eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 09, 2022 05:02 pm

Looking for a Beta Test site for new rent ref Mod for aurora.
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a Beta Test site for new rent ref Mod for aurora.  (Read 2838 times)
maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Jul 20, 2009 10:45 pm

we are looking for 1-2 sites toi beta test our newest mod rented refs for aurora if you have a small new site and have some coding knowledge and would be interested contact me for further details.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
AjayP

View Profile
Reply #1: Jul 20, 2009 10:47 pm

I just bought the script from you, or one of your affiliates so it's new I would be interested in offering my users this when it opens. Smiley
Apollo13

Referrals: 2

Be Cool

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jul 20, 2009 11:48 pm

im working on my site's template and its in a testing mode, so i'd be happy to beta test ur feature. its 4.0.7 if u need to know the version. thx
« Last Edit: Jul 20, 2009 11:51 pm by Apollo13 » Logged

maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #3: Jul 21, 2009 12:54 am

both of you are in consideration as well as 3 others that have asked us we will be making a decision wendsday as to what sites we will allow to beta test i will be speaking with you both tomorrow to get an idea of the understanding you have of the script etc as we will be using the people we select to beta test on several projects that will benefit us both.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
Delusional

Referrals: 6

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Jul 21, 2009 06:43 pm

umm you can beta test on my site if you like.

maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #5: Jul 21, 2009 07:46 pm

actually i like that idea delusional as i know you have the coding experience to help us tweak it out ill be in touch with you on yahoo to discuss it.

Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Jul 22, 2009 05:23 pm

ok i will be on yahoo waiting.

Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #7: Jul 22, 2009 06:11 pm

You can test on my site as well Smiley PM me

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #8: Jul 25, 2009 11:47 am

apologies to everyone this got backed up a few days due to a bug we found where the module could be exploited we are working now to resolve the problem and will be contacting some of you.

Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Jul 25, 2009 11:32 pm

can't wait, btw i can patch. but you already know that.

also hit me up on yahoo got more mods.

jason1308

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #10: Jul 29, 2009 02:41 pm

I would also be interested in this feature as a tester or afterwards for adding to my site.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.