eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Nov 25, 2020 05:14 PM

Legit-Bux vs YourKing Bux vs PYramIdalBux
Print
Author Topic: Legit-Bux vs YourKing Bux vs PYramIdalBux  (Read 2964 times)
muzzi76

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Dec 17, 2011 03:56 PM

Hello to all EMS members...many already know me....but....now i want to presenting you my BUXHOST NETWORK SITES....
even...MANY DONT LIKE....BECOSE OF MANY SCAMS...ALSO..ALL SCRIPTS SITES...BECOMING....LET SAY....UNPAYABLE.....BECOSE OF BAD ADMINISTRATION..OR ELSE PROBLEMS....
BUT...BUXHOST SCRIPT...IS 99% MOST STABLE....AND 99% PTC CLICKERS FROM ALL WHO CLICK IN THIS INDUSTRIES....JOIN AND EARN...AD LIKE THE MOST BUXHOST SITES.....BECOSE THE INTERFACE OF THE SCRIPT IS THE MOST FRIENDLY and EASY to stay and click there......

now...
my 1st site: LEGIT-BUX  .......Since OCTOBER 12, 2011.....already running from more than 2 MONTHS...AND PAYING REGULAR...BIG AMOUNTS

http://www.legit-bux.com/

2nd site:YourKingBux..........Since DECEMBER 05, 2011....ALSO STABLE AND PAYING

http://www.ykbux.com/

3th site:PYramIdalBux.........Since DECEMBER 17, 2011...JUST LAUNCHED....Smiley

http://www.pyibux.com

AND ...WILL NOT STOPPING HERE.....OUR NETWORK WILL BE INCREASED WITH 4TH SITE...WHEN THE MOMENT WILL BE....THE BEST ONE !!!

THANK YOU FOR READING..

REGARDS
muzzi76

View Profile
Reply #1: Dec 19, 2011 03:56 PM

40 views..ant not 1 reply...congrats..you are afraid of something?..i guess not...

but..i want to share some....at beginning..i was clicker like you...i am also now...but my vision about the ptc world..wwas changed radically..when i was understanding the system...by the owner position....

clickers...all want fre emoney....free members from all ptc running and opened now...or old..dont coutning this....

also ..I WANT FREE..BUT CANNOT GAIN...maybe small amount....WHY....PTC SYSTEM...IS AN PYRAMIDAL SSYTEM...so...only the top investors from this PIRAMIDE SHOULD EARN SOME REAL MONEY....becose need investment to earn more...

bingo companies...lotto...bets companies...ALL WORKING BY THIS PYRAMIDAL SYSTEM....IN ALL MUST SPEND/RISK TO EARN MORE....SO...

THE UNIQUE IDEEA IS....you all saying everyday THIS IS SCAM...OTHER MAYBE WILL BE...SCAM ALERT.....YOU ARE HONESTLY...WHEN YOU DOING THIS?....

NO...I GUESS NOT....WHY....

BECOSE ALL PTC OWNERS...SHOULD PAYING FREE MEMBERS...?..FOR WHAT REASON...?WHERE SAYING TO MUST PAY FREE MEMBERS..IF DONT WANT...?/...NOWHERE....
YOU ALL THINKING...HAVE RIGHTS...TO RECEIVE MONEY WITHOUT INVESTMENT....HOW ITS THAT?
IN REAL LIFE...ALL..OR SOME HAVE OTHER WORK PLACES...AND WORKING FOR HAVE MONEY....other win by lotto....

BUT NOT RECEIVE FREE MONEY FROM NO ONE IN REAL LIFE......SO...IN PTC WORLD...WHATS DIFFERENT???...I TELL YOU...ITS THE SAME SYSTEM

I WRITE THESE....BY THE POSITION OF AN PAYING OWNER WITH 3 SITES RUNNING...AND ALSO PAYING FREE MEMBERS....

DONT ADD HERE IN THIS DISCUTION....BAD PEOPLES HOW WANT TO STOLE MONEY...IN FEW DAYS FROM OPENING...OR AFTER SOME WEEKS....THESE PEOPLES..ARE REALLY IDIOTS...BECOSE IF WANT TO STOLE MONEY...ALL MEMBERS WILL SEE THIS...IF CANNOT PAY..ALL WILL SEE...IF MAKE WRONG SETTINGS TO NOT MAKE BIG EARNINGS AFTER UPGGRADES..THEY WILL SEE ALSO...'''

SO....PLEASE REPLY HERE...AND COMMENT THESE LINES...PRO OR CONTRA...DONT COUNT FOR ME..JUST BE HONEST AND OPEN ALL YOUR MINDS...AND NOT LYING ANYMORE YOURSELF..OR BY OTHERS...'

MY MOTTO:ITS BETTER TO BE HONEST UNTIL THE END !!! THE REST OF ALL THINGS...DONT COUNTING....IF YOU ARE HONEST....THIS WILL BE REFLECTED BY ALL TOUCHED THINGS AFTER....

AND...BY FINAL...PLEASE SHARE HERE...HOW MANY OF YOU DARE TO OPEN AN RUN AN SITE...TO PAYING MORE THAN1000...3000 EURO;S..OR HAVING 3..5 SITES PAYABLE....OR HOW MANY WAS ALREADY FAILED ...BECOSE BAD MANAGMENT..OR ELSE MISUNDERSTANDING RULES OF PYRAMIDAL SYSTEM....?
I GUESS..A FEW ....SMALL AMOUNT OF EMS MEMBERS ...CAN DO THIS...

I WRITE THIS...BECOSE...THE WORD SCAM...I GUESS MANY DONT UNDERSTABDING....THIS IS NOT AN PROPERLY TERMEN...FOR SITE WHO FAILED IN THIS BUSINESS.....MORE CORRECT WILL BE......UNPAYBLE..OR ELSE....BUT SCAM....NO...IM NOT AGREE..
.UNTIL EVERY PEOPLE OPEN AN RUN YOURSELF SOME PTC SITES TO SEE......BY THE OWNER POSITION...WHAT REALLY MEANS PTC WORLD SYSTEM....

AND SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH...AND HURRY TO FINISH THESE LINES

THANK YOU
« Last Edit: Dec 19, 2011 04:03 PM by muzzi76 » Logged
locolotion

View Profile
Reply #2: Dec 19, 2011 04:40 PM

40 views and no reply. I wonder why....(not that 40 views is something astonishing or anything)
Maybe it's because it's really HARD to read and understand what you're trying to say because besides your English being extremely deficient, you insist in never finishing a phrase properly using lots and lots of ellipsis (the 3 dots "...") in completely RANDOM places for no apparent reason or maybe it's because you write ALL IN CAPS and it's pretty annoying.

I won't bother replying more than this because, really, not in the mood to read, TRY to understand and give my opinion.

sodoful

Referrals: 5

View Profile
Reply #3: Dec 20, 2011 10:45 PM

Are referral exchange and deals allowed ?
« Last Edit: Dec 20, 2011 11:17 PM by sodoful » Logged

cmay47

View Profile
Reply #4: Dec 20, 2011 11:05 PM

how much does advertiser need to pay the lowest package of standard ads for all sites? and how many clicks?  Smiley
er1kazd

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Dec 26, 2011 10:08 AM

I work in all these 3 PTC, they're awesome, you are very good admin, just need instant payments and all ok.

alex101

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Dec 27, 2011 10:18 AM

they are OK

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.