eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jun 30, 2022 08:05 PM

Whats PTC banner URL (SDR2 help! )
Print
Author Topic: Whats PTC banner URL (SDR2 help! )  (Read 3641 times)
Zziko0

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Jan 29, 2012 02:15 PM

What does that PTC banner URL :
http://i29.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0129/ac/0a7a9e5f5203b29ed9c4f4edf3ca1dac.png

do exacly...?

What is it used for.A picture is going to help a lot Smiley
Thanks in advance!
paid1234

Website development - Coding - Hosting

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Jan 29, 2012 02:17 PM

in the View ads (ptc page) it will show your banner for the site your promoting above the site link making it look better Smiley
hope this helps

auroraownerIWS

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jan 29, 2012 07:39 PM

This is one of my awesome innovative features I had made in the earlier Aurora Script!

As a lousy inexperienced programmer as I was back then, I tried like 15 ways to program it to display the banner and everything else correctly, it took me 2 months to do... This feature I had made, was probably one of the most special ones because I really got upset because I wanted this to work so bad and I wanted to do it on my own, and I worked on it one day for a few hrs to no avail, and I went to do a #2 on the throne (POOP) and like 10 mins of sitting there, im going through a bunch of ways to code the darn thing, and a light bulb went off, and one simple line of coding was all i needed to edit and bam! I had ptc banners.... It was an epiphany perhaps!

I was so happy lol.....

But yea, it's a banner image of the site your promoting, it is totally optional to use this ad feature when promoting an ad... for the ptc section.

-Mike
GPTInternet
emvspeed

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Jan 29, 2012 08:32 PM

it is a link that has an extension of ".gif" or ".jpg" file. example, http://images.neobux.com/imagens/banner9.gif  Smiley

auroraownerIWS

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Jan 29, 2012 09:01 PM

it is a link that has an extension of ".gif" or ".jpg" file. example, http://images.neobux.com/imagens/banner9.gif  Smiley

yes, exactly...

Or for example in auroragpt ptc websites, when you go to promotion tools to promote your referral url, in most ptc sites they will display banner images you can promote on other sites , these images also display the full url you use to promote the banner, even the html code is available in the big text area.. In fact I might be wrong about the banner image url but it is in the code lol... because the code will have the referral link and banner image, you only need the full html banner code if your promoting it on a little webpage that you make that has other banners, or text, or perhaps if you have a blog, then the full html code the banner displays in the text area will be needed for your blog or whatever your advertising on, but to advertise a ptc banner on aurora sites, all you need is your referral link, and the banner image link for example just like one you showed above. You'll go to members area, click manage ads, select the Banner ads manager (For the banner ads that rotate in the time frame for viewing ptc, ptr ads, or even click exchange ect..) Or if you want ptc banner, then select the ptc ads in the ads manager, and then follow the form step by step, it will ask you for your ad url (Referral id, or your domain, or blog url or whatever your promoting) The banner url for the ptc banner will most likely be next , so you'll need the banner url from the site your promoting, after that is done, you'll need to click the ad campaign ad's title and click the button below where it says add credits,(tip: credits can be earned by cash or points usually depending on the ptc site if it's enabled in the converter, you can convert your cash or points to ptc credits (MAKE SURE YOU DONT SELECT BANNER CREDITS IF YOUR DOING A PTC AD WITH PTC BANNER)Complete the form and you'll have ptc link credits.(back to where we were) Go to manage ads, click the ad campaign your setting up, click add credits (if you havent already done these steps yet) You can also purchase through the purchase store on the site. I'm sure this makes your head spin but its very easy to do, very addicting to alot of people to click on these things. It took me 6 yrs before i got burned out on aurora, i came back 21 mos later just recently and now im managing 5 sites all in 2 weeks time so.. hope your able to learn everything quickly and get alot of beneficial use out of it and maybe one day soon you'll decide you would want to own a site one day to Smiley if you don't already Smiley.

-Mike
GPTInternet
CommanderElby

Commander Elby- Entertainer/Entrepreneur/Affiliate

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Mar 13, 2012 05:41 PM

The file suffix ".png" works best for animation, and is often found in "clipart;" ie. .png and .gif  Eventhough you can put a .png image onto a banner, .gif works better, in my opinion, for creating entire banners.  Your text or image animation will flow much smoother and faster.  If your wanting an image that handles more color data, use a .png but it will probably run a lot slower.  Next question is do you have a website or TE or banner host?
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.