eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jul 06, 2022 11:28 PM

Illusive Web Services Updates
Print
Author Topic: Illusive Web Services Updates  (Read 1209 times)
auroraownerIWS

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Jul 01, 2012 06:45 AM

Howdy!  ems

Well, my programmer has not updated me yet on my desktop software for aurora, hes been m.i.a for almost a week.
Was to be completed friday.

I have been working on Aurora IIVO. I have updated the key generator and tools area.
I am getting ready to add some more stuff to it. Prices will be raised today.

We have an iivo key generator, regular key generator members, sub resellers, global sub resellers, licensed resellers, and global licensed resellers cannot gain access to the iivo key generator unless they upgrade to iivo reseller license. As the new Auroragpt 5.0 iivo script will not be compatible with the current license generator. I have worked through the folders in the admin2 folder to make it iivo key generated compatible.

I'm going to see if my other programmer can redo my order page on illusive-web.com so people can order instead of sending support tickets. I will soon be updating my support ticket system. As its outdated and i programmed the 30 file script myself yrs ago. Right now its offline since I moved it and I'm not sure yet whats causing the error yet, i must not have connected it properly.

I am having alot of requests for the aurora forum module, I was trying to make it so you need a license key to use the forum addon, but im having difficulty at the moment and really not motivated for past few days after 8 days of programming the new downline claim bonus features for a customer. So it kind of burned me out for a minute.
But here i am doing some programming anyway. lol.

I did some more minor work for iivo. Im going to be doing a large campaign for iivo before its launch. to build up the hype for it. Bigger than the 4.0.1 hype i got several yrs back. That automated cheater bot link feature made alot of hype back then. Ive created a little bit of excitement already for the AuroraGPT Script being stripped down to the basics for $50 a license which includes its own reseller license and own brand.

So be on the look out for a big ad campaign for aurora iivo. Once I get some features installed, and some enhancements done to it, I'll be unleashing a large campaign for a promo page. I'll also include advertising on the page for anyone to advertise their banner or a featured link.  So PM me for details, and I'll start on the promo page immediately so your ad is in place before the campaign starts.

I'm preparing something big for postblogclicks.com it's site rank is at 377,127 slowly climbing up the ranks at alexa.

Once we hit 200 people that have been paid their one dollar (may have already reached 200 i havent kept track) for doing a blog and forum post, I'll be adding in a new bonus feature for people who have active downline members, that you can claim bonuses on more than once! Cash bonuses, points, ad credits ect.

Get ready for a whole new era in AuroraGPT! Smiley  clap dance2 high5 thumbs up  Embarrassed Wink

-Mike
GPTInternet
tlnetwork

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Jul 02, 2012 12:06 PM

Sounds Good Man  dance2 clap

auroraownerIWS

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jul 03, 2012 11:32 AM

clap totally  thumbs up

-Mike
GPTInternet
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.