eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jun 28, 2022 12:16 PM

Building a money making Site with PHP
Print
Author Topic: Building a money making Site with PHP  (Read 5679 times)
Delusional

Referrals: 6

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Sep 10, 2008 09:55 PM

ok most everyone uses warez scripts to start their scams/ptc sites or the ever crappy aurora script. 99.999999% of owners couldn't write a line of code if their life depended on it. that being said i think it is time i put out how easy it is.

Step 1. Create Database to house data on members and activities and the like.

Step 2. Create simple register and login script. (can be as few as 10 lines of code)

Step 3. Make staff area. (make a file to process all info if you want to blow up your server, or seperate all functions into several files to stop from crashing server)

Step 4. Make view ads page, use a "while" statement to produce that links are shown, use "iframes" to show the content of the links, Pull data from db(database) and add it together with other values to show stats and total clicks.

Step 5. make an account page with the simple info listed from the DB.

Step 6. buy a domain, or get a .info POS domain to show everyone you have no money to pay them since you were to cheap to buy a real domain for 6$.

Step 7. add a bunch of your own ref links in as ads, and pay ppl less than 1 cent per click.

you now should have a simple lil ptc, course thats only if you followed the steps and you didn't steal no code from others and you know how to code yourself.

Later i might post a tutorial with code examples on how to make a ptc with less than 500 lines of code and less than 10 files....still thinking on it.

ptclover

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #1: Oct 02, 2008 01:55 AM

nice information... Grin
Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Oct 02, 2008 03:14 AM

lol glad you liked it ......... but it is really very simple to do.

insaner

Referrals: 3

View Profile
Reply #3: Oct 02, 2008 07:06 AM

ok most everyone uses warez scripts to start their scams/ptc sites or the ever crappy aurora script. 99.999999% of owners couldn't write a line of code if their life depended on it. that being said i think it is time i put out how easy it is.

Step 2. Create simple register and login script. (can be as few as 10 lines of code)

Step 3. Make staff area. (make a file to process all info if you want to blow up your server, or seperate all functions into several files to stop from crashing server)

Step 4. Make view ads page, use a "while" statement to produce that links are shown, use "iframes" to show the content of the links, Pull data from db(database) and add it together with other values to show stats and total clicks.

Step 6. buy a domain, or get a .info POS domain to show everyone you have no money to pay them since you were to cheap to buy a real domain for 6$.

Step 7. add a bunch of your own ref links in as ads, and pay ppl less than 1 cent per click.

you now should have a simple lil ptc, course thats only if you followed the steps and you didn't steal no code from others and you know how to code yourself.

Later i might post a tutorial with code examples on how to make a ptc with less than 500 lines of code and less than 10 files....still thinking on it.

Before reading your posts i wasn't sure if that was just your ways but after reading this post it confirms it.
Although i will admit and agree that 99% of these site admins wouldn't know how to code but thats where it ends.

If you think its so easy to code and run a ptc from that code then why have you not done it before now. Just because you think you know the basics of coding doesn't mean your talents will produce a great working script. There are lots more things to consider than just creating while and if statements and drawing information from the database that i wont even waste my time in going into detail, i will just touch the edges. There is a lot of security you need to consider to prevent cheating . A script of 500 lines or less would not be suitable nor would it be reliable enough. No if or buts. Its just common sense to anyone who really knows what they are doing and not just some back yard coder.

Good luck in your endeavors in creating the script but i know i wouldn't trust a backyard coder who seems to think he knows everything instead of the more respected/reputable script like cash crusader thats been round for years and has been coded by a professional. AuroraGPT is not the only script available and neither is Cash Crusader. Just too much money and investments are involved. Even if you have the best intentions and your script fails due to your own fault you will be labeled a scammer.

I hate to break your bubble but these are the facts.
« Last Edit: Oct 02, 2008 11:01 AM by puzzles » Logged

Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Oct 02, 2008 09:59 AM

Before reading your posts i wasn't sure if that was just your ways or you were a complete idiot/twysted but after reading this post it confirms it.
Although i will admit and agree that 99% of these site admins wouldn't know how to code but thats where it ends.

