eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Nov 27, 2020 08:38 AM

Zakeyclix If thinking of joining read b4 doing so
Print
Author Topic: Zakeyclix If thinking of joining read b4 doing so  (Read 1528 times)
momof2grls

Referrals: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2012 08:46 AM

Hi first of all just want to say I try to stay out of this section because I like to learn and check sites out on my own accordance without any judgement before hand but last night on zakeyclix forum I thought i would read the forum because since being a member there for almost 4 months  ads have been dropping and dropping so i wanted to see what others are saying bout this since I always earned under a penny upon joining at first use to be close to a penny but thats not really the issue when i joined this site 4 months ago cashout was only 1 dollar so after reading the forum i wandered upon a post by a member that really caught my eye cashout went up to a ridiculous 5.00 well upon joining i knew the ads didnt have much earning potential and would even take me a long time to get there and i was fine with that just money on the side with very little time involved even I also dont upgrade right away upon joining a site even because of these issues i encountered in the past but when i do buy an upgrade i use money i made from site to put right back into site i did the out of pocket thing and that didnt work so well with me lol but how does a free person on a site like this especially when you can only earn less then a 1/2 penny a day with such a high cashout of 5.00 i only made .66 cents since joining almost 4 months ago lmao now do the math how long that would take me to cashout even to see if i would be paid I feel the dollar cashout at first was a lure to get members to join this site I see what happen when Admin does this nothing good comes out of this except for an Admin i was fine with the low ads and was my choice to join but 5.00 to be able to cash now with absolutely no earning potential for members thats crazy i wouldnt buy an upgrade here since im not able to get a look of any earning potential and on alot of admin post in forum i also couldnt help to notice how he responded to members by throwing the price of his upgrades out there Now come on seems like a sale pitch too me i wouldnt pay a dime to this site i was hoping this site would get better only reason why i continued with this site but havent seen a change in ads only to see them decrease worst site ive come acrossed in a long time and he replied to another members post by saying to make the site more stable very highly suspicious of that also since i wouldnt be paid in a fews years of clicking to see a cashout at this rate I asked admin to delete my account since ive seen end results of what happens to with very little earnings to an extreme ridiculous cashout .

Please do not message me as I will delete without reading messages. Goes for all haters and Spam. Unless I have a deal or upline and downline TYVM. My time is way more precious then deal with haters and spammers.
nike21

View Profile
Reply #1: May 21, 2012 09:03 AM

the problem is that people aren't buying advertising from older sites anymore. they buying from all the new scam sites. which leaves some older struggle to pay members. i always to try to keep low upgrades on my sites. but to keep a site stable and run longer it gets harder some days.. without advertiser's it harder for a site to survive long.it may take longer. but he will pay..

nike21
momof2grls

View Profile
Reply #2: May 21, 2012 09:54 AM

the problem is that people aren't buying advertising from older sites anymore. they buying from all the new scam sites. which leaves some older struggle to pay members. i always to try to keep low upgrades on my sites. but to keep a site stable and run longer it gets harder some days.. without advertiser's it harder for a site to survive long.it may take longer. but he will pay..

nike21
I am not doubting the fact he will pay really wasnt my point just stating that basically free members may never get paid and will be as such ''Free' Since it would take at least 3 years or so to cashout lmao at this rate whether he pays or not but changing cashout thingy to 5.00 verses a dollar is abit tad shady and never seen anything good comeout of that since members also wasnt for warned about the ridiculous cashout hike(wonder why hmmmm........) If I was warned about this I definately would of been gone in a heart beat no questions asked just seems way to shady too me instead would of gotten my surprise when I reached a dollar and went to cashout just to see I would need 4 more dollars in 4 mionths only made .66 cents do the math how much i made a day and how long it would take to reach 5.00 not bashing his site just not happy not being informed of the cashout of 5.00 since i made less then 1/2 a day there just a bit tad shady since not being informed bout this but still under the impression it was still a buck just bad business practice is all im saying doent look good to a member but thankfully i looked in thier form and member surprisely saw it was now 5.00 Would of personally liked to known so could choose to stay or go dont have an issue with the cashout min but i do have an issue with not being informed as a member since upon joining it changed so then i can decide to stay or go just shady is all im saying since not being informed of the changes i signed up to this site because it was a dollar to cashout so yes i chose to click under these terms but members have a right to know when terms change also its called Respect for the member since terms are changed upon joining.

Please do not message me as I will delete without reading messages. Goes for all haters and Spam. Unless I have a deal or upline and downline TYVM. My time is way more precious then deal with haters and spammers.
nike21

View Profile
Reply #3: May 21, 2012 10:12 AM

i agree with you though about the warning part. i see alot of admins doing this without warning members first.  i now i try to at least send a message to all if i change something on my sites. a step payout is better ,rather than just changing it on members. that way they now ahead of time.
momof2grls

View Profile
Reply #4: May 21, 2012 11:35 AM

i agree with you though about the warning part. i see alot of admins doing this without warning members first.  i now i try to at least send a message to all if i change something on my sites. a step payout is better ,rather than just changing it on members. that way they now ahead of time.
yes exactly totally agree with you

billboard

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: May 21, 2012 02:01 PM

momof2grls, I don't want to troll here but please...make paragraphs when you write!!! ems

momof2grls

View Profile
Reply #6: May 21, 2012 02:58 PM

momof2grls, I don't want to troll here but please...make paragraphs when you write!!! ems
umm.......Too much for you to read? Hows that for a paragraph?Hence if too long for you to troll on dont read and no need to be rude.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012 03:00 PM by momof2grls » Logged

Horus

в натуре без цензуры

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: May 21, 2012 03:19 PM

You can always upgrade and earn more  Lips Sealed

Coded aurora templates ~ choose template by clicking here -prices starting from $5 ( for resell rights pm me) |    Virool video wall addon   - $5  |                                                                                                                                       Auroragpt 4.0.8PHP   -$1
LexTalionis

Referrals: 11

PTCworld n00bie xD

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: May 21, 2012 03:20 PM

isnt the Zakey guy member here? maybe he should give us own explanation..

billboard

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: May 21, 2012 03:20 PM

umm.......Too much for you to read? Hows that for a paragraph?Hence if too long for you to troll on dont read and no need to be rude.

Not being rude, I'm just stating that it would be easier on the eyes and more interesting to read.

A paragraph is a self-contained unit of a discourse in writing dealing with a particular point or idea.
Each paragraph explains or demonstrates a key point or thought of the central idea, usually to inform or persuade.
Although length is not a determinant in defining a paragraph, many students are taught to use a minimum number of sentences in a paragraph such as three or five.

katsumoto

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: May 22, 2012 12:06 AM

+1

Vasilisngjunquan

Referrals: 109

View Profile
Reply #11: May 22, 2012 12:19 AM

+2
Zakey

Referrals: 2

http://zakeyclix.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: May 22, 2012 09:48 PM

Sorry for all, i just saw this thread and i will explain this in more detail such I will come back work today.
Btw, we have $1 SIGN UP BONUS and our payment minimum has never been $1 also i have reply your (momof2grls) thread already in zakeyclix forum.

Zakey

Referrals: 2

http://zakeyclix.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: May 23, 2012 12:17 PM

We just can't offer self sponsored ads forever if you understand my point. ZakeyClix has been online since 2010 and our plan is stay online also.
Now we've come to the stage that the site should also provide something to the owner, not just members.
Let's see what happens in the future and what we come up with this situation
  Smiley

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.