eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Sep 26, 2022 02:23 pm

Want to design PTC templates
Print
Author Topic: Want to design PTC templates  (Read 1355 times)
@Hiphoppah

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Oct 02, 2011 11:49 am

Hello,
I've been a webdesigner for 2 years now. I want to sell full coded custom PTC templates, but where do i start? Do i need to buy a script and then start designing? Please help me!

Gr,
@Hiphoppah
Razor

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #1: Oct 02, 2011 02:13 pm

You can just start designing.

Unless... you offer design integration into the script, then you need to see how the template system is build up on the scripts you wish to offer design services for.
Gergo

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Oct 02, 2011 03:18 pm

Hello Hiphoppah,

It is always good to see new designers. It is not necessarily to purchase every type of script, as it costs over $300.00 USD. I  offer professional template coding and integration service for all types of scripts. So once you design your template, you can hire us to code and integrate it and than you can sell it as a coded and integrated template as well which really attract members. I also offer 15% discount for coding and integration service for you! Wink

Please let me know if you have questions!

jobobalo

slow and steady wins the race

View Profile
Reply #3: Oct 02, 2011 03:42 pm

You can code it into HTML/CSS (assuming you're not just making PSDs), and then ask the site owners for FTP access which you can use to integrate your HTML/CSS into whatever script they're using.

Always looking to expand my domain collection, feel free to PM me offers for any good .com domain you want to sell.
velvetwings

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #4: Oct 02, 2011 07:57 pm

I'm sure plenty of admins would be willing to send you a copy of their default template so you can see how it works.

7/24/12: Personal problems, I won't be online much for a few weeks. Email is good.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.