eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Aug 13, 2020 08:33 AM

We buy all iframe traffic for $1/100,000 Visits!
Print
Author Topic: We buy all iframe traffic for $1/100,000 Visits!  (Read 505 times)
Adzbux

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Jan 04, 2020 05:40 AM

We are buying back all our lost traffic, iframe traffic and more for $1/100,000 Visits.

Only 1 iframe per pafe is allowed, but if you own a rotator and send 3 million visits per month we will pay you $30/Month!
For doing nothing more than your rotators do right now!

We also pay up to $1/10,000 Visits from autosurf, traffic Exchange sites and many other sources with a full page ad.

Finally we will also pay up to $1/4,000 Visits from PTC sites. High quality traffi will earn you a ton at Adzbux. We also pay for account unique visits and you can upgrade your reward to an unlimited amount!
Come and send us your traffic today with Adzbux V4 Custom with A.I Technology.

https://www.adzbux.com
victory20132005

View Profile
Reply #1: Jan 04, 2020 11:54 AM

We are buying back all our lost traffic, iframe traffic and more for $1/100,000 Visits.

Only 1 iframe per pafe is allowed, but if you own a rotator and send 3 million visits per month we will pay you $30/Month!

We also pay up to $1/10,000 Visits from autosurf, traffic Exchange sites and many other sources with a full page ad.

Finally we will also pay up to $1/4,000 Visits from PTC sites. High quality traffi will earn you a ton at Adzbux. We also pay for account unique visits and you can upgrade your reward to an unlimited amount!

I can sell you direct ptc traffic to the desired tracking link you like at your prices mentioned here (1$ per 4000 visits)  through my fixed ads in many ptc sites
the deal may be done here like that
you pay me and give me your tracking link and I send traffic and you check the sources of traffic to make sure that the sources are ptc sites only

I will not join you in your pay to promote system as I already scammed before by Ivan the owner of rotate4all when I was a member there

so let us make it here or in skype and let us be professional and I will provide you with PTC traffic from too many sites as much as you wish
« Last Edit: Jan 04, 2020 11:56 AM by victory20132005 » Logged
Adzbux

View Profile
Reply #2: Jan 04, 2020 11:58 AM

I can sell you direct ptc traffic to the desired tracking link you like at your prices mentioned here (1$ per 4000 visits)  through my fixed ads in many ptc sites
the deal may be done here like that
you pay me and give me your tracking link and I send traffic and you check the sources of traffic to make sure that the sources are ptc sites only

I will not join you in your pay to promote system as I already scammed before by Ivan the owner of rotate4all when I was a member there

so let us make it here or in skype and let us be professional and I will provide you with PTC traffic from too many sites as much as you wish

The problem is PTC sites have many cheaters I will have to run them through my system, if it is credited you get paid.
I will pay slightly less for repeat visitors theres no point sending the same member 10 times.
I wont pay upfront but I will guarantee you I will not suspend you unless you fake the traffic, which I doubt as long as you can prove the traffic is real.
« Last Edit: Jan 04, 2020 12:00 PM by Adzbux » Logged
victory20132005

View Profile
Reply #3: Jan 04, 2020 12:23 PM

The problem is PTC sites have many cheaters I will have to run them through my system, if it is credited you get paid.
I will pay slightly less for repeat visitors theres no point sending the same member 10 times.
I wont pay upfront but I will guarantee you I will not suspend you unless you fake the traffic, which I doubt as long as you can prove the traffic is real.

check for my offers here I am selling ptc traffic for two years now and my topics are full with advertisers reviews about me and my traffic for more than two years as well
 so for sure I am not like the others my traffic is solid and legit
also
as there are cheaters in ptc sites there are sometimes miscounting in pay to promote systems itself we have really long experience and we know that

also for sure you will not receive visit from same member 10 times for sure as no member is allowed to visit the same ad in any ptc site 10 times

also I will not be suspended as I will not be a member in your site as I said deal is here or in skype we will not repeat the same error twice (after we got scammed by Ivan)

for pricing and payment then let me say this :
we love when making a deal to clear everything before starting
so for payment you have two options
either pay me in advance
or
I can send traffic first but after each 1000 visits I send to you you send directly .25$ to my perfectmoney
that is only in the beginning but after we have enough trust in each other then we can for sure send you more thousands and more of hits before asking for our payment no problem

for the way of counting the number of hits we send to you we must use neutral way so we can use bit.ly tracking shortners or any link shortner you suggest to count the number of hits I send to you so we both make sure that everything is fair here

my skype is ahmed.adam
TheSecret

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Jan 04, 2020 01:19 PM

I sent you a message  big grin

Adzbux

View Profile
Reply #5: Jan 05, 2020 08:27 AM

check for my offers here I am selling ptc traffic for two years now and my topics are full with advertisers reviews about me and my traffic for more than two years as well
 so for sure I am not like the others my traffic is solid and legit
also
as there are cheaters in ptc sites there are sometimes miscounting in pay to promote systems itself we have really long experience and we know that

also for sure you will not receive visit from same member 10 times for sure as no member is allowed to visit the same ad in any ptc site 10 times

also I will not be suspended as I will not be a member in your site as I said deal is here or in skype we will not repeat the same error twice (after we got scammed by Ivan)

for pricing and payment then let me say this :
we love when making a deal to clear everything before starting
so for payment you have two options
either pay me in advance
or
I can send traffic first but after each 1000 visits I send to you you send directly .25$ to my perfectmoney
that is only in the beginning but after we have enough trust in each other then we can for sure send you more thousands and more of hits before asking for our payment no problem

for the way of counting the number of hits we send to you we must use neutral way so we can use bit.ly tracking shortners or any link shortner you suggest to count the number of hits I send to you so we both make sure that everything is fair here

my skype is ahmed.adam

Here is why you probably wont get 25c per 1k visits, you send 1,000 visits tracked by bit.ly or whatever you use. From these 1,000 visits I guess 100 will be VPN, 150 will be bots and 250 will be using other sites you promote from giving a 2nd, 3rd or 4th visit.
So from these we will pay for the 750 real users, we dont see any reason to pay for the 250 bots or VPN that we just send to Google or a dead page.
Then taking into consideration the repeat visits you will probably end up with 15 - 18c per thousand visits.
If I can show you the report on earnings and pay you based on this and you are happy to do this then I will contact you on Skype.
We built an A.I never before seen in the industry. My aim is to prove to you this is different yo any off the counter ptp systems. I built it myself, from years of experience, testing and owning Adzbux

I sent you a message  big grin

Smiley thank you for your interest
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.