him and wants to give him a new chance so as antthenait, but top lover is bearby and he also said I am (Mak) jealous of him Tongue

lol maybe he read my reply wrong.

it was a "nice" reply though: i said he is a "GOOD" person, but too greedy and turns bad for a few pennies whenever given the chance then "BECOMES" good and innocent again until the next penny crosses by.

A Very unsafe situation whether he pays everyone back, WHY?

If he gets the chance in the future to steal $20+ you bet he will  ems

i don't get why he started clicking in my site again?   boogie
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.