If you think its so easy to code and run a ptc from that code then why have you not done it before now. Just because you think you know the basics of coding doesn't mean your talents will produce a great working script. There are lots more things to consider than just creating while and if statements and drawing information from the database that i wont even waste my time in going into detail, i will just touch the edges. There is a lot of security you need to consider to prevent cheating . A script of 500 lines or less would not be suitable nor would it be reliable enough. No if or buts. Its just common sense to anyone who really knows what they are doing and not just some back yard coder.

Good luck in your endeavors in creating the script but i know i wouldn't trust a backyard coder who seems to think he knows everything instead of the more respected/reputable script like cash crusader thats been round for years and has been coded by a professional. AuroraGPT is not the only script available and neither is Cash Crusader. Just too much money and investments are involved. Even if you have the best intentions and your script fails due to your own fault you will be labeled a scammer.

ROTFL you must really think your a big s**t.

now for actuial facts instead of your lame made up crap. i am not a backyard coder. and yes i have made my own script which by the way is doing very well TY! and no i am not going to sit here and tell everyone my trade secrets so you can just keep your mouth shut. you think you know me? well you don't.

why the hell would i tell everyone on this forum how to protect their sites if it isn't going to do me any good? i am not i don't waste my time giving free lessons to script kiddies.

i said it once and i will say it again. GROW THE f*** UP!

insaner

Referrals: 3

View Profile
Reply #5: Oct 02, 2008 10:12 AM

Before reading your posts i wasn't sure if that was just your ways or you were a complete idiot/twysted but after reading this post it confirms it.

ROTFL you must really think your a big s**t.

now for actuial facts instead of your lame made up crap. i am not a backyard coder. and yes i have made my own script which by the way is doing very well TY! and no i am not going to sit here and tell everyone my trade secrets so you can just keep your mouth shut. you think you know me? well you don't.

why the hell would i tell everyone on this forum how to protect their sites if it isn't going to do me any good? i am not i don't waste my time giving free lessons to script kiddies.

i said it once and i will say it again. GROW THE **** UP!

If you DID create a script you wouldn't mind mentioning as it would create more sales but trying to hide it make everyones wonder what BS you are really full off.
To me this is all just talk trying to make yourself look good and in actual fact we all know the truth and the BS your dribbling.
Your replies and sarcasm are an absolute joke like the script you supposidley created.

We did not ask for tips or how to secure sites.
« Last Edit: Oct 02, 2008 03:30 PM by puzzles » Logged

Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Oct 02, 2008 10:20 AM

why should i name my script? not like you will ever get a copy of it. it's not for sale dipshit. it's custom made for someone else. yeah i do have a script that will be sold but only one person on this forum knows about it and that is will. and if i was such a bad coder or such a freaking idiot as you keep trying to portray me as then i wouldn't get as much work as i do get from will and other owners that need actual coders.

not ppl like you that couldn't write 1k lines of legit coding that isn't stolen.

btw i remember sharing some of my coding on this forum and it just so happens it had to do with security.

Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Oct 02, 2008 10:37 AM

why should i name my script? not like you will ever get a copy of it. it's not for sale dipshit. it's custom made for someone else. yeah i do have a script that will be sold but only one person on this forum knows about it and that is will. and if i was such a bad coder or such a freaking idiot as you keep trying to portray me as then i wouldn't get as much work as i do get from will and other owners that need actual coders.

not ppl like you that couldn't write 1k lines of legit coding that isn't stolen.

btw i remember sharing some of my coding on this forum and it just so happens it had to do with security.

HAHAHA Keep dribbling your crap  big grin
It does not bother me because you prove nothing. I know my capabilities and what i can and can't do and my age which you seem to have problems with but i thank you for considering that i am younger than i actually am. Thanks for the compliment  Wink
I don't need to brag to try and make myself look good or put crap on others like you seem to get off doing. You might want to stop doing that cause you can go blind  big grin
As if i would want your script anyway if even there is a so called script.
BTW dreaming is done while your sleeping not posting in forums  big grin
I don't think you are a fool after reading your post, but what's my opinion compared to that of thousands of others? You wouldn't know a clue if it walked up to you, bit you on the a**, and announced 'I AM A CLUE'. Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.