eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jul 27, 2021 06:36 AM

Custom PTC script feedback (Admin Panel)
Print
Author Topic: Custom PTC script feedback (Admin Panel)  (Read 6823 times)
-ptcpay

Referrals: 1

God Bless

View Profile WWW
Reply #30: Feb 19, 2012 09:29 AM

I've been through those.

I'm adding the most common features.

I'm looking for new features! Smiley

Hello

So you think that its ok to rip our ideas since you can not come up with your own?
I created most of GeN4's content, and did not do what you are doing .. because I'm a real developer.
I don't hit up other's demo's to get my ideas, and I don't take other people's completed works and tweak them to fit my script.
I better not find one line of coding from a GeN product, ... if I do, there will be problems I guarantee it.

Thanks
Rob

HIGHLY RESPECTED and AFFORDABLE - PAY TO CLICK SCRIPTS!
SocialRockn

Referrals: 11

Friendliness is key

View Profile
Reply #31: Feb 19, 2012 12:40 PM

Hello

So you think that its ok to rip our ideas since you can not come up with your own?
I created most of GeN4's content, and did not do what you are doing .. because I'm a real developer.
I don't hit up other's demo's to get my ideas, and I don't take other people's completed works and tweak them to fit my script.
I better not find one line of coding from a GeN product, ... if I do, there will be problems I guarantee it.

Thanks
Rob

lol he's not copying your script, jumping to conclusions...

He merely looked at the basic features most scripts have, lots of developers do his, Yahoo looked at Google to get an idea, it's not copying.

And he said he wanted NEW features, not COPIED features.
-ptcpay

God Bless

View Profile WWW
Reply #32: Feb 19, 2012 01:04 PM

lol he's not copying your script, jumping to conclusions...

He merely looked at the basic features most scripts have, lots of developers do his, Yahoo looked at Google to get an idea, it's not copying.

And he said he wanted NEW features, not COPIED features.

Hello

I did not say he was copying my script, and you are obviously not seeing my point or perhaps you have never had to deal with this kind of thing before personally.
Intellectual ideas are what he is shopping for or he would not be visiting demos' specially for the purpose of using our intellectual ideas to build "his" own product.
Is that theft?  To me it's dirty, but hey ... I'm only a developer ... what do I know.  Roll Eyes

I stand by my words 100%  Smiley

Thanks
Rob

phanion

Referrals: 0

Freelance PHP Coder

View Profile
Reply #33: Feb 19, 2012 02:11 PM

Haha, first of "Rob".

You won't find any of your crappy GeN-script in my script.

My script is not only documented well, but coded well.
Not like GeN which is just random code thrown together aswell as free code which EVERYBODY could find online Smiley

Also, are you sure you coded all of GeN?
As far as I remember you bought ptcpay a way back and Hamza was the previous owner?

You are fast at jumping to conclusions.. I'm not copying anything of your script because I'm adding (and I quote:) "common features".
If you read my posts, you would notice that I'm searching for NEW features, not everything a PTC script needs to have.

If you only have negative things to say and no feedback, I'd like you to leave my topic alone, thanks.
AdvertSpark

View Profile
Reply #34: Feb 19, 2012 02:16 PM

Rob

I agree with you 100% when it comes to intellectual rights, but wjack2010 is completely right here. Every developer has copied idea's from other people's systems. Looking at your demo now, I can see 4 or 5 things you have 'intellectually' copied straight away. By posting what you did, seemed very childish, and even had tones of bullying in it.

If I was you, be happy that someone want's to copy you. It should be flattering. If it inpacts your sales of your product, it just means they were better at implementing the idea. Just make yours better.
-ptcpay

God Bless

View Profile WWW
Reply #35: Feb 19, 2012 02:24 PM

Haha, first of "Rob".

You won't find any of your crappy GeN-script in my script.

