eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 26, 2020 09:42 PM

Would you be okay with it? I'm not!!!
Print
Author Topic: Would you be okay with it? I'm not!!!  (Read 2322 times)
joras

Referrals: 0

The gods too are fond of a joke.

View Profile
Jan 22, 2012 02:53 PM

Hello, kind of frustrated from the treatment i received from Fennec and how could i feel differently?

To make the long story short, i had a small argument with the following barbarian member:

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=227174

about a minor thing. Look at the associated topic:

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,203032.0.html

The reason i'm complaining is because the above user sent me the following pm:

of course i reported it immediately waiting for a fair judgment. The answer that i received from Fennec is that if i didn't call him "idiot" nothing would happen.

So for a "the only you can prove is that you are an idiot" i received the above wishes from this member. In fact the user edited the post that i had commented on, something that proves guiltiness.

And the question i have to ask is what do you believe? Was Fennec's decision fair or not and what if this opens a Pandora box. Every time that someone feels offended will involve persons that would possibly not even be in life. I said, i'm not giving up until this freak gets a red coat. Enough is enough with this forum!!!!

Your call.

Bitcoin Address: 16M2ACzEWVZjTwjahtCrR6HzuTEgAt6Zdw

davidbugs

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #1: Jan 22, 2012 05:16 PM

simple answer.  Just ignore him.

Don't create drama.  Stay away people business.  rofl rofl
NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jan 22, 2012 05:42 PM

Please enough with the fighting and drama

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
nike21

View Profile
Reply #3: Jan 22, 2012 06:02 PM

well since you both swearing at each other in public. what diffence does that make now. yeah fennec i think gave you the right answer for both your childness behavoriour between you 2. so now just ignore each other and use right language without involving name calling or swearing...
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Jan 22, 2012 06:13 PM

How dare you call any one an idiot.  I am the only one who allowed to be called an idiot in all of ems.  JJ is the Head Idiot of EMS.   rofl

joras

View Profile
Reply #5: Jan 22, 2012 06:41 PM

I guess Johnson posted the best reply so far!!!

to be honest, i wasn't expecting a diferrent reaction. I know what this forum represents.  Roll Eyes

simple answer.  Just ignore him.

Don't create drama.  Stay away people business.  rofl rofl

If you haven't noticed it, i have already done this.

Please enough with the fighting and drama

Thank you for supporting my corner. You just confirm my point. This place is not clean. When someone opens a thread asking for a human organ and not getting banned, you can expect the worst things  Roll Eyes I wish you nobody write something bad against your mother or other member of your family or yourself with such a pathetic purpose.

well since you both swearing at each other in public. what diffence does that make now. yeah fennec i think gave you the right answer for both your childness behavoriour between you 2. so now just ignore each other and use right language without involving name calling or swearing...

if you spent a sec to read the post you would have avoided such a copy-paste response. I didn't ask you for guidance since im capable of dealing with such cases, avoiding any "childness behavoriour", you named it.
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2012 06:56 PM by joras » Logged

NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Jan 22, 2012 10:42 PM

joras I dunno why you are angry and attacking me and my staff, we have done nothing to you, we just dont wanna get involved in an internet fight, you cant blame us for this and we have done nothing wrong to you  no idea

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
MLP Designs

Cheap Product = Cheap Quality

View Profile
Reply #7: Jan 22, 2012 11:27 PM

Joras everyone hates you, coz you try to insult everyone for no reason, you deserve being treated like this  thumbs down

Send me a mail of you want to order designs at rensgfx60@gmail.com
katsumoto

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Jan 23, 2012 12:54 AM

i dont know joras,but noone deserves such bad words,wishing illnes to his mother is very bad,karma dont allow that,no fight but nicholas you out of line,no illnes to his mother and cancer,it is bad,stop,i dont know joras or is he picking fights but also you no call him idiot,idiot is also illnes,there are people that are idiots (i am serious) they are mentally ill so calling someone idiot is also very bad thing

stop fight

joras

View Profile
Reply #9: Jan 23, 2012 06:23 AM

joras I dunno why you are angry and attacking me and my staff, we have done nothing to you, we just dont wanna get involved in an internet fight, you cant blame us for this and we have done nothing wrong to you  no idea

Fighting? Did you see me fighting somewhere? I used a word (idiot) not directly and based on a fact. On the other hand, the other party wasn't satisfied with the public response and sent this garbage in private, believing that he can get away with it. Do you think that i cannot use the same language? i can, but i have a high respect to the members and the relatives of them. I always argue for a good reason hoping that someone will learn something even with the hard way. I've been called idiot few times from others but I never reported it, i find it normal  to be spoken in a argument. Since nobody punish me or any other in this forum you can rest assured that this is going to continue. However, if i followed the way you think, by calling someone "scammer" when he is, should be forbidden. As i said before, i argue for a reason and based on a fact.

But the point of this thread is not to complain because a moron sent me this garbage. The complaint is given towards yourself and Fennec. Both of you prefer to pretend the Pontius Pilate by sealing your hands. You apply the rules selectively and based on your sole discretion every time. Also, stop behaving like robots anymore, you're just showing the way out to those who want to interact in a standard level with others. This forum is going down and you haven't noticed it yet. There are some people who make deals and nothing more, not a serious conversation is going on here. You cannot get away of the reality Northowl no matter your choice to stay surprised when this will come.

i think it's one of my last posts here, sorry if i made someone to feel terrible, it was not my purpose to do so.
« Last Edit: Jan 23, 2012 06:25 AM by joras » Logged

nitinkumar

Referrals: 3

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Jan 23, 2012 10:16 AM

I agree with Joras. Idiot word is not a swear word or abuse word. Even forum do not block such world like i***t. Giving someone abuse like M***** F*** should not be allowed at all as forum itself have blacklisted these word.

FAQ

Referrals: 2

Admin of centsia.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Jan 23, 2012 11:40 AM

really topic owner is so ugly.

he is involving everything like a  monkey. rofl

The star haters here thumbs up thumbs up
clap clapNew gpt forum  for ems members....  Don't miss this.......(Wait... what...)clap clap
Josh12

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Jan 23, 2012 01:15 PM

I agree with Joras. Idiot word is not a swear word or abuse word. Even forum do not block such world like i***t. Giving someone abuse like M***** F*** should not be allowed at all as forum itself have blacklisted these word.
I agree with you, that PM he was sent was a little over the top. No one should EVER wish something like that for someone.
BUT I have never met Joras in my life so there could be another side to this I'm not seeing...

[Dead Image Removed by Staff]
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.