eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 05, 2020 03:23 PM

•ิ.•ัWhat's a Dollar to You? - 1 Year Online - Instant Payments (after 1st manual)
Print
Author Topic: •ิ.•ัWhat's a Dollar to You? - 1 Year Online - Instant Payments (after 1st manual)  (Read 15062 times)
whatsadollartoya

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Sep 23, 2011 01:34 AM

Hey EMS Members, just added an update to our main site What's a Dollar to Ya?, here is the details from blog post. Smiley

Hello dearest members. We are approaching the start to the third month of our launch. Once again, I am still very satisfied with how things are going. The new calculations that we set in for daily minimum, and the number of referrals for each membership, has helped substantially stabilize the earnings. Over the last three weeks, I have been watching the finances very carefully. This includes cash outs, membership upgrades, funds added, and general daily balance sum growth. A great addition was the choice to add PayPal as an option. It took some time to transfer the money and get Mass Pay setup for cash outs, but now that it is working well, this leads me to start trial runs for our original first cash out plan for Standard Memberships.

The minimum cash out for Standard Membership, now starts at $0.30. It is very important to understand that AlertPay's minimum to send money, is $1.00. We added to the TOS one very simple rule for cashing out as a Standard Membership, do not request a cash out under $1.00 for AlertPay or you will be suspended for 3 days without warning. It may sound harsh, but there is not enough time in my days, to constantly refund to balance and send messages to everyone who ends up trying to do the impossible. Blame AlertPay Tongue

Like mentioned, we are happy with the stability of how things are going right now, but I would like to explain why I want to try it at $0.30. Now, there is always method to my madness. As you can see with a Standard Membership, you are guarantee $0.60 through the month of clicking, the idea is to let these members cash out half that guarantee, half way through the month. I'm sure we can all agree that $1.00 should not be looked at as an investment, and the reason for this is to give people a chance to see what we are about. If it isn't working out for them, like they can't manage to get referrals, at least they can get something back instead of having to click for another 40 days as a free member when the standard expires, just to get a measly dollar back, this way you get something back.

I will explain what I mean by "trial runs". Because we are still in launch and giving away free memberships, we want to maintain the stability of our site. To prevent the possibility of this change affecting the stability, I have come up with a very fair way to see how this is going to play out. As it stands, people can cash out, and when I get home from work, and even throughout the day, when I see a payout request I send it. This is how it is going to work for these trials;

When you request a cash out with AlertPay or PayPal with $1.00+, you will be paid in the above mentioned time frame, so during the day that you requested it.

All requests under $1.00 will be paid out weekly on Sundays and only if you have clicked for 7 days in a row, this is how we will "trial run" the $0.30 cash out without us being used, your request will be refunded if you haven't clicked 7 days in a row (only for payments under $1.00).

That pretty much sums up everything, I really hope I don't have to suspend too many people, just simply don't cash out under $1.00 with AlertPay.

Best regards and I wish you all the greatest earnings with a bright future!

K.J
« Last Edit: Sep 23, 2011 04:27 AM by whatsadollartoya » Logged

whatsadollartoya

View Profile WWW
Reply #16: Sep 25, 2011 12:38 PM

Edit, after first set of payouts under $1.00, we are satisfied, and will be processing the payments throughout the day just like other payments.

Cashouts now all availble $0.30 paybal. suspended for 3 days if you cash out with under $1.00 with AP.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: Sep 29, 2011 08:32 PM by whatsadollartoya » Logged

whatsadollartoya

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Sep 29, 2011 08:30 PM

New CAD No investment needed sister being released early october!

benteng

Referrals: 0

Trust is hard to gain than money

View Profile
Reply #18: Oct 04, 2011 05:34 AM

funny, no one offer your  site to me as their exchanger, well i guess i'll join yours now  big grin

as benteng15116

Daily RCB   (BIGCLICKZ-$0.004/click//ADZSURE-$0.003/click//BUXIFY-$0.003/CLICK// I PAY EVERY CLIK) and EACH REQUEST GET BONUS $0.01(RULE APPLY)
To all my exchanger, i'm sorry half of you doeasnt get my clicks yesterday ( oct 12 ), pc i used to clicks error, lucky all my bookmarked been sync to mozilla server so all site still in my browser
whatsadollartoya

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Oct 04, 2011 12:21 PM

funny, no one offer your  site to me as their exchanger, well i guess i'll join yours now  big grin

as benteng15116

It is aloud, you can refer people how ever you'd like with our service, as long as there are no duplicate accounts of course. Smiley

billboard

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Oct 05, 2011 12:37 AM

Seems nice! Wink

whatsadollartoya

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Oct 06, 2011 03:40 PM

Seems nice! Wink

Thank you for the kind comments.