My script is not only documented well, but coded well.
Not like GeN which is just random code thrown together aswell as free code which EVERYBODY could find online Smiley

Also, are you sure you coded all of GeN?
As far as I remember you bought ptcpay a way back and Hamza was the previous owner?

You are fast at jumping to conclusions.. I'm not copying anything of your script because I'm adding (and I quote:) "common features".
If you read my posts, you would notice that I'm searching for NEW features, not everything a PTC script needs to have.

If you only have negative things to say and no feedback, I'd like you to leave my topic alone, thanks.

Hello

I see you are rude and attempting to insult me as well as the script as your opening.  That explains to me a little bit about you and your arrogance for being so new at the PTC/script business is quite amusing.  Smiley
I did not accuse you of anything except surfing for already existing intellectual ideas from per-existing companies who pre-date your build.

As for the purchase part, I am not the owner, I am the current developer and general manager of PTCPay.com.
I'm also responsible for the advancement of additions to the script over the past years as my job prior to Hamza selling was to create addons.
As for your comment about the quality of the script, ... really? ... that is how you want to portray yourself?  
GeN4 was built over a series of years and has has two ownerships.  Prior to the current one, hamza hired out allot of work to be done from around the world.
It was his way of doing things.  Since the change in ownership we no longer out source the work to be done and I am the only one to touch the pages.

I do not do as yourself admitted ... surfing the demo's of other scripts for my ideas, ... but that is just how I roll.  
I wish you luck in this industry, its very harry and most do not know what they are getting into.  Wink

Thanks
Rob

-ptcpay

God Bless

View Profile WWW
Reply #36: Feb 19, 2012 02:32 PM

Rob

I agree with you 100% when it comes to intellectual rights, but wjack2010 is completely right here. Every developer has copied idea's from other people's systems. Looking at your demo now, I can see 4 or 5 things you have 'intellectually' copied straight away. By posting what you did, seemed very childish, and even had tones of bullying in it.

If I was you, be happy that someone want's to copy you. It should be flattering. If it inpacts your sales of your product, it just means they were better at implementing the idea. Just make yours better.

Hello

If you dealt with what I do on a daily basis and have had numerous others copy your work, you would perhaps be a bit touchy also.  Hamza always wanted me to search demo's of other sites ... and I told him no due to I wanted to keep my idea's unique and fresh.  He didn't like that, but he respected it.  Smiley

There is a large amount of digital theft which occurs against script developers which should not happen due to there are suppose to be established moral fibers which transfer from real life to digital life and should be applied in decision making.   I know that other sites like google and yahoo have probably done it to eachother, but ... that does not make it ok to do in my eyes.  Smiley

I did not mean to come off as a bully, ... but the technique being used is called scanning for others intellectual ideas for manipulation of them into your own work.  That is cut and dry. 

I do wish him luck upon his journey, but I do not like the way he is starting it out for sure  Wink
Thanks
Rob

katsumoto

View Profile WWW
Reply #37: Feb 19, 2012 02:42 PM

rob is one of the most honest and finest coders i have ever meet,also rob didnt buy gen4,he was one of main developers of gen3 and gen4,he even had fingers in gen2

phanion

Freelance PHP Coder

View Profile
Reply #38: Feb 21, 2012 12:09 PM

Hello

I see you are rude and attempting to insult me as well as the script as your opening.  That explains to me a little bit about you and your arrogance for being so new at the PTC/script business is quite amusing.  Smiley
I did not accuse you of anything except surfing for already existing intellectual ideas from per-existing companies who pre-date your build.

As for the purchase part, I am not the owner, I am the current developer and general manager of PTCPay.com.
I'm also responsible for the advancement of additions to the script over the past years as my job prior to Hamza selling was to create addons.
As for your comment about the quality of the script, ... really? ... that is how you want to portray yourself?  
GeN4 was built over a series of years and has has two ownerships.  Prior to the current one, hamza hired out allot of work to be done from around the world.
It was his way of doing things.  Since the change in ownership we no longer out source the work to be done and I am the only one to touch the pages.

