eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Sep 26, 2022 03:11 am

Anybody tried Aurora DS yet?
Print
Author Topic: Anybody tried Aurora DS yet?  (Read 1179 times)
jobobalo

Referrals: 0

slow and steady wins the race

View Profile
Apr 11, 2012 12:35 pm

I noticed DiffusionStudios is selling their new version of aurora really cheaply.

I know they're site has gone down a ton of times due to work on an "exclusive project" which I'm pretty sure is a script rewrite. I'm guessing a lot of work went into it.

The guy wrote original aurora, I feel like he knows what he's doing.

Is anybody in EMS running sites on it, do they have feedback?

Anybody seen the source, is it all modernized?

Always looking to expand my domain collection, feel free to PM me offers for any good .com domain you want to sell.
ayman20068

Referrals: 2

AuroraCoderz The Ultimate PTC/GPT Scripts

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Apr 11, 2012 03:03 pm

- they are offering 3 sites for sale using this script , one of them is http://massivebux.com
i joined the site to see if there are any differences and didn't notice anything different ( except that all pages have been fully redesigned )

- script itself is still the same ( at least from side of members ) the country detect didn't work in my account .
- the messages section gave this error when clicking it :
Code:
Warning: include(.[color=red]/source/ajax_php/nexus/mailbox.php)[/color] [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/massive/public_html/nexusAjax.php on line 17

Warning: include(./source/ajax_php/nexus/mailbox.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/massive/public_html/nexusAjax.php on line 17

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './source/ajax_php/nexus/mailbox.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/massive/public_html/nexusAjax.php on line 17
Home Payment Proofs Terms

you would notice the nexus part which means it's still using aurora nexus parts

- convertor , referral builder , contest , polls are also missing

i'm not sure if this is the original version they will sell or it's just a temp thing they placed on that site till the ds version is completed , but if massivebux.com is running the ds version then no much changes are really done ( from my personal opinion )

wiicker95

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #2: Apr 11, 2012 03:20 pm

LOOL.... It's exactly the same thing. Where do you see the difference in the script??
lynnj

Referrals: 376

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Apr 11, 2012 07:59 pm

I thought Scott sold the full rights to the aurora script to Illusive web ? So isn't selling a copy running the same code not really allowed?

PHP/MYSQL developer. Current works in progress Smiley .
auroraownerIWS

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Apr 12, 2012 01:08 pm

He's a licensed reseller now, He's not allowed to sell the Coupon manager or any features I ask him not to resell that he develops for me as their exclusive to my brands to aurora.

I believe we recieved a free copy on one of our systems and we'll be using it soon on a share site or advertising only site. Here soon. He wants us to be the first to test it out.

-Mike
GPTInternet
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.