eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Aug 01, 2021 09:36 PM

AyuWage - No Investment, Paying 2 + Years, 40+ Sites / Day
Print
Author Topic: AyuWage - No Investment, Paying 2 + Years, 40+ Sites / Day  (Read 60867 times)
RKMithbaokar

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #60: Dec 30, 2015 09:50 AM

Is this site paying anymore?

There are no new payment proofs of late

No response to members tickets

Bad signs  Sad
blaza

View Profile WWW
Reply #61: Jan 02, 2016 06:44 PM

Great site for me  Smiley

Arker13

View Profile
Reply #62: Feb 02, 2016 09:36 PM

Is this site paying anymore?

There are no new payment proofs of late

No response to members tickets

Bad signs  Sad

I haven't been paid since 01/20/16 and didn't get response for support ticket.
PTC SITES FAN

Referrals: 70

View Profile WWW
Reply #63: Feb 02, 2016 10:36 PM

Ayuwage is one of the highest paying PTC Sites. I even made $0.40 in few hours just by browsing their "Explore Site".
The only issue is, they're paying late.  Cry
« Last Edit: Mar 10, 2016 11:25 PM by PTC SITES FAN » Logged

sudhir619

View Profile
Reply #64: Feb 28, 2016 12:03 PM

what time it will take to get paid requested the cashout on 6th of feb and still nothing get and no response to ticket   frusty frusty

if you really looking for making money online just visit
 https://www.emoneyspace.com/sudhir619
Avisek

View Profile
Reply #65: Feb 29, 2016 02:49 PM

I also didn't receive money.
I am waiting 2 weeks and nothing. No respond for my ticker, it looks that site turned to scam Evil
Arker13

View Profile
Reply #66: Mar 06, 2016 01:41 AM

I've got 2 pending payments (1st for 3 weeks, 2nd for 1 week). My support tickets have been ignored. This site is going to become scam thumbs down
demonicsheikh

I am on work leave Amigos.... Leave a PM

View Profile WWW
Reply #67: Mar 06, 2016 06:25 AM

Same here should move this site to scam.

malek325321

View Profile
Reply #68: Mar 08, 2016 07:06 AM

my pending payment has been approved.....................
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #69: Mar 08, 2016 06:46 PM

my pending payment has been approved.....................

I saw people having their payment approved but still waiting to get it since 2 months xD

They are playing with people since December now. No news during 1 month then suddently come back, then disappear again for 1 month, No news, no update, no reply to support tickets and most important NO MONEY !!!!

Since the 1 st december they did only 2 days of payments (3 junuary & 3 february) Between this date, nothing

This site should be removed from this section
InnoStaff

View Profile
Reply #70: Mar 11, 2016 03:36 PM

I saw people having their payment approved but still waiting to get it since 2 months xD

They are playing with people since December now. No news during 1 month then suddently come back, then disappear again for 1 month, No news, no update, no reply to support tickets and most important NO MONEY !!!!

Since the 1 st december they did only 2 days of payments (3 junuary & 3 february) Between this date, nothing

This site should be removed from this section

We will make sure that our network partners are always paying and never do selective payments.
So far upon our review, they have not done selective payments and are working on sorting out the delays.
They have processed all payments up to date so far and we're actively monitoring to ensure timely payments.

You can refer to their news update here which is pretty recent: https://members.ayuwage.com/message.php?id=17569
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #71: Mar 11, 2016 04:15 PM

We will make sure that our network partners are always paying and never do selective payments.
So far upon our review, they have not done selective payments and are working on sorting out the delays.
They have processed all payments up to date so far and we're actively monitoring to ensure timely payments.

You can refer to their news update here which is pretty recent: https://members.ayuwage.com/message.php?id=17569

the post say: The next payment process time is 3/3/2016 or earlier. but nothing
I am still waiting payment requested in february. Only today my account log show 2 payments have been approved on 10 march and 11 march (still have not receive email approval of the payment)

they need to be more consistent It's like when you send them a ticket. Do you know what. I needed to SPAM them with tickets to get a reply. Problem fixed after about 2 months of the first message  Shocked
If they want pay once a month like how they are doing since december, it is not a problem for most of us, but at least they can tell it to people. Or we need to send an invoice ?  Roll Eyes

Look during the full month of december no sign from them. then in junuary "sorry for delay it was winter holidays"  LOL. Then again out of a month. They are really losing people trust

edit: got paid 10 minutes ago
« Last Edit: Mar 11, 2016 04:20 PM by donatien » Logged
malek325321

View Profile
Reply #72: Mar 11, 2016 05:11 PM

today i received my pending payment                                                                                                                                                                                                         .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        PayInstantOrder Services sent you $5.00 USD

Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Dear malek325321

Just thought you'd like to know PayInstantOrder Services sent you $5.00 USD.

Note from PayInstantOrder Services:
Hello AyuWage Member, Your request for Paypal USD Cashout has been successfully delivered. Please do share your payment as proof to help our community grow. Thank you for Choosing AyuWage Services, AyuWage Team http://www.ayuwage.com

Get the details
Once you've received the payment, you can:
   Spend the money online at thousands of stores that accept PayPal.
   Withdraw or transfer it to your bank account (takes 2-3 days).
   Withdraw or transfer the money to a credit or debit card.
Don't see the money in your account?

Don't worry - sometimes it just takes a few minutes for it to show up.

Sender Information

PayInstantOrder Services
cs@payinstantorder.com
Yours sincerely,
PayPal
« Last Edit: Mar 11, 2016 08:12 PM by malek325321 » Logged
InnoStaff

View Profile
Reply #73: Mar 11, 2016 10:21 PM

the post say: The next payment process time is 3/3/2016 or earlier. but nothing
I am still waiting payment requested in february. Only today my account log show 2 payments have been approved on 10 march and 11 march (still have not receive email approval of the payment)

they need to be more consistent It's like when you send them a ticket. Do you know what. I needed to SPAM them with tickets to get a reply. Problem fixed after about 2 months of the first message  Shocked
If they want pay once a month like how they are doing since december, it is not a problem for most of us, but at least they can tell it to people. Or we need to send an invoice ?  Roll Eyes

Look during the full month of december no sign from them. then in junuary "sorry for delay it was winter holidays"  LOL. Then again out of a month. They are really losing people trust

edit: got paid 10 minutes ago

Congratulations. We're happy that you got paid.

What are saying is completely reasonable and understanding.
We're going to put stricter process for our publishers this month to make sure they meet their promises.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm sure we all have good intentions but communication is definitely needed.
Arker13

View Profile
Reply #74: Mar 13, 2016 01:35 AM

Payment Details

Date: March 11, 2016 5:08:10 PM
Amount Sent: $5.00 USD
Sender Name: PayInstantOrder Services
Sender Email: billing@payinstantorder.com
Reference Number: 70858-DFDAF-1900D
Message: AyuWage Payment Redeemed - Please share this payment as proof to help our community grow so we can provide more high earning ads. Thank you.

Payment Details

Date: March 12, 2016 8:55:30 PM
Amount Sent: $5.00 USD
Sender Name: PayInstantOrder Services
Sender Email: billing@payinstantorder.com
Reference Number: 64A4B-03E52-5B5A5
Message: AyuWage Payment Redeemed - Please share this payment as proof to help our community grow so we can provide more high earning ads. Thank you for your support.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.