I do not do as yourself admitted ... surfing the demo's of other scripts for my ideas, ... but that is just how I roll.  
I wish you luck in this industry, its very harry and most do not know what they are getting into.  Wink

Thanks
Rob

I don't quite care what you think of me, and I'm not trying to insult you in any way, I'm insulting the coder that copied "free" scripts and sold them.
Also, I've seen the source code of GeN, both GeN2, GeN3 & GeN4, and it still amazes me how low quality the script is.

I do know for a fact that parts of the GeN script have been taken from "free" scripts laying on the net, which I find ridiculous!
I don't see how anybody could take money for a script (even if it's only a small part of the main script) that is free on the net.

Also - I never said I copied anything from your or any other scripts.

I said that "I've been through does" (the links that was posted to me), and by that I meant that I'm not looking for the features that any of those scripts already have, I was looking for new features.
-ptcpay

God Bless

View Profile WWW
Reply #39: Feb 27, 2012 10:11 AM

Hello

Again with the insults, ... coming from someone who admittedly surfs others already created demo's for his own ideas ... very funny.  big grin
GeN scripts are one of the best selling scripts online and have been for years, ... not to mention we have existed previous to your demo-surfing extravaganza.

If you feel so strongly against us, then why was this not mentioned when you acknowledged that you had surfed our demo to ensure you have not missed anything?  If you had such strong ill feelings against us, than I'm sure at the time when we were mentioned as one of the demo's you should surf, ... you would have said some of the things above ... but you didn't.  Due to that, this proves that you are only rebutting with the comments you are due to I made a comment to begin with about your ... "ways" which you openly admitted to.   This shows that you are either an idiot for surfing a demo of a company who you think uses all free coding ... or just a hot-head who is trying to defend his actions.

Either way ... I do not care about you or your silly accusations.  The whole reason I injected a phrase in to begin with is that you openly admitted surfing our demo for the purpose of using its intellectual ideas for your own project ... which according to an IP attorney (Intellectual Property) is illegal on a copyrighted piece of work.  GeN4 is 98% open coding, has excellent support, is constantly developed, is 5.3.X Php coded (went over the 5.4 Php change log, and it seems it is 5.4.X Php ready als), has multiple db formats, and is ESTABLISHED.   Wink

Good luck
Rob

phanion

Freelance PHP Coder

View Profile
Reply #40: Feb 27, 2012 11:22 AM

I can't do anything else than say: Haha.

You can stand behind GeN as much as you want.

I've been making features & FIXING BUGS for GeN since one of the first GeN versions was out, so believe me, I know that the script MAY only have been the best on the market - cause there weren't any other scripts available.

Anyway, as said, I haven't copied any of your features, if you read my posts you would figure out that I said I already have the most common features and was looking for new features for the script.

And another thing - Isn't it allowed to view your demos?

Anyway - I'd only like you to answer my last question and then leave my topic alone :-).

Thanks in advance.
AdvertSpark

View Profile
Reply #41: Feb 27, 2012 04:05 PM

Either way ... I do not care about you or your silly accusations.  The whole reason I injected a phrase in to begin with is that you openly admitted surfing our demo for the purpose of using its intellectual ideas for your own project ... which according to an IP attorney (Intellectual Property) is illegal on a copyrighted piece of work.

Can I ask you what part is IP copyrighted? Aurora, Zeus etc. are all pretty much the same - are you saying the clicking on adverts, or the ability to log in and upgrade is yours? This argument would never hold up anywhere, and is a very fruitless one.

You can stand behind GeN as much as you want.

I've been making features & FIXING BUGS for GeN since one of the first GeN versions was out, so believe me, I know that the script MAY only have been the best on the market - cause there weren't any other scripts available.

This is a very childish comment, and makes you seem petty. I do have to admit, I have worked with the GEN versions from version 2, and agree that they are poor when you look back now. But its being improved, and as Rob sounds like, he has got it too a point where he is very happy with it. If you code, and in 6 months to a year look back and are still happy with it, your obviously not as good a code as you seem to insinuate you are.

