eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Nov 29, 2021 02:41 PM

Ems Banner Advertising Change
Print
Author Topic: Ems Banner Advertising Change  (Read 9267 times)
atha1955

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #30: Mar 25, 2012 01:23 AM

What?! I would never add advertising with popups I hate them. I have never seen a popup from adhitz are you 100% sure you are receicing popups from adhitz??  Shocked

yes i am pretty sure not every time though. i got it 2 times today why don't you verify with other members as well.

Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #31: Mar 25, 2012 02:26 AM

yes i am pretty sure not every time though. i got it 2 times today why don't you verify with other members as well.
Nope! I never got any pop-ups till now (since adhitz was installed).
But, I do agree that EMS advertising system was way better than adhitz.

And like NorthOwl said that it i.e. EMS advertising system alone isn't covering the cost, then why not go for some ideas that have been put forward in the past. For eg. Sticky threads would cost, say $1-2/week and there is a limit in each board, say 4-5 sticky threads in boards like Ref exchange, Ref deal, B&S, Advertise here, etc etc. I am sure there will be many people who would buy these spots in order to increase their exposure to their threads.

Although Will wants to keep EMS as free as possible, but I think IT IS the time to take a decision about this since you have mentioned about the inability of EMS advertising to cover the cost.
the old banner system wasnt even nearly covering the monthly server cost of EMS so I thought I would try out something else.

Thank you.
NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #32: Mar 25, 2012 03:12 AM

Nope! I never got any pop-ups till now (since adhitz was installed).
But, I do agree that EMS advertising system was way better than adhitz.

And like NorthOwl said that it i.e. EMS advertising system alone isn't covering the cost, then why not go for some ideas that have been put forward in the past. For eg. Sticky threads would cost, say $1-2/week and there is a limit in each board, say 4-5 sticky threads in boards like Ref exchange, Ref deal, B&S, Advertise here, etc etc. I am sure there will be many people who would buy these spots in order to increase their exposure to their threads.

Although Will wants to keep EMS as free as possible, but I think IT IS the time to take a decision about this since you have mentioned about the inability of EMS advertising to cover the cost.
Thank you.

Thank you for the ideas, I of course dont mind paying the costs of running EMS since it is my baby, I just wanted to try adhitz and see how it does.

I think we will be switching back to the old banner advertising system later today as it produced more income, it gave advertisers a great deal on time based advertising, and most importantly I was in control of what ads were shown and there was no risk of suspension for invalid clicks ect.

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
katsumoto

View Profile WWW
Reply #33: Mar 25, 2012 04:04 AM

as soon as you do that i will buy one week banner,because i advertised before with you,but cant do it now because of adhitz

atha1955

View Profile WWW
Reply #34: Mar 25, 2012 04:14 AM

Hi northowl this is the url of the popup ad
http://cpv.servefeed.info/srv/index.php?pubid=35&sub_id=3591221&mt=url&query=113&country=97&feed_provider=0&unfeed_provider=&ctype=cpv&mincpm=0&cpm=0&flag=0&maxex=1.5&io=359122&rtype=0&direct=0&def_url=&pl=1260&p1=0101813

and leads to this page
http://ad57.uso2.com/

this is the same ad i am getting

harshitpeer

Referrals: 30

http://www.harshitpeer.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #35: Mar 25, 2012 04:17 AM

yes its way better than adhitz. And most of all adhitz makes ems load slower than before and there are pop under ads too. its a pain

How u r getting Popup from a banner??? no idea

atha1955

View Profile WWW
Reply #36: Mar 25, 2012 05:49 AM

How u r getting Popup from a banner??? no idea

I am getting it just by browsing ems not often though it appears very rare

never mind northowl is going to put back the same advertising packages back
« Last Edit: Mar 25, 2012 05:53 AM by atha1955 » Logged

tixepower

Referrals: 6

Cry me a river girl.. ;'(

View Profile WWW
Reply #37: Mar 25, 2012 09:59 AM

Scan your computer Smiley

LoginX

Eat my ****!!

View Profile
Reply #38: Mar 25, 2012 10:20 AM

I hope Northowl would add some ads at the bottom of the site and add the paid sticky thread. Just look at the big forum out there, they can manage to cover the cost of their forums. Does adding a few more ads will hurt the site much? I mean come on! We, the members used EMS to make deals or whatever so we should contribute some too. Without EMS would you ever find such sites is turning scam, advertise in this high traffic site , found new programs ..
People should appreciate what NorthOwl did for us and stop whining about minor stuff. If he is greedy would he even open "win money contest" for this community? paying EMS server sure is a pain in Da A*s.
I have no idea what i'm talking about
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.