eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 06, 2022 06:20 pm

What PTC Script & Host + some help?
Print
Author Topic: What PTC Script & Host + some help?  (Read 4370 times)
TopNotch

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #30: May 12, 2012 04:25 pm

You may know that I am a reseller of ClixScript, so you can get the script cheaper than anyone else! Smiley

Also we are the biggest designers in PTC words, as we made 95% of the unique templates, which is more than 100+ templates just in the past 1 years time. Also we know everything about ClixScript, so you are in the best place at my site and can get everything for a professional looking successful site. Smiley

Thanks for letting me know and I have got your site down but if I am honest you will hear from me if I do choose you guys but their are other people that as offer me support and information so I will have to keep them in mind.

Not to worry thought everyone that as helped me and provide me with the information I'm currently looking for will be recognized
lynnj

Referrals: 376

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #31: May 12, 2012 10:23 pm

diffusion studios seems to have some pretty neat designs I do like but I will ask them if I could add my creative side and combined it with their work to make the design unique to the visitors and the community.(all the other designers are very talented)

To be honest a lot of other people have told me that snoork is the way foward so I will most probably go with them (what you pay for is what you get)

For someone who is serious about this would have done a quick research and find out very quickly,  so really it's no problem! Wink

Thanks ever so much once again Lynn! big grin

No problem, just remember to plan out how you will run the site, so many admins try to fly blind and ultimately fail. Figure out where you will advertise initially and what funds you want to dedicate where as well. Its a really tricky business but I am sure your up for the task Wink .

PHP/MYSQL developer. Current works in progress Smiley .
TopNotch

View Profile
Reply #32: May 13, 2012 12:24 am

Once again thanks for the support and motivation Lynnj! Lips Sealed

Also just to double check with you, who are the owners/partners of clixscript?  thumbs up

Kind regards, Ricki
infomaster

Referrals: 5

View Profile WWW
Reply #33: May 15, 2012 10:04 am

HAI friends this is one of the good post for the researchers like me, i am having few more doubts please answer me through this link
http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,228155.0.html

lynnj

Referrals: 376

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #34: May 15, 2012 02:13 pm

Once again thanks for the support and motivation Lynnj! Lips Sealed

Also just to double check with you, who are the owners/partners of clixscript?  thumbs up

Kind regards, Ricki

Me, Zayn, Warz(our main developer as well) .

PHP/MYSQL developer. Current works in progress Smiley .
EasyCloud

View Profile WWW
Reply #35: May 22, 2012 02:39 pm

I remember alot of sites designed by easy cloud, many looked good but in general I still preferred abhi custom designs or diffusion studios ( he is good but never pay a dime in advance). As far as hosting with easy cloud I remember many sites running into cron job issues, you may wanna clarify with them if this problem has been fixed as with snoork our script runs flawlessly. And yeah haha incentive scripts is our domain and what we call ourself but clixscript is the product :p . Sorry for the confusion Smiley .

I'd like to provide some update Smiley
Perhaps, there could be some issue with ron jobs, but it was neither permanent, nor pure host or script problem, and everything was investigated and fixed quickly. There were no cron related issues for a long time already. So, in short, currently there are definitely no issues, at all. Actually, I can't remember of any serious cron job issues with Clixscript at EasyCloud. We provide 100% compatibility with the script.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.