I really guess the proof will be in the pudding. If you manage to get 10% of the success GEN has, then you'd be classed as successful no doubt. I however am sceptical you will.
phanion

Freelance PHP Coder

View Profile
Reply #42: Mar 01, 2012 11:59 AM

Can I ask you what part is IP copyrighted? Aurora, Zeus etc. are all pretty much the same - are you saying the clicking on adverts, or the ability to log in and upgrade is yours? This argument would never hold up anywhere, and is a very fruitless one.

This is a very childish comment, and makes you seem petty. I do have to admit, I have worked with the GEN versions from version 2, and agree that they are poor when you look back now. But its being improved, and as Rob sounds like, he has got it too a point where he is very happy with it. If you code, and in 6 months to a year look back and are still happy with it, your obviously not as good a code as you seem to insinuate you are.

I really guess the proof will be in the pudding. If you manage to get 10% of the success GEN has, then you'd be classed as successful no doubt. I however am sceptical you will.

I probably won't get 10% success as Gen have had.

Gen was released at a time with no real competition on the market - that isn't the case today.

Anyway - I stopped working with Gen after it changed name to "Security+", so I have no clue whats up with the script at this point - and I really couldn't care less Smiley

All I know is that Gen had a bad rep (and still have) for being a script that isn't really as good as it's advertised.
whatsadollartoya

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #43: Mar 06, 2012 12:38 PM

An option to have a customer support team, outside of Moderators. Moderators should be to moderate forums. Customer support to help answer tickets.

Most scripts, actually all scripts lack this.

BuxHost actually doesn't lack this. You choose who you want to moderate the forum, and/or individual sections of the admin panel.

But on topic, very interesting! Glad to see more freelancers putting in work for scripts, in fact I'm working on a custom RefBack script to sell cheap to people who want a refback site.

If you want to run a successful business for your script and selling it, I would like to make a couple suggestions, not saying I'm an expert, but just my point of view as a person who has a BuxHost subscription. The idea of having an anti-fraud kinda thing that shuts down any scams and such, is a great idea. You should not be thinking about how much money you can make from your script, but how much of good use it will be used for. Right now, every script out there is used for scams one way or another, so having a script that is strong against scammers, might make you lose business early on (god bless, dirty business is never good), but when more and more successful sites pop out and stay with your script, it'll have the opposite effect.

I would also suggest, to steer far far away from any kind of botting system. Having any kind of system where Admins directly control the AVG of "rented referrals" is a pathetic system that script owners should be ashamed of developing (not mentioning any names hehehe). This kind of feature defeats the purpose in a "PAID TO CLICK" site, and why BuxHost is the best script out there right now, they offer a system for admins to mathematically design their site and people earn based on what they click, and what their referrals click, rather then what they click, and how much they invest into "rented referrals" which usually end up being garbage avgs set by owners.

If you want to have some kind of botting system, I would suggest not calling your script a PTC script or not calling rented referrals "referrals" and actually calling them rented bots lol, and more so a HIDDEN PYRAMID SCHEME SCRIPT, again not mentioning any names lol. The reason why so many businesses fail, is because the site is not a ptc site when there are bots, it is a scheme site and that's all. Yes many buxhost owners have scammed in the past, but it has more so to do with poor business skills or intent to scam, and not the script at all.

I've been using the BuxHost script for many months now, and their support team is better then any other script out there. So another plus, would to be having the best support team for people buying your script.

Down with the rented bots! Up with more authenticity!
« Last Edit: Mar 06, 2012 12:42 PM by whatsadollartoya » Logged

bearby

View Profile
Reply #44: Mar 06, 2012 12:41 PM

A stolen idea makes room for improvement.

let them have it & think brighter.

theyll get old and youll stay on Top -

not that im saying hes stealing your works, but just something to think about.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.