eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Sep 28, 2022 03:24 am

What PTC Script & Host + some help?
Print
Author Topic: What PTC Script & Host + some help?  (Read 4351 times)
TopNotch

Referrals: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Basicly I am planning and taking the smart road by mile by mile and collecting, stacking up on all the research I can get about the PTC industry before moving ahead.

:ems:I am asking anyone from EMS that could provide my self and other members of EMS community information about "Starting Up A PTC Business" I will start this off by listing a few questions below and if anyone knows please click that reply button please  ems

Q. The first thing I started my research was looking for the best scripts to use, but had no clue what one to use and if it would effect the a theme/layout/css in anyway for (example: buxhost can not change the way you want the layout to look apart from three themes that they have provided for you.)
So far i have found about four scripts; Aurora, Buxhost, GeN4 and there was one more but cant remeber the name of that script.Could someone please tell me what script to use and what one they would personly use and recommend Im also in need of a decent trusted host to use with the script.

Thanks for taking your time to read and can not wait to see what people have to say!@!@!

-Rick
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012 11:01 pm by TopNotch » Logged
velvetwings

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #1: May 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Clixscript/Incentive Scripts or PtcEvolution?

Your script choice depends largely on your business model/plan. As far as layout/design goes, every script can technically be edited to look like anything that's html-possible, (except buxhost) but most designs are a sort of "skin" rather than a complete restyle (font, box redesign, change wording, etc.)
If you post some of your plans as far as money goes, we can better advise you as to a script.

7/24/12: Personal problems, I won't be online much for a few weeks. Email is good.
paid1234

Website development - Coding - Hosting

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: May 10, 2012 12:32 am

I also suggest clix script and if you are going to get hosting from someone at ems I would say go with someone who is a resspected member of ems, everyone is trying to start their own host business for the wrong reason and see it as a money pit which its not and once they get your money the support stops for most I don't do this by the way! My next piece of advice would be to stay away from hosts which offer unlimited bandwidth as this is where the problems start with them over loading the server so eventually your site starts to run slow, then get a nice script go with clix script get a unique template and your in business!

TopNotch

View Profile
Reply #3: May 10, 2012 12:24 pm

Clixscript/Incentive Scripts or PtcEvolution?

Your script choice depends largely on your business model/plan. As far as layout/design goes, every script can technically be edited to look like anything that's html-possible, (except buxhost) but most designs are a sort of "skin" rather than a complete restyle (font, box redesign, change wording, etc.)
If you post some of your plans as far as money goes, we can better advise you as to a script.

Thanks for you reply velvetwings I understand that you need a business model/plan, but could you explain more about what makes each ptc script different from the others and how would it benifit me? because each script as been made from nothing in to something with each coder own touch I'm basicly trying to make everything clear.
Once again thanks! "every script can technically be edited to look like anything that's html-possible, (except buxhost) but most designs are a sort of "skin" rather than  a complete restyle (font, box redesign, change wording, etc." that helps me out on the designing side of things but does the depend on the coder aswell?

My total business pot for a ptc business is 5000 pounds (I know this is way to much, but I wanted to make sure I had enuf to cover everything even if I was to lose money on a start up a launch over time things would change a little and thats when the small proffit comes in place and re-make the money what you paid out for the launch) But please give me your ideas and information on your personal point of view.

I also suggest clix script and if you are going to get hosting from someone at ems I would say go with someone who is a resspected member of ems, everyone is trying to start their own host business for the wrong reason and see it as a money pit which its not and once they get your money the support stops for most I don't do this by the way! My next piece of advice would be to stay away from hosts which offer unlimited bandwidth as this is where the problems start with them over loading the server so eventually your site starts to run slow, then get a nice script go with clix script get a unique template and your in business!

Thanks paid1234 for your information and I will keep that in mind.
macroose_coder

View Profile
Reply #4: May 10, 2012 01:34 pm

I prefer you to use clix script and easycloud hosting from my personal experience.  Smiley

If you need any help regarding these both then you can PM me.

Good luck and as you said your budget is 5000 pounds then its fairly enough to cover all your losses in the beginning.

[image not working]
paid1234

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: May 10, 2012 01:46 pm

I prefer you to use clix script and easycloud hosting from my personal experience.  Smiley

Good luck and as you said your budget is 5000 pounds then its fairly enough to cover all your losses in the beginning.

Easy cloud hosting do not use c panel and as a newbie this can become tricky!

TopNotch

View Profile
Reply #6: May 10, 2012 02:29 pm

I really should have added a poll and see if any EMS members would vote on which script they prefer to use and recommend.

as I am a newbie to PTC world and hear you can have a C panel from what "paid1234" says easycloud does not provide the C panel.

Easy cloud hosting do not use c panel and as a newbie this can become tricky!

Could you xplain more about the c panel and what it provides for a newbie. (maybe a printscreen of the C panel its self, thats if can)
paid1234

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: May 10, 2012 02:56 pm

Check this as its default c panel demo

http://x3demob.cpx3demo.com:2082/frontend/x3/index.html?post_login=33930748547160

Username: x3demob

Password: x3demob

As you can see its pretty easy to use Smiley

good luck

TopNotch

View Profile
Reply #8: May 10, 2012 03:36 pm

Check this as its default c panel demo

http://x3demob.cpx3demo.com:2082/frontend/x3/index.html?post_login=33930748547160

Username: x3demob

Password: x3demob

As you can see its pretty easy to use Smiley

good luck

Thank you for presenting the "default C panel" but when I logged in I was a bit confused about what is what.. it took me a little while to take a moment to solve it  no idea. (just make things a little bit clear for not only my self but others aswell if they honestly do not have a clue)

this c panel demo that you nicely provided me for my search, is that where you would install your domain, script, skin your self so if you had any problems dealing with the script it self you can deal with it, without contacting your host?

