eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jul 04, 2020 11:19 AM

How do the recent changes on payza affect the PTC Word?
Print
Author Topic: How do the recent changes on payza affect the PTC Word?  (Read 2262 times)
AmriVision

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Jul 17, 2012 02:15 PM

https://blog.payza.com/user-agreement-updates/user-agreement-update

How do the recent changes on payza affect the PTC world?
Darkstar2

Referrals: 13

View Profile
Reply #1: Jul 17, 2012 06:53 PM

It won't.........It will affect ponzi schemes, matrix, cyclers and mostly HYIP, or any site that sells investments with a rate of return, without the proper securities license.

In other words, Payza did what they should have done years ago.......they decided to add HYIP into prohibited industries.

In other words,  HYIP will no longer be able to use Payza.  This is going to significantly reduce clutter and allow better support I hope as Payza / AP were dealing with all those disputes and scam HYIPs.

PTCs (at least the real non ponzi ones) are NOT ponzi schemes and not investment sites.

Looks like the ponzi scheme JSS and the likes are in big trouble, they will have to use LibertyReserve or PerfectMoney...  Will make it much easier for HYIP to scam and run with the money.

Will it harm the HYIP and ponzi industry ? NO !   The majority of investors use LibertyReserve, and you can still use a Payza authorized exchanger to move from Payza to LR or LR to Payza.
So very few HYIPs use Payza anyway so basically the only ones to be affected by this are the site owners running ponzi schemes and using Payza as a way to gain trust  Tongue
Payza Staff

View Profile
Reply #2: Jul 28, 2012 11:05 AM

Dear Amrivion,
Hi,
Our Recent Changes Doesn't Affect The Ptc World Or Any Transaction Related Site!
We Just Try To Make Resolution Center More And More Powerful, Help Members To Get Their Money Back By Scammers,
So, According To It We Will Making Change And Making the whole site more secure and reliable..
If you have Any kind of problem related to anything, feel free to contact us,

Thanks,
Peter,
Payza Staff
support@payza.com
Origin

Referrals: 18

Super Noob!

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Jul 28, 2012 11:13 AM

Welcome to EMS forum Peter Smiley
I know Payza is aware of EMS forum.

I accept coding work..
Payza Staff

View Profile
Reply #4: Jul 28, 2012 11:20 AM

Welcome to EMS forum Peter Smiley
I know Payza is aware of EMS forum.

Hi,
Thanks Origin For Your Welcome, I Really Appreciate it!
Actually many members thing bad about payza, so it is very important to make members/people alert that its still running fair.
Regards,
Peter,
Payza Staff
support@payza.com
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #5: Jul 28, 2012 09:26 PM

Hi,
Actually many members thing bad about payza, so it is very important to make members/people alert that its still running fair.
Regards,
Peter,
Payza Staff
support@payza.com

Undecided Undecided Undecided

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
amidamaru34

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #6: Jul 28, 2012 09:35 PM

Hi,
Regards,
Peter,
Payza Staff
support@payza.com

check your grammars. This is not a payza staff so be careful.
« Last Edit: Jul 28, 2012 09:39 PM by amidamaru34 » Logged

Always contact me via pm Please for faster response.
Scarlet clicks offers /
billytallent

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Jul 28, 2012 10:51 PM

check your grammars. This is not a payza staff so be careful.

i agree i also think [ayza has gone down a faulty path with eliminating its greatest income source it can and will never compete with pp especially cause everything is done on the fly with 0 to no planning

araedro

View Profile
Reply #8: Nov 23, 2012 03:06 PM

For over a year I am forced to use this service, I have no choice but to work with alertpay now payza, I have an average daily deposits of $ 100, and two months ago I have not received my money in my bank regularly , never had as many problems as when I was alertpay, now added to all this is that Withdraw funds by bank wire is temporarily unavailable
I communicated via phone and they say they "do not know when it will regulate the service" I have no other way to get my money iin mexico, rather than a prepaid card that inform me it takes between six months and eight months to arrive ... my money is stuck in my account payza unable to cash, which I supposed to do?Huh?
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.