eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Sep 26, 2021 07:31 AM

Admin Request
Print
Author Topic: Admin Request  (Read 4576 times)
adarshbio4

Referrals: 3

Free UPGRADE In PAIDTOUNLOCK

View Profile WWW
Dec 08, 2011 08:25 AM

Please Admin Check This Thread And All Site Owners Also
http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,190070.0.html
http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,190071.0.html
This Person has a very bad  character

he has no respect for other members
Please See them

Post ur feedback about him here frusty Evil

BurnOut

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #1: Dec 08, 2011 08:32 AM

Stop crying and begging for a freebies... now he is pissed off because he didn't get a freebie, so now hes crying and even gave me negative feedback, but we didn't had any deals...I think admin should ban you, since you giving fake negative feedback...but i guess that won't happen, since you kissing their asses daily in here... big grin
« Last Edit: Dec 08, 2011 08:36 AM by BurnOut » Logged
Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Dec 08, 2011 08:37 AM

I think the seller has the right to decide whether he wants to give a review copy or not and it's no where written in the rules that since he is a newbie, he has to give a review copy.

BTW, I agree to this thread:
http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,171902.0.html
BurnOut

View Profile
Reply #3: Dec 08, 2011 08:45 AM

I think the seller has the right to decide whether he wants to give a review copy or not and it's no where written in the rules that since he is a newbie, he has to give a review copy.

Exactly, and he giving fake negative feedback for me just because i don't give a review copy...Loser should be banned...
~Money~

Referrals: 22

No Love Only Internet & Crypto :(

View Profile
Reply #4: Dec 08, 2011 08:47 AM

+1 ..... if he dont want to give review copy .... then simply leave him .... Smiley

btw

in your feedback u said ....... he is a f***** scammer...... can you tell us where did he scammed you Huh?

Nothing 4 now
shipu

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #5: Dec 08, 2011 08:51 AM

putting nose to other's thread is not a good thing either,if you don't like something,ignore.
Btw,your feedback style is awful.
MLP Designs

Cheap Product = Cheap Quality

View Profile
Reply #6: Dec 08, 2011 09:39 AM

100% true.

I always see some people like "kyledmill" giving useless advices to others such as "lower your price" , "give me review copy" etc,. Even you give people negative feedback for no reason.

Its the seller's choice weather he wants to give "free" copies or not.

If i tell you to give me 5 free .com domains as "review", will you give?  laugh

Send me a mail of you want to order designs at rensgfx60@gmail.com
kyledmill

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Dec 08, 2011 10:22 AM

100% true.

I always see some people like "kyledmill" giving useless advices to others such as "lower your price" , "give me review copy" etc,. Even you give people negative feedback for no reason.

Its the seller's choice weather he wants to give "free" copies or not.

If i tell you to give me 5 free .com domains as "review", will you give?  laugh

So I am a scammer for giving ideas, he does not have to listen to me. Also, I have not once asked for a review copy, I am not interested in buying almost anything on EMS. I don't have a website, and I don't plan to make one. I sometimes suggest lowering their prices or giving buyers a review copy. However if I was offered a review copy, I would say no, as I just plan old don't care about it, I am not interested in buying it for $20, and I am not interested in getting it for free.

And yes, I actually did offer review copies for domain names, I offered two, they both received their domain names, and they were happy. So yes, I did I offer a review copy for my domain names.

Aurora 4.0.8d Keys For Only $0.99
adarshbio4

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Dec 08, 2011 11:20 AM

yes i agree for the review copy we don't need it but its for his behavior if ems members can't get some respect then everyone would swear anyone here
Its in the rules to treat members with respect
I just don't want people like him here just for money, there is also friendly contact also and he is making as if he owns ems...... and members here obey him
And most of all using foul words: pissed off,kissing their asses
well i think admin NORTHOWL and FENNEC would be happy to know that i kiss their ****** everyday
and as for review copies he could atleast give one to a mod or an admin but no of course we have to pay his thing and review it and also get scammed well i hope his journey at ems will not affect anybody with his bad behavior and even maybe scammer pray frusty
i give the decision to admin then if everyone thinks i am wrong

Allinone

View Profile
Reply #9: Dec 08, 2011 01:04 PM

So I am a scammer for giving ideas, he does not have to listen to me. Also, I have not once asked for a review copy, I am not interested in buying almost anything on EMS. I don't have a website, and I don't plan to make one. I sometimes suggest lowering their prices or giving buyers a review copy. However if I was offered a review copy, I would say no, as I just plan old don't care about it, I am not interested in buying it for $20, and I am not interested in getting it for free.

And yes, I actually did offer review copies for domain names, I offered two, they both received their domain names, and they were happy. So yes, I did I offer a review copy for my domain names.

maybe you and everyone else complaining should read the rules again.

* General Rules apply here.
    * Respect the thread bumping rule, one bump every 24 hours only, note that you can't bump someone else's thread if it hasn't been 24 hours since his/her last bump.
    * You can only sell virtual products.
    * Selling all kinds of accounts is not allowed.
    * Don't hijack people's threads. Hijacking is putting information that might ruin or lower the chances of a member from making a sale, like posting opinions about how "bad" his product is, trying to plug in your own thread or claiming that what he's selling is illegal/suspicious without proof.
    * Sales must be done on board, you cannot redirect to another store/website.
    * You can have a maximum of 3 active threads, if you surpass this limit, your other threads will be locked.
    * You must own or have resale rights to what you are selling.
    * You cannot sell illegal/shady/suspicious products.
    * You may not ask members to contact you outside of eMoneySpace to conduct a sale, use Private Messages.
    * You cannot accept private bids if you are running an auction, bidders must publicly post them.
    * Selling traffic to generate ad revenue ( for adsense, or any other ad agency ) is not allowed.

