eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 09, 2022 03:21 am

Advpoints: a nice way to get money from your blog/website without doing anything
Print
Author Topic: Advpoints: a nice way to get money from your blog/website without doing anything  (Read 2542 times)
Mdesai

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Sep 27, 2008 09:23 pm

How do you earn from advpoints?
Advpoints will give you a code which you have to put in your Blog or website.DONE!!!
now you dont have to do anything!!Why? this is because it will pay you not for the clicks on the ads, but on the basis of the traffic you receive! Now,i have about 40 visitors on my blog everyday, it has been 15 days and advpoints has got me 87 cents!!

so if you want to join you can go to advpints.com or pm me for referral link.
visit my blog http://computer-mpire.blogspot.com to see the banner at bottom of the page.

<a href='https://buxmega.com/register.php/Mdesai.html' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Sign up to Buxmega.com today!</a>
ptclover

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #1: Oct 02, 2008 01:50 am

nice...i will join after completing my site...
mc2w

Referrals: 3

View Profile
Reply #2: Oct 18, 2008 06:14 pm

They use code to redirect users off of your page, I wouldn't use them unless visitors mean nothing to you.

joel8520

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Nov 03, 2008 02:25 pm

I used to use them but they also added audio to my site but it was extreemly annoying and drove away visitors

administer

Referrals: 0

H.O.D - Evilology

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Feb 27, 2009 09:58 am

SOME OF THEM PUT VIDEOS ALSO...SO IT DROVE MY VISITORS BECAUSE IT MADE MY BLOG LOAD VERY SLOWLY...
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.