eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Apr 07, 2020 07:27 PM

Mak dont know how to moderate
Print
Author Topic: Mak dont know how to moderate  (Read 13561 times)
defcon505

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #60: Jan 31, 2012 07:04 PM

Both parties are right and wrong. NorthOwl has the word of authority. Let him decide
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #61: Jan 31, 2012 07:13 PM

Word of warning if Mak leaves might just be stuck with me as mod.  And I can be super mean.  I bet I quit after first day.

defcon505

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #62: Jan 31, 2012 07:25 PM

Word of warning if Mak leaves might just be stuck with me as mod.  And I can be super mean.  I bet I quit after first day.
I bet every members will read rules more often if you become a mod.  thumbs up
7Skynet

Referrals: 2

I don't know what this Power is... I just know It

View Profile
Reply #63: Jan 31, 2012 07:28 PM

I bet every members will read rules more often if you become a mod.  thumbs up

ahahahahaha defcon  laugh laugh ems
ahmedjadoon

Referrals: 3

I won't be active at forum for a while!

View Profile WWW
Reply #64: Jan 31, 2012 09:37 PM

Today I knew Mahastang is a female. Lolz
Leave it boys nd girls it all happens. Be Cool 

Mahastang

Referrals: 4

Miss Purple!!!

View Profile
Reply #65: Jan 31, 2012 09:38 PM

Cool

he don't know how to moderate,
censorship on EMS is not acceptable  der
edit my post without motivation
im get really angry for this.
(many friends of him can defend him)
form more info go here:

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,155748.2310.html

*whats on your mind, just say IT* thumbs up

Oh-oh!!  Oh My Goodness!!  What a thread from 7Skynet.

Errrrr, 7Skynet, what should/could I say?   Let's see it this way, okay?

1)  7Skynet, you posted your friendly post for me,  'I want to sleep with Mahastang in my new hamberger bed'.  Thank you.  I really appreciate it.
2)  I felt uncomfortable with the word 'sleep with Mahastang'.  < ---  Was I wrong to ever feel uncomfortable with this word posted to me in the Public Forum?**
3)  Then, I asked if you would be more kind and nice to me?  And you were, by posting a new lovely thread for me.  Thank you.
4)  Mak did his MODE duty, trying to keep every EMS members happy, especially a female member.  Thank you Mak.  You've done your best.  I feel so grateful to you.
5)  My best EMS friend showed his friendly love and caring for me and encouraged me with this.  Thank you Lakku.  I feel so grateful to you.
6)  7Skynet got mad at Mak and started this thread.  Thank you 7Skynet for keeping us busy, out of our daily clicking.
7)  And many EMS members shared their idea as this is a Public Forum with freedom of expression.  Thank you everybody.  That's very interesting and worth reading.

Now, everybody knew that 7Skynet posted to his friend Mahastang, 'I want to sleep with Mahastang in my new hamberger bed'.
Now, everybody knew that Mak did his MOD by editing 7Skynet's post to Mahastang, 'I want to sleep with Mahastang in my new hamberge bed'.
Now, 7Skynet.  You can see that everybody have been playing their roles in this playground.

Why did you have to get mad at Mak who has been doing his best for us?

If there would be any person that you would be mad at - let it be me!  Mahastang, a woman who was too sensitive with the word 'sleep with Mahastang'
that came from one of her good friend in EMS Public Forum.  Though I knew very well that it was a friendly joke, nothing in your mind than making a joke to me,
I couldn't help being shocked and unhappy with this.  Was I wrong, 7Skynet?  Was I?

Again 7Skynet, may I ask you if I was wrong to feel uncomfortable and embarrassing with the expression of 'sleep with Mahastang'?

-----

And if anybody would feel and think that I'm too sensitive, too nervous, too sulky, too moody, too mad with the word 'sleep with Mahastang',
I can tell you that,  'No, I'm not' as by now I've seen and written this words again and again so many times in this post that I get used to it, and become 'shameless',
with the meaning of the word 'sleep with Mahastang' -  http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sleep.  sleep with - To have sexual relations with.

Does having 'freedom in expression' mean to say 'everything' one want to say, without any caring and thoughtfulness, especially to a friend, a female one?
Does this mean that they don't want to be liberal?  - those who try to be more considerable, respective, caring and thoughtful when making any expression.

