eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 06, 2022 06:45 pm

What PTC Script & Host + some help?
Print
Author Topic: What PTC Script & Host + some help?  (Read 4371 times)
TopNotch

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #15: May 10, 2012 10:51 pm

DDoS protected hosting is not cheap. For PTC websites I recommend either a VPS or a dedicated server. You would be looking at several hundred dollars a month for a real DDoS protected infrastructure. I'm not sure what your budget is, but for a midsized VPS you would be looking at something around $250 a month at Snoork Hosting. For anything larger such as a dedicated server, they start at $549.99 a month and up.

I had that in mind that ddos protection will not be cheap but I also have to keep your prices in mind for future reference.
As you know your self if someone thinks you could end up becoming big, you will have attacks early to try put you off your current progress or trying to turn your new members away but other than that, thanks a lot SnoorkAdvertiser!

author=macroose_coder link=topic=227280.msg2197855#msg2197855 date=1336708410]
That is what I am saying.
As a newbie you don't know how you use cpanel so its better to go with easycloud bcoz they will do most works for you.

They will set up your cronjobs and the most  you can have access to your files and database by FTP and phpmyadmin respectively. Smiley

Easy cloud gives direct FTP access and php my admin details to access your database.

And the most important feature : if your site get ddos attack they will not suspend your account like some cpanel hosting.

They are using cloudflare which allows you to stop unwanted traffic to your site.

By cloudflare you can install SSL certificate for only 20$. Smiley

It will be pretty easy for you as you don't need to do anything instead of managing your admin panel big grin

More info or any question ?  Let me know...

Thank you for you advice! I will also keep this in mind!
Adzpot

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #16: May 11, 2012 06:56 am

Hi,

I think you have a big budget to start PTC/GPT
My suggestion script is ClixScript[they always have new update time to time unlike others] and PTCEvolution[this is what i used] they have both developer so if you want a features or addons you can ask them with extra charge, but if you are coder/developer and you want an open code script i suggest Gen4.

Hosting
I highly recommend Snoork as they are expertise in hosting PTC/GPT site , their support is great + they used Cisco Guard on their server one of the expensive device to protect your site against DDOS attacker, You can start smart hosting with cost $50/m  then you can upgrade if needed.

Running PTC/GPT site is not a joke you need to spend more time managing your site, I'm running my site for 5 months now at first stage don't expect to get profit because you still building user base/members and trust/reputation so most probably you will be at lost at that time , in this business you need a strong dedication and patience , there's a lot of competitors out there that you need to compete and it's not easy specially on getting advertisers and members, you must have a wide mind/open mind to think a different idea that will catch advertisers , members and guest attention. Stay away from ponzi scheme business model, yes it will give you huge profit in short period of time but it will not last long and you will hurt so many people , it's better to build long term business model but you will earn continuously without hurting someone.

Payment Processor
This is one of the very important in our business specially on paypal , some of the PTC/GPT closed because of payment processor limitation , I suggest you to have business account in all payment processor that you will used.

Website Design
This is also one of the very important this will help you to attract members to join in your site and also attract advertisers to use you site in their advertising need.

If you still need my help don't hesitate to contact , It will be my pleasure to help someone  Smiley

Regards,
Adzpot Admin
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012 07:00 am by Adzpot » Logged

SnoorkAdvertiser

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: May 11, 2012 09:13 am

Thank you for mentioning Snoork Hosting Adzpot  thumbs up

Just to clarify, we use Top Layer DDoS Protection device. Cisco Guard has been discontinued as of 2011 as DDoS attacks got more advanced and Cisco Guard was not enough.

Snoork Hosting - Enterprise PTC Web Hosting | DDoS Protected
99.9% Network Uptime | 15 Minute Ticket Response Time | 24/7 Live Chat
Check Out Our PTC Web Hosting Specials For Amazing Discounts & Promotions
TopNotch

View Profile
Reply #18: May 11, 2012 12:43 pm

Hi,

I think you have a big budget to start PTC/GPT
My suggestion script is ClixScript[they always have new update time to time unlike others] and PTCEvolution[this is what i used] they have both developer so if you want a features or addons you can ask them with extra charge, but if you are coder/developer and you want an open code script i suggest Gen4.

Hosting
I highly recommend Snoork as they are expertise in hosting PTC/GPT site , their support is great + they used Cisco Guard on their server one of the expensive device to protect your site against DDOS attacker, You can start smart hosting with cost $50/m  then you can upgrade if needed.

Running PTC/GPT site is not a joke you need to spend more time managing your site, I'm running my site for 5 months now at first stage don't expect to get profit because you still building user base/members and trust/reputation so most probably you will be at lost at that time , in this business you need a strong dedication and patience , there's a lot of competitors out there that you need to compete and it's not easy specially on getting advertisers and members, you must have a wide mind/open mind to think a different idea that will catch advertisers , members and guest attention. Stay away from ponzi scheme business model, yes it will give you huge profit in short period of time but it will not last long and you will hurt so many people , it's better to build long term business model but you will earn continuously without hurting someone.