Friendly Advice

* Try to keep your thread title simple and readable, putting [WTB] ( meaning Want To Buy ) or [WTS] ( meaning Want To Sell ) in the beginning is preferable.
    * Make sure to include every possible detail concerning your product, people want to know what they are buying before buying it.
    * Provide accepted payment methods.
    * Use the spoiler tag [ spoiler ] to hide parts of your thread if it is big, so that it looks neat and organized.
    * Keep an eye on this thread from time to time, changes/modifications are frequently introduced.

Failure to abide by these rules, might result in the permanent ban of your account, these are simple rules, it shouldn't be hard to follow them.

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,104360.0.html

Don't hijack people's threads. Hijacking is putting information that might ruin or lower the chances of a member from making a sale, like posting opinions about how "bad" his product is, trying to plug in your own thread or claiming that what he's selling is illegal/suspicious without proof.

no where is written that he has to give a review copy!!

Also for the negative feedback..... you guys should be banned for abusing the feedback system.

adarshbio4

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Dec 08, 2011 01:11 PM

Don't hijack people's threads. Hijacking is putting information that might ruin or lower the chances of a member from making a sale, like posting opinions about how "bad" his product is, trying to plug in your own thread or claiming that what he's selling is illegal/suspicious without proof.

Also for the negative feedback..... you guys should be banned for abusing the feedback system.

ok i wont tell anything for anything Smiley lets leave it here for now cause everyone thinks am wrong then let it be

kyledmill

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Dec 08, 2011 03:41 PM

Exactly, and he giving fake negative feedback for me just because i don't give a review copy...Loser should be banned...

No, he is not giving you negative feedback because you did not give him a review copy, in fact he did not want a review copy and neither do I. He gave you negative feedback because you were very rude to him, and you left him negative feedback first.

kyledmill

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Dec 08, 2011 03:47 PM

I said why don't you offer a review copy. Do you want to pay $25 for a eBook created by a newbie. You may not even get the eBook, and the eBook could say something like, How to make $50 a day, get a job. Well that is an eBook, you paid, and he sent. You should give a review copy so people know they will actually get a good eBook. Also in his post I state, "Sorry to bother you, but you may want to read all of the posts on this topic. You may also want to look at BurnOut's feedback. Also, look at the unique ways BurnOut treats his costumers. This information may help you decide if you are still interested in ordering.". So I never actually say he is a scammer, if the buyer reads all of the post, they see all of the arguing and the rudeness of BurnOut. Also with a quick look of his feedback you will see he has a score of three, but then you noticed a little - there, so that will stop you if he only has 3 feedbacks and they are all negative.

So I did not hijack, I did not force him to make a review copy, I did not force him to lower his price, and I did not abuse the feedback system. If someone leaves you negative feedback for no reason, you do the same for them. treat others the way you want to be treated, if BurnOut wants to treat his, as amazing as it is, his customers like crap, then his customers should treat him like crap.

Allinone

View Profile
Reply #13: Dec 08, 2011 04:02 PM

I said why don't you offer a review copy. Do you want to pay $25 for a eBook created by a newbie. You may not even get the eBook, and the eBook could say something like, How to make $50 a day, get a job. Well that is an eBook, you paid, and he sent. You should give a review copy so people know they will actually get a good eBook. Also in his post I state, "Sorry to bother you, but you may want to read all of the posts on this topic. You may also want to look at BurnOut's feedback. Also, look at the unique ways BurnOut treats his costumers. This information may help you decide if you are still interested in ordering.". So I never actually say he is a scammer, if the buyer reads all of the post, they see all of the arguing and the rudeness of BurnOut. Also with a quick look of his feedback you will see he has a score of three, but then you noticed a little - there, so that will stop you if he only has 3 feedbacks and they are all negative.

So I did not hijack, I did not force him to make a review copy, I did not force him to lower his price, and I did not abuse the feedback system. If someone leaves you negative feedback for no reason, you do the same for them. treat others the way you want to be treated, if BurnOut wants to treat his, as amazing as it is, his customers like crap, then his customers should treat him like crap.

I think you can read write and understand English right?

I'm not sure if you don't want to understand the rules or just ignore the part about hijacking??!!

No one asked your opinion about the ebook nor the price.

I can not see anywhere that he scammed someone or??

Rules are simple

you are not interested to buy ignore the thread.

If you have complaints about a seller use the complaint board if someone does something that is against the rules use the report button.

You have hijacking all over the buy/sell board destroying other threads how would you feel if others do that at yours?

Maybe you need some "cool off" time? 

BurnOut

View Profile
Reply #14: Dec 09, 2011 07:24 AM

No, he is not giving you negative feedback because you did not give him a review copy, in fact he did not want a review copy and neither do I. He gave you negative feedback because you were very rude to him, and you left him negative feedback first.

He left me negative first, not me...
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.