Now, 7Skynet, Are you satisfied yet?

-----

My Special thanks all who shared, i.e. 7Skynet, FAQ, Nissan350z, Mak, Lakku, wjack2010, jjohnson777, rehan4pk, shipu, FJWorld, davidbugs, NorthOwl,
jatonen, defcon505, and Mahastang <--- myself.  And ooooh, ahmedjadoon, too.

-----

PS. 

Ohhhhhh, I would love to see jjohnson777 being our MOD.  That would be awfully fun!!!  What do you think, NightOwl?  Oooops!!  Sorry I mean NorthOwl!!   ems
Maybe once in a month would work for jjohnson777, according to his health.  And I do hope, jjohnson777, you will not quit before time.    ems

Thank you everybody.  This is a very hilarious and funny joke between friends.   ems     Have a good day and take care you all.

Miss Purple!!!
The Headmistress of EMS Class Room
wizardrymagic

View Profile
Reply #66: Jan 31, 2012 10:02 PM

I think Mak is doing a great job as moderator. Looking after a forum like this is a big job. Keep up the good work Mak.

amidamaru34

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #67: Jan 31, 2012 10:07 PM

I want to sleep with Mahastang in my new hamberge bed

relax people and grow up

It is not like he is actually want to sleep with you. He doesn't even know you in real life.

If he likes you, he obviously wants to make some jokes and show off his bed. This is nothing serious.
 rofl rofl

Always contact me via pm Please for faster response.
Scarlet clicks offers /
grizzly4agze

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #68: Jan 31, 2012 10:10 PM

Wow. Just wow. So spectacular. Sleeping with people on the internet via a forum. Does not like people to sleep with you on the internet via a forum. Wow. This is totally retarded. You guys are joking, right? And damn, what's wrong about sex anyway? We do it IN REAL LIFE, not over the internet anyways.

And who the heck is mahastang? 12k posts, out of nowhere?

P.S. Agree with amidamaru34.
Mahastang

Referrals: 4

Miss Purple!!!

View Profile
Reply #69: Jan 31, 2012 10:36 PM

Cool

relax people and grow up

It is not like he is actually want to sleep with you. He doesn't even know you in real life.

If he likes you, he obviously wants to make some jokes and show off his bed. This is nothing serious.
 rofl rofl

Wow. Just wow. So spectacular. Sleeping with people on the internet via a forum. Does not like people to sleep with you on the internet via a forum. Wow. This is totally retarded. You guys are joking, right? And damn, what's wrong about sex anyway? We do it IN REAL LIFE, not over the internet anyways.

Well, I think you two guys are being 'off-topics' here.
We're discussing about moderating the Forum, not the 'SEX' issues.
If you do want to discuss this, you'd better start your own new thread and leave this case out of your attention.

And nothing wrong with 'SEX', only if you're having it too much, on-line or off-line, then you can become retarded yourself.

And if you two think that the expression of 'I want to sleep with Mahastang in my new hamberger bed' is too hilarious, not serious,
let's it be -  for the public would see what kind of people the posters are, keeping posting with this kind of issues, keeping laughing, making fun out of a woman, thinking that
women are for 'SEX' only and that you can make any kind of jokes towards us.

And you know?  Even if this is an on-line matters, you can't run away from the real you. 
And one day you may realize that you've hurt a woman who has been here for nothing, just for a good and healthy time.
Anyway, as you like it.  Thank you for sharing.
« Last Edit: Jan 31, 2012 10:54 PM by Mahastang » Logged

Miss Purple!!!
The Headmistress of EMS Class Room
FAQ

Admin of centsia.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #70: Jan 31, 2012 11:30 PM

@7Skynet

That's reported by me  have you any questions Huh?

that's you said to a girl. Y are you trying sleep with only her Huh?  that's suspects  der

and look at above few his posts. he is tried to attack mahastang there.  odd

So i am reported,

once i remember. some one posted as buddha gone mad
or similar sentence. so i reported and northy removed that in incrasebux fight .

Hey mak  you got correct decision at  the moment

About New Mods.

too hard to find balanced moderators in this world  frusty

don't add Nizzan350z to moderator post. he is most kindles person in the EMS.

