eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Feb 03, 2023 08:56 pm

Cyinsect, myluckystar and I have the same IP address
Print
Author Topic: Cyinsect, myluckystar and I have the same IP address  (Read 1441 times)
appleseed

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Sep 08, 2009 10:13 am

I wanna tell the admin that I can't join tons of sites because these two peope have joined them before, I don't even know them. Whenever I register, the screen tells that I already registered under one of these names- cyinsect/myluckystar. This is pissing me off and I don't know what's going on. Is it because we have the same IP address?
cyinsect

Referrals: 4

Good Day for Earn $

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Sep 08, 2009 12:53 pm

You come from Singapore ? If YES . You can not do any thing because we are using dynamic IP . I call  Starhub before above this . rofl Other user from Singapore also contact me regarding this issue .

https://sparkprofit.com/intro?by=sGwkrs

Check it out. Maybe you are interested to earn some money on it.
appleseed

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #2: Sep 08, 2009 09:57 pm

Yes I do come from Singapore and use starhub modem. Sorry about pouring my anger over you
myluckystar

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #3: Sep 09, 2009 12:53 am

okay i'm here to read it. and i'm from singapore too. i think what you could do is try to register on the buxhost sites daily because the ip changes sometimes. i encountered this problem that day when i tried to sign up on some buxhost site. they said someone else had already signed up. but when i went the next day to try again, i managed to register. hope this helps. Smiley

and btw, did you complain to some buxhost admin abt this? because my account is suspended now.  :-[
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2023 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.