eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Sep 25, 2022 11:57 pm

BIRTHDAY MONEY GIVE A WAYS - Quest #12
Print
Author Topic: BIRTHDAY MONEY GIVE A WAYS - Quest #12  (Read 28677 times)
payfor520

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #45: Jul 11, 2009 09:28 am

http://www.neobux.com/forum/?frmid=3&tpcid=55964
The admin fo neobux said
Today is the official 1st anniversary of NeoBux.
It all started on April 30th, 2008 at 15:00 (server's time).
May 1th is not server's time.
Maybe in your Country It's May 1th , but in that forum's server's time it's April 30th.
« Last Edit: Jul 11, 2009 09:30 am by payfor520 » Logged
jpsportugal

Referrals: 7

Coming soon...

View Profile
Reply #46: Jul 11, 2009 09:30 am

http://www.neobux.com/forum/?frmid=3&tpcid=55964
The admin fo neobux said
Today is the official 1st anniversary of NeoBux.
It all started on April 30th, 2008 at 15:00 (server's time).
May 1th is not server's time.
Maybe in your Country It's May 1th , but in that forum's server's time it's April 30th.

That's the pre-launch opening duh.
Out of beta stage is May 1.
makingendsmeet

Referrals: 63

IF YOU HAVE TO PAY IN ORDER TO BE PAID - RUN

View Profile
Reply #47: Jul 11, 2009 09:33 am

OK  here I found the announcement  from the admin at Neobux and this is where I received the info ....maybe I read it wrong you all take a look...

And so it began...

Today, March 25th, is the day when NeoBux was introduced to the world.
It was an year ago that I've started a project meant to be truthful, honest and transparent.

Little did the previous generation PTC industry knew, we would be the turning stone.
Little did they knew that their ponzi structure would be shaken in such a way that all excuses they could make would be put to the ground.

NeoBux wasn't designed to become a competitor to anyone and it never was.
No one ever attempted to be what we are today. Who could ever have though of "Instant Payments" when all they knew was that they needed money flowing in to pay old user.

Believe it or not, I've used a PTC for a month before developing NeoBux.
That PTC with all their lame promises of payments got me upset. So upset I became that I asked myself "Why don't they pay? Why all others are the same?". It was clear to me that something had to be done in order to prove that all the lies they had, all the promises they made, were nothing more than a fantasy and that reality could be fair towards all.
I can only say at this point that, although they brought this on themselves, they also gave courage to someone. So, there's always a good thing in every bad thing.

In the beginning of March 2008, I began developing NeoBux in my spare time.
I had never seen how a PTC was built from the inside but, due to my experience on highly technical applications, this shouldn't be any issue... and it wasn't.
Three weeks later, everything was set and ready to go and the pre-registration phase had began.

On April 19th, the famous "Instant Payment" was introduced and fully functional.
On this day, the final nail was hammered to the coffin of the old ponzi PTC model.
While some were "claiming" that AlertPay was having problems with payments, we were doing it in around 5 seconds. Oh my!

On May 1st, NeoBux had finally dropped the pre-registration phase and moved to the live phase with everything fully working except for the most important gain for members: referrals

and this was posted at the bottom of the page

Btw, the official anniversary is on May 1st.

so that is what I went for ...  yes it can be confusing...

but please stay tuned  payfor520,  there are more questions to come some easy some  hard....
for the new people and the  relics  around  here ....lol...just kidding  .... 

PLEASE  ALL REMEMBER THIS IS A FUN DAY ... AND IT IS TO BE SPREAD OUT THROUGH OUT THE DAY.... DUE TO THE MANY TIME ZONES ..AND PEOPLE DO HAVE TO WORK AS WELL ....WE ARE CELEBRATING A VERY UNIQUE FORUM  ( and NorthOwl is flipping the bill, and I am having fun spending his money,  hehehe )

SEE YOU SOON WITH  QUESTION #4

« Last Edit: Jul 11, 2009 09:38 am by makingendsmeet » Logged
payfor520

View Profile
Reply #48: Jul 11, 2009 09:34 am

Sorry for the trouble , I don't join Neobux.
« Last Edit: Jul 11, 2009 09:48 am by payfor520 » Logged
vasishta

Referrals: 15

View Profile WWW
Reply #49: Jul 11, 2009 09:36 am

This will run for the whole day so don't blame it.
Also we can't find one hour when everybody is online. All will have a chance to win.

what about this?:
there will be  " 2"  very hard questions  posted  here today ... around  2 pm ( my time ) i think it may be  noon server time  and again   at 9 pm ( 7pm server time -  so put your thinking caps on !!!!!

makingendsmeet

View Profile
Reply #50: Jul 11, 2009 09:39 am

OK  here I found the announcement  from the admin at Neobux and this is where I received the info ....maybe I read it wrong you all take a look...