Reasons
he is expecting newbies
it's like a bot. he is just  a police dog.
he want to be hero. that's not good for others in ems  Evil
he is thinning as he is a god LOL
many 100's of reasons  ems

now look at example post

Do Mak have to inform everyone where he is moving? Can't you use the search feature or too lazy to use it?
He is not answerable to anyone other than NorthOwl himself.

don't be panick kid they are serving service. if they can't do that well. they will be failed. that's the reality. if can't read my posts don't quote my posts.

ems can't live without members OK???

if this person being mod.

what will happen???

half of ems members will leave
Other half will be got banned LOL

i have no idea about jj

The star haters here thumbs up thumbs up
clap clapNew gpt forum  for ems members....  Don't miss this.......(Wait... what...)clap clap
hanablue0

Referrals: 3

The One And Only Egyptian Queen.

View Profile
Reply #71: Jan 31, 2012 11:40 PM

I am really shocked to see how mean people can be.  straightface
And to who, such a sweet and friendly person like Mahastang.  Sad
To those who don't know her, she is a great person. Always nice and supportive to everyone. And I am proud to have her as my friend.  Smiley

Now about this so called "joke" that went too far:
If you think 7Skynet has the right to say what ever he wants as he has "freedom of speech" Then Also Mahastang has every right to say and feel what ever she wants.  Smiley
So if she feels something is not acceptable to her then she has the right to say so.
And  she is the "ONLY ONE" who has the right to say what offends her and what does not.  Smiley

To the people who think its ok I say, as it was NOT said to you then its not your place to judge. Who gave you the right to tell others what and how to feel?  Undecided

To people who  include religion in the matter, you better keep this away, this is about manners not religion.  Smiley

To people who think so less of women that its ok for anyone to say anything to us then think again. You all have mothers (who are women). So what ever you say about women you are saying about your own mothers too.   Lips Sealed

To people who think this is ok in western countries I say, in most western countries (USA included) a woman can sue a man and win just for saying such words to her.  Smiley

To people who don't like how Mak does his job, Just because you don't like it when someone stops you from crossing the lines does not mean no one will.  Smiley
Thanks you dear Mak for doing a great job.  thumbs up

Now would everyone please stop arguing about this, all you are doing is hurt dear Mahastang more.  Sad
She does not deserve to be treated this badly.  Sad
Just because she is too nice to fight with anyone does not mean anyone can get away with anything.  straightface
Anyone who even think to say anything to upset my dear friend  Mahastang again better keep it to yourself please.  Smiley
I take it very personally when someone hurts my friends and in case someone has a problem with that then please make your own thread and don't post it here.  Smiley

Thank you for understanding.  thumbs up

Now NorthOwl if you please close this thread, its way off topic now. Thanks.  Smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 31, 2012 11:45 PM by hanablue0 » Logged

Miss you my Ishan. Sad  RIP.  pray
7Skynet

View Profile
Reply #72: Feb 01, 2012 02:19 AM

I do not read the book written by mahastang in this post
is soo ridicolous and sad too see a girl spend a life in a forum every minute, and you feel offended by common words laugh

sooo you really need to buy a book about life big grin Wink
7Skynet

View Profile
Reply #73: Feb 01, 2012 02:46 AM

the funny think is that, only mahastang think about sex (into the word sleep with) i have never nominated a sex word  laugh ems
Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #74: Feb 01, 2012 02:46 AM

About New Mods.

too hard to find balanced moderators in this world  frusty

don't add Nizzan350z to moderator post. he is most kindles person in the EMS.

Reasons
he is expecting newbies
it's like a bot. he is just  a police dog.
he want to be hero. that's not good for others in ems  Evil
he is thinning as he is a god LOL
many 100's of reasons  ems

now look at example post

don't be panick kid they are serving service. if they can't do that well. they will be failed. that's the reality. if can't read my posts don't quote my posts.

ems can't live without members OK???

if this person being mod.

what will happen???

half of ems members will leave
Other half will be got banned LOL
Go on with your nonsense blabbering laugh
I have never asked anyone to make me a mod or so. Instead, you PMed me that day asking if I would mod your forum? LOL! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Here's the proof:

Go away, SCAMMER of buxmaker before you spoil this forum! thumbs down

P.S. I didn't wanted to go off-topic but since the kid has provoked me, I did.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.