eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Sep 29, 2022 09:12 am

ClixScript (Your Innovative GPT/PTC script)
Print
Author Topic: ClixScript (Your Innovative GPT/PTC script)  (Read 126913 times)
yoga745

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #675: Jun 03, 2014 11:33 am

[Please do not hijack his thread]
« Last Edit: Jun 03, 2014 04:55 pm by Mak » Logged

za1ntc

View Profile WWW
Reply #676: Jun 03, 2014 05:12 pm

Anyway, regarding clixscript news:

We have 3 new plugins in production, more details will be released about them closer to the release time.

The re-worked admin panel is 25% done at the moment (remember this is a complete re-work from scratch, it is not just simply a design change), i will provide regular updates for you guys on that.

We are also working on the best method for Bitcoin integration although this is at the bottom of the production pile at the moment.

If anyone has any specific feature requests then feel free to submit them here.

Thanks

« Last Edit: Jun 03, 2014 05:14 pm by za1ntc » Logged

murugan

View Profile
Reply #677: Jun 07, 2014 01:16 pm

Adding coupon system on purchase of advertisement , banner, loginads etc (when you put coupon it should discount the price of advertisements )

Get Zeus Script V 2.2  ( Xenon Reseller )
za1ntc

View Profile WWW
Reply #678: Jun 08, 2014 06:38 am

Adding coupon system on purchase of advertisement , banner, loginads etc (when you put coupon it should discount the price of advertisements )
Added to my list.

EasyHostGroup

View Profile WWW
Reply #679: Jun 08, 2014 11:28 am

look,you dont have to add everything some say,ad things that are usefull and dont ad crap like coupons etc.

why dont you sell bot system separately,this is major turn off for members,to know that every clixscript use bots,sure honest admin can turn them off but you never know who is who,second why dont you ad customizing membership for admin?
third rename offers into ptsu like it is on all other script,people are familiar with this term.

there is alot of other things like live colors that look abit gayish,use as less colors,grey and white it would be good,,security on your script is one of best i ever seen so concentrate on improving what you have instead ading more,also use time and resources to promote,you will lose track with other scripts

za1ntc

View Profile WWW
Reply #680: Jun 08, 2014 06:06 pm

look,you dont have to add everything some say,ad things that are usefull and dont ad crap like coupons etc.

why dont you sell bot system separately,this is major turn off for members,to know that every clixscript use bots,sure honest admin can turn them off but you never know who is who,second why dont you ad customizing membership for admin?
third rename offers into ptsu like it is on all other script,people are familiar with this term.

there is alot of other things like live colors that look abit gayish,use as less colors,grey and white it would be good,,security on your script is one of best i ever seen so concentrate on improving what you have instead ading more,also use time and resources to promote,you will lose track with other scripts
I have added it to my list, and it will be done after all other major things are sorted thats what i mean by it so don't worry. Number 1 priority at the moment is the new admin panel.

We will soon be removing the bot function from the script entirely, as it is just a scamming tool, nothing more. Also btw both the bots and real rented referrals are available free so a site could have either, nobody obviously uses the real as they have no control over it.

Customizing memberships isn't as easy as you think otherwise we would have done it a long time ago, we are working on this however and will be released with the new admin panel.

Again the ptsu update will be released with the new admin panel.

The new admin panel will pretty much be a completely different and upgraded script to the current setup, so watch this space.

DanielBinghamJr

View Profile
Reply #681: Jun 08, 2014 06:58 pm

Pretty much any site that rents referrals will have purchased the bot addon for their script.

And PTSU & Offers are not the same thing. (Although ClixScript has both.)
za1ntc

View Profile WWW
Reply #682: Jun 28, 2014 02:38 pm

Just wanted to get the consumers opinion on a few things before we decide what to do.

Do you think removing bot rented referrals and revenue shares from clixscript will be a good move, we will leave human rented referrals and add purchasable direct referrals in the future if we go through with this, so do you think its a good move or we should keep the bots and rev shares?
« Last Edit: Jun 28, 2014 05:30 pm by za1ntc » Logged

DanielBinghamJr

View Profile
Reply #683: Jun 28, 2014 04:30 pm

Just wanted to get the consumers opinion on a few things before we decide what to do.

Do you think removing bot rented referrals and revenue shares from clixscript will be a good move, we will leave human rented referrals and add purchasable direct referrals in the future if we go through we this, so do you think its a good move or we should keep the bots and rev shares?

I say get rid of both, they just provide a platform for people to make a quick scam.
ha4opudrata

Referrals: 1

Feedbacks are great way to say thanks :)

View Profile WWW
Reply #684: Jun 29, 2014 12:54 am

The revshare must be removed for sure because most admins get lost and miscalculate the settings which lead them to loss and posibly scam later.
The bots are in favor of the admin.

That way you will lower the risk for new admins to become scammers.All actual scammers who create websites one and only to scam people can not be stoped that way.
If you really want to keep away the scammers then you must create a base with scammers names and never sell them license again.

cngohar

View Profile
Reply #685: Jun 29, 2014 01:26 am

imo, remove both........

UNIQUE PTC Template For Sale -
lynnj

Referrals: 376

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #686: Jul 07, 2014 04:16 pm

No need to remove anything. Just let admins decide what features they want. Maybe make it so the features they don't want active are removed from the UI but never delete functionality for no reason. That or create a public API that admins can use to prove that the site is running bots or no bots. That links to incentive scripts and displays a statistics about the active site features from yall rather than the site so users know the admin is not bullshitting.

PHP/MYSQL developer. Current works in progress Smiley .
harshitpeer

Referrals: 30

http://www.harshitpeer.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #687: Jul 08, 2014 10:09 am

Few things want to tell

1. PTC Panel in Advertiser panel is horrible. No option to delete ad, its not showing title, very hard to view everything in it (details of ad).
2. In account are you should limit the items in latest news to something, atleast to 3 or something, because title is LATEST NEWS not just NEWS
3. If possible try to create .css files separately for Default template and inside pages, i mean different for homepage and different for internal pages, the default style template is so big, if i open it in cpanel everything hangsup (may be my pc is slow, but i dont think it should happen)
4. in admin area, mostly we search user using their username. So again and again choosing username from drop down for search is little headache. and also after searching, if i doing changes to that user, it still shows same result. but i think it should reset

PS: i think lynnj thoughts on bots are better than removing it completely
« Last Edit: Jul 12, 2014 01:32 am by harshitpeer » Logged

KarenK

View Profile
Reply #688: Aug 12, 2014 10:01 am

Don't remove any thing, keep on adding more and more, don't listen to the users, listen to "admins" who buy your script, its the "admins" that make you money.

Right now..This very second..You have everything you need to be successful. You have everything it takes , and more , to become everything you have ever dreamed ; and more than you can ever imagine.You are a success just by coming as far as you have..DO NOT give up five minutes before the miracle.
za1ntc

View Profile WWW
Reply #689: Sep 17, 2014 06:39 am

big announcement coming in 3 days..

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.