Payment Processor
This is one of the very important in our business specially on paypal , some of the PTC/GPT closed because of payment processor limitation , I suggest you to have business account in all payment processor that you will used.

Website Design
This is also one of the very important this will help you to attract members to join in your site and also attract advertisers to use you site in their advertising need.

If you still need my help don't hesitate to contact , It will be my pleasure to help someone  Smiley

Regards,
Adzpot Admin

Thanks Adzpot for your support,reply and knowledge! Means a lot!

The budget is the main thing that I got ready and was always was my main thing I wanted to have in the clear (also the business plan/long-term) but my knowledge is limted and this is the reason I have started this topic/thread to get the information from PTC/GPT owners/admins and even members of EMS that do know what they are talking but this thread. This could also help a lot of other people around the world. Im still thinking of what script to use but its pretty tricky to get my head around this one. (wont be using buxhost at all and clixscript was first one I did think I should use but once again this depends on my business plan, I think..)

Thanks for recommending Snoork hosts Adzpot (I do have them in mind) as you did say the support is great plus there's a saying "what you pay for is what you get "(in other words the cheapest, without any sales going on you wont get the best)

This is another reason why I have a decent budget and taking my time with this whole business and still currently in planning stages and learning stages as you did state "better to build long term business model but you will earn continuously without hurting someone." im still working on my business model and its moving a long nicely.

Thanks for letting me know about the payment processor I will get on top of that now. Wink

Its true what you say! Just scanning for different designs maybe buy one or even speak to my mate hes a wicked designer but would this effect the coder in anyway?

IM GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE AGAIN THANKS! IT REALLY DOES MEAN A LOT! EMS DOES ROCK!

Thank you for mentioning Snoork Hosting Adzpot  thumbs up

Just to clarify, we use Top Layer DDoS Protection device. Cisco Guard has been discontinued as of 2011 as DDoS attacks got more advanced and Cisco Guard was not enough.

Its nice to see members helping one another out! its all about connections big grin

Thank you for clarfiy that SnoorkAdvertiser
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012 12:48 pm by TopNotch » Logged
Horus

в натуре без цензуры

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: May 11, 2012 01:44 pm

If you have lik $3-5K  or $5k+ just go with custom script. Not custom as most would say from scratch.
Just take aurora or gen and spend extra cash to make what you want.

Coded aurora templates ~ choose template by clicking here -prices starting from $5 ( for resell rights pm me) |    Virool video wall addon   - $5  |                                                                                                                                       Auroragpt 4.0.8PHP   -$1
TopNotch

View Profile
Reply #20: May 11, 2012 01:53 pm

If you have lik $3-5K  or $5k+ just go with custom script. Not custom as most would say from scratch.
Just take aurora or gen and spend extra cash to make what you want.

Thanks for your honest reply and this is what im talking about but may take more longer and more errors? I'm just saying $5000 is the lowest i will spend but not my limt. Wink
Horus

в натуре без цензуры

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: May 11, 2012 01:58 pm

Thanks for your honest reply and this is what im talking about but may take more longer and more errors? I'm just saying $5000 is the lowest i will spend but not my limt. Wink

Great to hear that. And my opinion is that some things are worth waiting for Smiley

Coded aurora templates ~ choose template by clicking here -prices starting from $5 ( for resell rights pm me) |    Virool video wall addon   - $5  |                                                                                                                                       Auroragpt 4.0.8PHP   -$1
TopNotch

View Profile
Reply #22: May 11, 2012 02:28 pm

Thanks everyone who has taken part in helping me so far just to clear things up the people who have helped me so far with your own point of views and knowledge that you have provided for me  thumbs up will be recognised  thumbs up

BUT MOST OF ALL THE EXTRA SUPPORT. Wink

Kind regards, TopNotch (Ricki)
lynnj

Referrals: 376

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #23: May 11, 2012 10:36 pm

What you need is a base script. there is gen / aurora / incentivescripts / ptcevo / zeus / buxhost ect.... lots to pick from. But what makes gpt sites successful? Honestly all the scripts i have mentioned have basic features + some have extra features. You need a custom design to stand out from the general crowd and draw the attention of users eyes because within the first 5 seconds a person sees your site they have made up their mind on weather they want to look around or leave. The next key thing would be unique features because every user wants a join a site that has some creativity and can show they are trying to pave the way in a industry not take the same old dirt path. If you have lots of funding and would like to discuss with me one of the incentive-scripts owners so let me know and I will talk to you via msn / gtalk. I need to know a budget and what you are looking to accomplish Wink . I am really good at thinking up addons and writing business models but I only do it for serious admins.