Correct me if im wrong because I am in the learning stages of the ptc world and want to get a full understanding of things before making the big choice of owning my own PTCwebsite.

Ricki Wink
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012 03:39 pm by TopNotch » Logged
paid1234

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: May 10, 2012 04:01 pm

Everything you just said there is totally true apart from the domain name thing

You use a domain registra which handles your domain name for you so you just point the name servers to your c panel / host.

Basically everything after this point after buying your script will take place through your c panel such as coding work design and script or some people prefer to use ftp

As i said there are plenty of people who will help you at this forum in every step
There is always someone at ems to guide you on every aspect of your business and will take the time to help you for either a small fee or free Wink

good luck...

TopNotch

View Profile
Reply #10: May 10, 2012 04:22 pm

Everything you just said there is totally true apart from the domain name thing

You use a domain registra which handles your domain name for you so you just point the name servers to your c panel / host.

Basically everything after this point after buying your script will take place through your c panel such as coding work design and script or some people prefer to use ftp

As i said there are plenty of people who will help you at this forum in every step
There is always someone at ems to guide you on every aspect of your business and will take the time to help you for either a small fee or free Wink

good luck...

To be really honest with you I am greatfull for the support you have provided so far! it means a lot! thumbs up Thanks!

Im just going over a few things and taking my time with this whole business because as a owner it's ideal to get some information about common problems, just a out side point of view insted the whole business around my ideas.

To be really honest it would be nice to get a full understanding on everything from start to different type of business plans, the different type of advertisement you would be able to offer and such.. once again dont want everything to be my idea I want apart of a community points and views and out it all in to one.

its a process where it may take a little longer than I wanted it to but I do not want dive into things straight away, without knowing the full plan and having a understanding thats why im on a old laptop and my i7 is parked in a nice smoke-free, dust free area. Tongue
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012 04:28 pm by TopNotch » Logged
paid1234

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: May 10, 2012 04:45 pm

lol there is alot to learn practice makes perfect and its not a easy practice to to learn new things especially in this industry

Paid to click, Paid to Read Ads, Paid to Read Emails, Paid to join other offers, Paid to Surf, Paid to Promote these are all available with a aurora script
Most scripts have different features but your sure to find at least 1 or 2 of the feature i just listed to be in that script as it is a part of the industry if you know what i mean

Like you say take your time know your role and exactly what you want out of your business Smiley

i always provide support wether you are a client of mine or not and will always be available for just about anything you may need while creating your site or even for advice after you have built it and can be reached best part of the time right here at ems Smiley

thanks

TopNotch

View Profile
Reply #12: May 10, 2012 05:17 pm

lol there is alot to learn practice makes perfect and its not a easy practice to to learn new things especially in this industry

Paid to click, Paid to Read Ads, Paid to Read Emails, Paid to join other offers, Paid to Surf, Paid to Promote these are all available with a aurora script
Most scripts have different features but your sure to find at least 1 or 2 of the feature i just listed to be in that script as it is a part of the industry if you know what i mean

Like you say take your time know your role and exactly what you want out of your business Smiley

i always provide support wether you are a client of mine or not and will always be available for just about anything you may need while creating your site or even for advice after you have built it and can be reached best part of the time right here at ems Smiley

thanks
You speak of wise words and know what your talking about so I have took on board everything you have told me! sorry to be a pain again, just trying to pin point the main things. (another question Shocked)

Q:What do you think the full cost of all the basic things (without the pay pot) for example: price of the script, price of a one of a kind theme (not to be rude to the designer but the price without the designer tag or name at the bottom), the price of coding the script in to the theme, hosting price with ddos protection.

and the last question I had in mind..

Q:You know where some PTC sites have a trusted verifed sign from a big brand company (if you get what I mean) how do you go about, getting one?

Sorry to be a pain in the backside Tongue but its nice for someone to point you in the correct direction insted of going in to something blind.

Thanks!
SnoorkAdvertiser

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: May 10, 2012 08:55 pm

DDoS protected hosting is not cheap. For PTC websites I recommend either a VPS or a dedicated server. You would be looking at several hundred dollars a month for a real DDoS protected infrastructure. I'm not sure what your budget is, but for a midsized VPS you would be looking at something around $250 a month at Snoork Hosting. For anything larger such as a dedicated server, they start at $549.99 a month and up.

Snoork Hosting - Enterprise PTC Web Hosting | DDoS Protected
99.9% Network Uptime | 15 Minute Ticket Response Time | 24/7 Live Chat
Check Out Our PTC Web Hosting Specials For Amazing Discounts & Promotions
macroose_coder

View Profile
Reply #14: May 10, 2012 09:53 pm

I really should have added a poll and see if any EMS members would vote on which script they prefer to use and recommend.

as I am a newbie to PTC world and hear you can have a C panel from what "paid1234" says easycloud does not provide the C panel.

Could you xplain more about the c panel and what it provides for a newbie. (maybe a printscreen of the C panel its self, thats if can)

That is what I am saying.

As a newbie you don't know how you use cpanel so its better to go with easycloud bcoz they will do most works for you.

They will set up your cronjobs and the most  you can have access to your files and database by FTP and phpmyadmin respectively. Smiley

Easy cloud gives direct FTP access and php my admin details to access your database.

And the most important feature : if your site get ddos attack they will not suspend your account like some cpanel hosting.

They are using cloudflare which allows you to stop unwanted traffic to your site.

By cloudflare you can install SSL certificate for only 20$. Smiley

It will be pretty easy for you as you don't need to do anything instead of managing your admin panel big grin

More info or any question ?  Let me know...

[image not working]
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.