On another note, the CAD Toonie site is up and ready. Finished doing test runs the last week or so. I will be updating the main post with details. Smiley

jatonen

Referrals: 6

Fact: You cannot please everybody

View Profile WWW
Reply #22: Oct 09, 2011 12:38 PM

This will be in the top list soon.

EarnE

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #23: Oct 10, 2011 05:43 PM

Nice site! Congratulations to you!
 dance2
 thumbs up

whatsadollartoya

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Oct 13, 2011 10:06 AM

Nice site! Congratulations to you!
 dance2
 thumbs up

Thanks buddy, will only get better. Smiley

KevinGroup

Referrals: 1

Entrepreneur

View Profile
Reply #25: Oct 14, 2011 10:53 AM

Good luck!!!  Cool
We support yr site

Learn How To Earn $1-$100 Per Day
whatsadollartoya

View Profile WWW
Reply #26: Oct 17, 2011 09:42 PM

Good luck!!!  Cool
We support yr site

Thank you for the support!

I would like to announce a couple changes to our site in the last week.

1. Advertisements & Membership slight changes with a great benefit for everyone.

Premium Members' Daily Minimum has been increased to $0.30 from $0.25 like originally planned. Along with this change, I added in Micro 5 Second ads. I updated the first post for details. These two changes will balance eachother out. You get back an extra $2.50 of your membership back a month from clicking your daily fixed ads, along with opening up a Timer slot for cheap advertising with packs starting at $1.

The cost of these new ads, goes straight to members 100%, example being $5.00 for 50 000 clicks @ $0.0001 a click. Because of the big click package, they will last fairly long, making that $5 here and there available for cash outs earlier than the cost of the ads will be paid out to the members, while at the same time providing the "Flash Advertising" effect of micro ads. They will be there for days, and members will see that site for 5 seconds a day for a few days kinda thing.

2. Security

As it stands, I have had no serious issues with our payment processors, and I plan to keep it this way. One thing we added to the TOS recently, that only applies to Free Members (Members who don't even pay $1 a month, but if you get a membership given to you, this doesn't apply to you), is something small to ensure members are authentic. You are required to make a forum account on our Forum to receive a payment, this is a great extra way of making sure things are run legit.

One other thing, is that we have had China and Viet Nam blocked from Registering on our site from the beginning. This doesn't mean you cannot use our service, you just have to contact me directly for an account to made for you, as mentioned in the FAQ / Register page. It is noticeably obvious to every extent, that sadly these two countries draw a lot of "bots" (as I call them), that just make a massive amount of accounts some without being referred, some with, that really launder the money the real members deserve. It has been seen over and over again and in my opinion is a growing problem and main cause to failing BuxHost sites.

If you happen to be from China or Viet Nam and would like to have an account, you are not blocked from Logging in or Sending a Support Ticket, only from registration. This has been an extremely useful way of running things so far, and the extra measures added will help ensure reduced fraud.

I would like to thank everyone involved thus far, it has been a great journey for me and I don't plan on stepping down, I have everything being managed so far quite well with the PTC aspect, and have already started work on my main project. I have reached 4 personal milestones of mine, and when I reach 1000 Members and $250 payout, that will just be two of many more, if you see the pattern. Along with those, we are approaching being Online & Paying for 3 Months come November 1st, and this is another personal goal, and at the same time, a great time for our site. At this point, we will be eligible to be one of few BuxHost sites in the "New and Pending" section of this wonderful community. After this, just another 3 months away, will be another great stretch, as that is a time to prove the stability. The 6 month mark is a big goal of mine, and a really cold time of the year here in Canada, being in February. Winters are great, because there's not much to do other than play hockey, and you can only play so much hockey. What I am getting at, is I have a lot of free time in the winters, so this is great timing, I have lots of time to dedicate to this project. Another goal is to get on the Stable section, and be investigated by PTC-Investigation, which both become possible at the 6 month mark. So I can assure you a lot will be going on for the next three months, when it comes to promos, contests, and me advertising for growth.

I really mean this when I say this, I wish you all the BEST of cash outs. Referring members is the real way to earn, so don't be shy, ask someone, "What's a Dollar to Ya?" Smiley

Best Regards & Happy Earnings! Feel free to PM me if you need any clarification or have any questions in general.
« Last Edit: Nov 01, 2011 12:49 PM by whatsadollartoya » Logged

jatonen

Referrals: 6

Fact: You cannot please everybody

View Profile WWW
Reply #27: Oct 17, 2011 09:50 PM

Again a very good move....way to go thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

whatsadollartoya

View Profile WWW
Reply #28: Oct 18, 2011 03:48 PM

I did some ClixSense advertising yesterday, and scooped up almost 50 new members from doing so. This is encouraging, as people are starting to show some interest in what is offered. This has pushed us a LOT closer to the 1000th member mark, faster then I had suspected, I was aiming for the end of the month. Because of this sudden faster growth, I would like to announce an extension to the Free Standard Membership upon registering.

