eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 08, 2021 12:30 PM

Ems Banner Advertising Change
Print
Author Topic: Ems Banner Advertising Change  (Read 9359 times)
harshitpeer

Referrals: 30

http://www.harshitpeer.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Mar 24, 2012 06:44 AM

Yep, its toooo expensive
I just seen the click rate 0.10$ Shocked
Something around 0.04 - 0.05 would be nice..

Also yutou idea is also nice
ems banner on top
at bottom adhitz banner or inbetween

jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #16: Mar 24, 2012 07:35 AM

If you been to ems main page would of saw this coming.  He using only adhitz as both would not fit for those using small resolutions still.

NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Mar 24, 2012 08:17 AM

Geez sorry guys I didnt think it would be such a big deal, I refunded everyone and thought we would try out adhitz and see how it is. I am not to familiar with adhitz so I put $0.10 click, this can of course be adjusted though! Clixsense put around $0.07 per click, but as some said I think $0.05 is fair.

Thanks for all the feedback but I wasnt trying to insult or piss anyone off, the old banner system wasnt even nearly covering the monthly server cost of EMS so I thought I would try out something else. If adhitz doesnt work out the old banner advertising can always be brought back no big deal.

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
Cleberl1

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #18: Mar 24, 2012 10:55 AM

Just an easy suggestion to implement that may increase pageviews and your earnings: why don't you add another banner spot after the first post on all topics? And maybe another in the end of all topics.

It so easy to do this and your clicks shold increase.
atha1955

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Mar 24, 2012 05:04 PM

Hi Northowl why don't you bring the old advertising packages into adhitz. there is an option for 1 day 3 days 7 days  and 30 days. this is the best option for everyone.
we all are afraid of the clicks being misused we all want genuine traffic. we all are requesting because there are lot of spammers these days especially in EMS
Please think about my feedback too. I hope you will provide a better solution for us.
pay per click is expensive.

Anyways thanks in advance.

bearby

View Profile
Reply #20: Mar 24, 2012 05:27 PM

Hi Northowl why don't you bring the old advertising packages into adhitz. there is an option for 1 day 3 days 7 days  and 30 days. this is the best option for everyone.
we all are afraid of the clicks being misused we all want genuine traffic. we all are requesting because there are lot of spammers these days especially in EMS
Please think about my feedback too. I hope you will provide a better solution for us.

100% agree, its some fear of clicks here on ems..

But the 1,3,7,30 day option is the best. He mention they didn't cover server cost, well then raise it up a bit the price for banner views... but clicks sounds scary in here.

Id risk it at $0.02 - $0.03
velvetwings

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #21: Mar 24, 2012 07:05 PM

I agree, I think time-based rather than click-based is the way to go.

7/24/12: Personal problems, I won't be online much for a few weeks. Email is good.
NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #22: Mar 24, 2012 07:36 PM

I was thinking this of course but problem is time based on adhitz is not a rotator like ems old advertising system, so say I do $10 for 7 days, only that one banner will be shown for that time period and will only get $10 for those 7 days. Not exactly ideal I dont think  no idea

I wanted to see if click based network ads would create more revenue. People can create a network ad on adhitz and it will be shown on ems and lots of other sites at a very fair click rate. When I advertise on adhitz I always advertise on the whole network.
« Last Edit: Mar 24, 2012 07:38 PM by NorthOwl » Logged

velvetwings

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #23: Mar 24, 2012 07:55 PM

I was thinking this of course but problem is time based on adhitz is not a rotator like ems old advertising system, so say I do $10 for 7 days, only that one banner will be shown for that time period and will only get $10 for those 7 days. Not exactly ideal I dont think  no idea

I wanted to see if click based network ads would create more revenue. People can create a network ad on adhitz and it will be shown on ems and lots of other sites at a very fair click rate. When I advertise on adhitz I always advertise on the whole network.

This is just an idea and I'm not sure how it would be coded, but could you create..something like a set of frames at the top of the page that is set to randomize every page load, and have one adhitz code in each of those frames?

7/24/12: Personal problems, I won't be online much for a few weeks. Email is good.
tixepower

Referrals: 6

Cry me a river girl.. ;'(

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Mar 24, 2012 08:05 PM

no idea

« Last Edit: Mar 24, 2012 08:12 PM by tixepower » Logged

harshitpeer

Referrals: 30

http://www.harshitpeer.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #25: Mar 24, 2012 08:21 PM

no idea

+1
I am wondering, why northy didnt recognize this? Tongue
Btw is their any limit of ad showing, i mean no of ads?

tixepower

Referrals: 6

Cry me a river girl.. ;'(

View Profile WWW
Reply #26: Mar 24, 2012 08:40 PM

+1
I am wondering, why northy didnt recognize this? Tongue
Btw is their any limit of ad showing, i mean no of ads?

I think it's 100.

NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #27: Mar 25, 2012 12:28 AM

no idea

Oh cool thanks, as I said im not to familiar with adhitz. Thanks for the info. If im going to do time based I rather use my own advertising system instead of giving a cut to adhitz though.

atha1955

View Profile WWW
Reply #28: Mar 25, 2012 12:39 AM

Oh cool thanks, as I said im not to familiar with adhitz. Thanks for the info. If im going to do time based I rather use my own advertising system instead of giving a cut to adhitz though.

yes its way better than adhitz. And most of all adhitz makes ems load slower than before and there are pop under ads too. its a pain

NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #29: Mar 25, 2012 01:00 AM

yes its way better than adhitz. And most of all adhitz makes ems load slower than before and there are pop under ads too. its a pain

What?! I would never add advertising with popups I hate them. I have never seen a popup from adhitz are you 100% sure you are receicing popups from adhitz??  Shocked

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.