eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Aug 17, 2022 11:02 pm

Thumbs up for Clicksia
Print
Author Topic: Thumbs up for Clicksia  (Read 840 times)
Hulya

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Nov 14, 2011 02:15 pm

I would like to praise Clicksia for ever remaining in its low cash out threshold. I think this is the only site that has not changed its policies regarding cashout despite the fact that it has been in business for long. All other sites have launched with a big bang boasting their low minimum cashout and after a couple of months most certainly they upgrade stating too many flimsy reasons (members being cheaters, etc.).
Good work Clicksia, may you be even more successful and member friendly for the years to come.

alcaro

View Profile
Reply #1: Nov 14, 2011 02:35 pm

No, Clicksia is not the only one the way you describe it. It's also Incentria, owned by the same person - Northowl. And are also many other auroras, like Clicks4Cents, CashnHits, both with the same low cashout and many attractive features. For example in Clicks4Cents you can build your downline by surfing exchange links, also u can upgrade the same manner. On CashnHits you have many ways to earn money, even you are not upgraded. And these are just 2 examples. Smiley
« Last Edit: Nov 14, 2011 02:37 pm by alcaro » Logged
petermail

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #2: Nov 14, 2011 04:25 pm

well... i would more from this site.. if i'll be more active, will i receive more ads to click?

Cleberl1

View Profile
Reply #3: Nov 14, 2011 05:46 pm

Yes, it's true, however most of times your earnings will be lower than $0.01 per day from own clicks (standards).
Hulya

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Nov 14, 2011 07:12 pm

Thanks for all the comments. We may differ in insights but ALL PTCs have changed their cash out threshold EXCEPT Clicksia (and of course Incentria). I see Clicksia to be more of PTC site than aurora. CashNHits and the like are auroras no doubt and there is much difference bet these sites from Clicksia. The only common denominator I can see is.... they sail like snail.

pkeurope

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Nov 15, 2011 02:52 am

And dont forget about Donkeymails. No Minimum cashout.

Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Nov 15, 2011 02:54 am

And dont forget about Donkeymails. No Minimum cashout.
Not for all payment processor though.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.