eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 26, 2020 09:48 PM

Why was my topic locked?
Print
Author Topic: Why was my topic locked?  (Read 2553 times)
zorrow

Referrals: 0

United Kingdom

View Profile
Oct 15, 2011 01:45 PM

Why was my topic locked?
I want to argue the point you made, Fennec.

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,184656.0.html

jatonen

Referrals: 6

Fact: You cannot please everybody

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Oct 15, 2011 01:48 PM

well he said at all and I think they are right unless you can point out a very solid reason.

zorrow

United Kingdom

View Profile
Reply #2: Oct 15, 2011 01:51 PM

well he said at all and I think they are right unless you can point out a very solid reason.

Locking topics quickly, Neobux tactics...

Mak

Referrals: 43

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Oct 15, 2011 02:00 PM

You got reported for hijacking, and I think I was fair enough thr. If you dont want to buy then stay away from the thread. And in your other thread Fennec already explained so why this new topic?
zorrow

United Kingdom

View Profile
Reply #4: Oct 15, 2011 02:16 PM

You got reported for hijacking, and I think I was fair enough thr. If you dont want to buy then stay away from the thread. And in your other thread Fennec already explained so why this new topic?

I still don't understand how "All .info domains, puts me off buying them" is hijacking.
If anything it is a mere suggestion.
I did not post anything negative.
I said all the domains are .info, which is true and that's the reason why i am not buying, suggesting if he got some .com domains i would be interested in purchasing.

Mak

Referrals: 43

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Oct 15, 2011 02:38 PM

Don't hijack people's threads. Hijacking is putting information that might ruin or lower the chances of a member from making a sale, like posting opinions about how "bad" his product is, trying to plug in your own thread or claiming that what he's selling is illegal/suspicious without proof.

As Fennec already explained in the other thread, It was not positive and totally unnecessary. If you don't buy with .info domains then simply stay away. And If you think it was too important then you could ask that in the PM.
« Last Edit: Oct 15, 2011 02:40 PM by Mak » Logged
zorrow

United Kingdom

View Profile
Reply #6: Oct 15, 2011 02:45 PM

As Fennec already explained in the other thread, It was not positive and totally unnecessary. If you don't buy with .info domains then simply stay away. And If you think it was too important then you could ask that in the PM.

So i can't post anything other then a comment which is  sucking up to them?
Pretty stupid rule.

Enjoy editing all the posts i reported  ems
« Last Edit: Oct 15, 2011 03:02 PM by zorrow » Logged

Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #7: Oct 16, 2011 12:26 AM

So i can't post anything other then a comment which is  sucking up to them?
Pretty stupid rule.

Thats ems for you, you can post all the rubbish you want, just dare not to post the truth  ems

Enjoy editing all the posts i reported  ems

laugh

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
billboard

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Oct 16, 2011 03:40 AM

Hey, I think everybody gets strong-armed by Master Fennec at some point! laugh

zorrow

United Kingdom

View Profile
Reply #9: Oct 16, 2011 09:42 AM

Why is it you edit my post but you don't remove this?

sorry
i do not want to buy this sorry for my bid

hosting is very expensive
and u bought this forum for just 4$ and selling it for 10$  frusty
and only 1 month hosting
no i cannot afford that too much funds

if u provide me cheap hosting then i will buy it

cjpweb

View Profile
Reply #10: Oct 16, 2011 02:04 PM

That`s true and it was in my thread as well, Now I can not sell my forum and maybe the above post had something to do with it.

I have now had no choice but to close the thread now, so it looks like rules are for certain people and others can get away with it.

I was told to stop hi-jacking on another thread when someone offered banners at a low price and never delivered, I made a point and was told not to hi jack the thread.

Chris

Fennec

Referrals: 10

View Profile
Reply #11: Oct 16, 2011 02:40 PM

Because the person retracted their bid and offered that post as explanation for it, it was justification for why he did so, so I couldn't edit it because it is relevant.

Plus I did go further and check cjpweb's reply to that post and it did not show that he was unhappy with that post, he even said "Ok no problem,"

If he reported that post at that time, a part of it would have been edited because as he said it hurts his thread.

@cjpweb just report posts on your threads that you deem as hijacking and they will be dealt with, you never reported that post, OP reports have more value in this case.

@zorrow the OP reported your post as hijacking, so he deemed your post negative, hence why it was edited, we didn't edit it just because you posted it, tell me what profit do we derive from that?
« Last Edit: Oct 16, 2011 02:42 PM by Fennec » Logged
zorrow

United Kingdom

View Profile
Reply #12: Oct 16, 2011 02:50 PM

Because the person retracted their bid and offered that post as explanation for it, it was justification for why he did so, so I couldn't edit it because it is relevant.

Plus I did go further and check cjpweb's reply to that post and it did not show that he was unhappy with that post, he even said "Ok no problem,"

If he reported that post at that time, a part of it would have been edited because as he said it hurts his thread.

@cjpweb just report posts on your threads that you deem as hijacking and they will be dealt with, you never reported that post, OP reports have more value in this case.

@zorrow the OP reported your post as hijacking, so he deemed your post negative, hence why it was edited, we didn't edit it just because you posted it, tell me what profit do we derive from that?

It was still a
not so positive opinion that could influence potential buyers, so it is in fact hijacking.
I would be put of buying it if i saw 
hosting is very expensive and u bought this forum for just 4$ and selling it for 10$
Why does HE have to report it? If you think
it hurts his thread
and it IS hijacking, YOU should deal with it.

Thanks for letting me know it was ironchow, will never deal with him in the future  thumbs up
And what profit for you derive from anything on ems? I can remember NorthOwl saying somewhere your not even making enough to cover the server costs.

Fennec

Referrals: 10

View Profile
Reply #13: Oct 16, 2011 03:05 PM

I was saying what profit do we derive from editing your post for no reason.

The OP closed his thread now, as I said he didn't report it and the post is an explanation on why the other person retracted his bid, so part of it is important, that's the only reason why I didn't edit it.

But I edited the unnecessary part as cjpweb  is not happy with it, I can't edit any further as most of the post is reasons on why the bid was retracted.

People are trying to sell in B&S, you must understand that opinions, even slightly negative can affect their chances to make sales, you may think this is a stupid rule, but not when it's you who is selling and someone  comes and post negative thoughts about your product, you will not like it and it will affect your chances of selling.
zorrow

United Kingdom

View Profile
Reply #14: Oct 16, 2011 03:16 PM

I was saying what profit do we derive from editing your post for no reason.

The OP closed his thread now, as I said he didn't report it and the post is an explanation on why the other person retracted his bid, so part of it is important, that's the only reason why I didn't edit it.

But I edited the unnecessary part as cjpweb  is not happy with it, I can't edit any further as most of the post is reasons on why the bid was retracted.

People are trying to sell in B&S, you must understand that opinions, even slightly negative can affect their chances to make sales, you may think this is a stupid rule, but not when it's you who is selling and someone  comes and post negative thoughts about your product, you will not like it and it will affect your chances of selling.

I reported it, around 24 hours ago.
My post was an explanation of why i didn't buy, it was still edited saying i was hijacking.

Isn't saying
hosting is very expensive
also hijacking?

And as Mak said
it was not positive and totally unnecessary
And
And If you think it was too important then you could ask that in the PM.

Also, how come you care so much about the Buy and Sell section, yet the referral deals section is
an open jungle
?

Why not make it all an open jungle, and change the name to emoneyjungle  mrgreen
« Last Edit: Oct 16, 2011 03:20 PM by zorrow » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.