Thanks.

PHP/MYSQL developer. Current works in progress Smiley .
TopNotch

View Profile
Reply #24: May 11, 2012 11:21 pm

What you need is a base script. there is gen / aurora / incentivescripts / ptcevo / zeus / buxhost ect.... lots to pick from. But what makes gpt sites successful? Honestly all the scripts i have mentioned have basic features + some have extra features. You need a custom design to stand out from the general crowd and draw the attention of users eyes because within the first 5 seconds a person sees your site they have made up their mind on weather they want to look around or leave. The next key thing would be unique features because every user wants a join a site that has some creativity and can show they are trying to pave the way in a industry not take the same old dirt path. If you have lots of funding and would like to discuss with me one of the incentive-scripts owners so let me know and I will talk to you via msn / gtalk. I need to know a budget and what you are looking to accomplish Wink . I am really good at thinking up addons and writing business models but I only do it for serious admins.

Thanks.

Thanks lynnj for your support & knowledge as well! Means a lot!

By the way lynnj if you dont mind me asking but what do you personally think of the offer below that easycloud as to offer also what are the differences between clixscript & incentivescripts and what would benefit me more? (several minutes later I find out they are both the same script just got a little confused, hehe

Full ClixScript design includes home page, account page, view ads pages design and recoding, other site pages adjustment to the theme style. The price is $170. The discount for our hosting clients is $50, so the price will be $120.
(seems like a good price while being a client)

Once again Thank you ever so much for taking a moment of your time to assist me and pass on a nice amout of info. thumbs up
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012 11:35 pm by TopNotch » Logged
Trkah

Referrals: 1

I like rocks

View Profile WWW
Reply #25: May 11, 2012 11:29 pm

Thanks.

say i get gen4 how much would it cost to get a custom good looking design

TopNotch

View Profile
Reply #26: May 11, 2012 11:37 pm

say i get gen4 how much would it cost to get a custom good looking design

Easycloud.com seems to do hosting as well and this is what say:

GeN4 Script. Unique design (home page, account page, view ads page, and upgrade page unique design.) including coding and theme installation costs about $250. The design service discount for our hosting clients is $50, so if you host the website with us the price for design services is $200. You can find more details about advantages of our hosting for PTC websites here.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012 11:39 pm by TopNotch » Logged
lynnj

Referrals: 376

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #27: May 12, 2012 12:55 am

Thanks lynnj for your support & knowledge as well! Means a lot!

By the way lynnj if you dont mind me asking but what do you personally think of the offer below that easycloud as to offer also what are the differences between clixscript & incentivescripts and what would benefit me more? (several minutes later I find out they are both the same script just got a little confused, hehe

Full ClixScript design includes home page, account page, view ads pages design and recoding, other site pages adjustment to the theme style. The price is $170. The discount for our hosting clients is $50, so the price will be $120.

Once again Thank you ever so much for taking a moment of your time to assist me and pass on a nice amout of info. thumbs up

I remember alot of sites designed by easy cloud, many looked good but in general I still preferred abhi custom designs or diffusion studios ( he is good but never pay a dime in advance). As far as hosting with easy cloud I remember many sites running into cron job issues, you may wanna clarify with them if this problem has been fixed as with snoork our script runs flawlessly. And yeah haha incentive scripts is our domain and what we call ourself but clixscript is the product :p . Sorry for the confusion Smiley .

PHP/MYSQL developer. Current works in progress Smiley .
TopNotch

View Profile
Reply #28: May 12, 2012 02:47 pm

I remember alot of sites designed by easy cloud, many looked good but in general I still preferred abhi custom designs or diffusion studios ( he is good but never pay a dime in advance). As far as hosting with easy cloud I remember many sites running into cron job issues, you may wanna clarify with them if this problem has been fixed as with snoork our script runs flawlessly. And yeah haha incentive scripts is our domain and what we call ourself but clixscript is the product :p . Sorry for the confusion Smiley.

diffusion studios seems to have some pretty neat designs I do like but I will ask them if I could add my creative side and combined it with their work to make the design unique to the visitors and the community.(all the other designers are very talented)

To be honest a lot of other people have told me that snoork is the way foward so I will most probably go with them (what you pay for is what you get)

For someone who is serious about this would have done a quick research and find out very quickly,  so really it's no problem! Wink

Thanks ever so much once again Lynn! big grin

Gergo

View Profile WWW
Reply #29: May 12, 2012 02:52 pm

You may know that I am a reseller of ClixScript, so you can get the script cheaper than anyone else! Smiley

Also we are the biggest designers in PTC words, as we made 95% of the unique templates, which is more than 100+ templates just in the past 1 years time. Also we know everything about ClixScript, so you are in the best place at my site and can get everything for a professional looking successful site. Smiley

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.