eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Aug 13, 2022 03:22 am

need help very quick!!!!!!! i need help!! my site offline!!
Print
Author Topic: need help very quick!!!!!!! i need help!! my site offline!!  (Read 724 times)
shubhamgarg1993

Referrals: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2012 02:41 am

hi!

can anyone here please help me out to get my site up again!

it got some errors in database, i have a backup please can anyone help me restore it!!
Horus

Referrals: 0

в натуре без цензуры

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: May 23, 2012 02:49 am

I sent you pm. cpanel > backup wizard > restore backup

Coded aurora templates ~ choose template by clicking here -prices starting from $5 ( for resell rights pm me) |    Virool video wall addon   - $5  |                                                                                                                                       Auroragpt 4.0.8PHP   -$1
katsumoto

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: May 23, 2012 02:53 am

maybe your host discontinue you,because of bandwith,it shows an error when you try to login,i would first contact host and see is it them,then if its not back up,because you might not have fresh backup and its pitty to throw away all new users that registered

Horus

в натуре без цензуры

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: May 23, 2012 02:56 am

Nope, i tried to install smf there which was already installed and something went wrong.
He has fresh backup, but i don't know why he dont want to restor it by himself...
If it is full backup i am afraid that no one else can restore it other then the hosting provider itself.

Coded aurora templates ~ choose template by clicking here -prices starting from $5 ( for resell rights pm me) |    Virool video wall addon   - $5  |                                                                                                                                       Auroragpt 4.0.8PHP   -$1
shubhamgarg1993

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #4: May 23, 2012 02:57 am

Nope, i tried to install smf there which was already installed and something went wrong.
He has fresh backup, but i don't know why he dont want to restor it by himself...
If it is full backup i am afraid that no one else can restore it other then the hosting provider itself.

yes the backup i did is the full backup !!

now what to do talk to hosting provider?
Horus

в натуре без цензуры

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: May 23, 2012 03:01 am

yes the backup i did is the full backup !!

now what to do talk to hosting provider?

Well, try uploading the tar.gz backup to publick_html and untar it. This should work, if this don't work then only hosting provider have ability to restore it.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.