And so it began...

Today, March 25th, is the day when NeoBux was introduced to the world.
It was an year ago that I've started a project meant to be truthful, honest and transparent.

Little did the previous generation PTC industry knew, we would be the turning stone.
Little did they knew that their ponzi structure would be shaken in such a way that all excuses they could make would be put to the ground.

NeoBux wasn't designed to become a competitor to anyone and it never was.
No one ever attempted to be what we are today. Who could ever have though of "Instant Payments" when all they knew was that they needed money flowing in to pay old user.

Believe it or not, I've used a PTC for a month before developing NeoBux.
That PTC with all their lame promises of payments got me upset. So upset I became that I asked myself "Why don't they pay? Why all others are the same?". It was clear to me that something had to be done in order to prove that all the lies they had, all the promises they made, were nothing more than a fantasy and that reality could be fair towards all.
I can only say at this point that, although they brought this on themselves, they also gave courage to someone. So, there's always a good thing in every bad thing.

In the beginning of March 2008, I began developing NeoBux in my spare time.
I had never seen how a PTC was built from the inside but, due to my experience on highly technical applications, this shouldn't be any issue... and it wasn't.
Three weeks later, everything was set and ready to go and the pre-registration phase had began.

On April 19th, the famous "Instant Payment" was introduced and fully functional.
On this day, the final nail was hammered to the coffin of the old ponzi PTC model.
While some were "claiming" that AlertPay was having problems with payments, we were doing it in around 5 seconds. Oh my!

On May 1st, NeoBux had finally dropped the pre-registration phase and moved to the live phase with everything fully working except for the most important gain for members: referrals

and this was posted at the bottom of the page

Btw, the official anniversary is on May 1st.

so that is what I went for ...  yes it can be confusing...

but please stay tuned  payfor520,  there are more questions to come some easy some  hard....
for the new people and the  relics  around  here ....lol...just kidding  .... 

PLEASE  ALL REMEMBER THIS IS A FUN DAY ... AND IT IS TO BE SPREAD OUT THROUGH OUT THE DAY.... DUE TO THE MANY TIME ZONES ..AND PEOPLE DO HAVE TO WORK AS WELL ....WE ARE CELEBRATING A VERY UNIQUE FORUM  ( and NorthOwl is flipping the bill, and I am having fun spending his money,  hehehe )

SEE YOU SOON WITH  QUESTION #4

mrgreen
jpsportugal

Coming soon...

View Profile
Reply #51: Jul 11, 2009 09:40 am

what about this?:
there will be  " 2"  very hard questions  posted  here today ... around  2 pm ( my time ) i think it may be  noon server time  and again   at 9 pm ( 7pm server time -  so put your thinking caps on !!!!!

It's not up to me.
Let's have fun.
makingendsmeet

View Profile
Reply #52: Jul 11, 2009 09:45 am

It's not up to me.
Let's have fun.

there will be  " 2"  very hard questions  posted  here today ... around  2 pm ( my time ) i think it may be  noon server time  and again   at 9 pm ( 7pm server time -  so put your thinking caps on !!!!!

I posted  that ...  It is  11:45  my time  and it looks like  9:45  am  server time ..RIGHT NOW

vasishta

Referrals: 15

View Profile WWW
Reply #53: Jul 11, 2009 09:50 am

It's not up to me.
Let's have fun.

okay big grin

payfor520

View Profile
Reply #54: Jul 11, 2009 09:56 am

Sorry for the trouble again.
Becasue i am not a member in Neobux.
And i search that answer in google.
I can only find that answer .
Sorry .Let's have fun now.
makingendsmeet

View Profile
Reply #55: Jul 11, 2009 10:00 am

No  problem....

yes this is a fun day,  Northowl is giving out a lot of money today for his members here at  EMS ...

I have no problems in spending it for him... XD
makingendsmeet

View Profile
Reply #56: Jul 11, 2009 10:14 am

What year  did  Incentria   start  ( northowl told me the year )

This  question was worth  $2.00  by the way  ... forgot to mention it ....
« Last Edit: Jul 11, 2009 10:37 am by makingendsmeet » Logged
The Rock

Referrals: 764

View Profile
Reply #57: Jul 11, 2009 10:15 am

2008?

I'm serious, there is no link in this sig.
payfor520

View Profile
Reply #58: Jul 11, 2009 10:16 am

) Copyright: Incentria.com is copyright 2007-2008. You are prohibited from distributing, reselling, recoding, modifying or copying Incentria.com at all times.
« Last Edit: Jul 11, 2009 10:20 am by payfor520 » Logged
jpsportugal

Coming soon...

View Profile
Reply #59: Jul 11, 2009 10:16 am

2008?
You edited Rock. Unfair.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.