As of the 1000th member, Rented Referrals will be changed to $1/Year instead of $0.15/Month like planned. But instead of cutting off the Free Memberships, I have decided for a big step. All new members who join until November 1st, will get a Free 1 Month Standard Membership, even after the 1000th member joins. This is also good news for those who are constantly renting all the new rented referrals I keep bringing to the site through advertising. If you look at our blog, it explains how much you earn from your referrals clicking fixed ads daily, Standard Members earn their Upline double what Free Members do, so enjoy!

On a side note, I would like to talk briefly about PayPal. I decided to remove PayPal as a payment processor because of all the fuss that is going on in the PTC Industry because of them. When I started this business, I didn't have PayPal as an option. I brought the option in around October, and it gave me the option to pay new members their first cash out, at lower than $1. Well after that short month, I have decided to scrap it. Thankfully, I have had no disputes with either processor, and want to keep it that way like mentioned in my other reply. Also, only 1 Person upgraded to Premium using PayPal, so I have already talked to that person and he will be happy receiving funds through AlertPay instead. I decided to solve a problem before it starts, and should have stuck to my original plan of steering clear of PayPal like in August.

That being said, this means I am now looking into Liberty Reserve as an alternative. It may take me a few weeks to sort out getting some money onto my LR account, as they do not have bank transfers. The idea of Liberty Reserve is not a promise, and only a thought, but I am aiming for it because of the low payout option.

Best Regards!

EDIT: Some Free Premium Memberships have already been given out, and some members have chosen to upgrade to Premium as well. The original settings for the timers, had Premium Members only earning their Upline $0.0125 a day, this has been changed to $0.03. Also, for future use as well, V.I.P. Members (Previously called Ultimate), used to only earn their Upline $0.015 a day, this has been changed to $0.15. This was something I hadn't fully thought out before, but after switching things up for Premium Daily Fixed Ads, it helped me think it out more. I also realized that the Show Upline setting was turned off, and turned it on. So now you should be able to see who your Upline is. Along with this, I decided to allow you to see your Rented Referrals. This will give you an idea of how much you can earn a day from them from fixed ads, plus other ads that are up.

EDIT2: We are now accepting and paying with Liberty Reserve. It took less than 24 hours to be approved on xchanger.org, and made my first transfer from AP to LR so these are the beginning stages of the transition from PP to LR. Please read the updated TOS specifically (iv) regarding cashing out with Liberty Reserve. This seems to be a better choice than PayPal, and offers me the ability to drop minimum payout below $1.00 again. While I continue to bring money from the PayPal to my Bank and from my Bank to my AlertPay, I already have more money depositing into the AlertPay account for more approaching payouts due on Wednesday, along with exchanging more into LR when need be.
« Last Edit: Oct 22, 2011 05:21 AM by whatsadollartoya » Logged

whatsadollartoya

View Profile WWW
Reply #29: Oct 27, 2011 03:37 PM

Small update & some information (sorry for bump):

- Cash out for Free Members now $1 - $1 - $1 - $3 - $5 from $1 - $1 - $3 - $5
- As we approach giving out the last Standard Membership on November 1st, and after the last 5 Premium Memberships are given away, we will be transitioning into Instant Payments for Standard/Premium/Ultimate(V.I.P.) approximately 1 month after the last Premium. It will be switched to Instant at the appropriate time, maybe even earlier depending on circumstances.

- After switching from PayPal to Liberty Reserve and dealing with xChanger, I am now satisfied with the use of these two processors. BuxHost is releasing Google Checkout soon, although this is only available to USA & U.K. Merchants (and I am Canadian), I will be talking to a few long-term friends of mine from the States to open up the possibility of accepting Google Checkout for Credit Card Payments. This is due in part to AlertPay's problems with not being able to keep CC up and running. At the time in which we start using Google Checkout, it will be the only processor for accepting Credit Cards, as they do not offer paying out with Google Checkout (one way payment system). This means that even if AlertPay brings the Credit Cards back, I will be disabling it making it only available on Google Checkout.

- PayPal has been added to What's a Toonie to Ya? - Also like mentioned in the first post, you are only able to Add Funds & Upgrade with PayPal. All payments on the Toonie site will be made through AlertPay. Because the Toonie site is on a lesser scale and meant for the members of the main service, it is easy for me to deal with transferring money from PayPal > My Bank > AlertPay. This addition I will be planning out more before larger growth to prevent any future problems. I am still in contact with PayPal about what is and isn't allowed and explaining what we want to use it for. After coming to a set of guidelines, I will re-work the TOS of the Toonie site to fit the guidelines appropriately. What I mean by this, is I plan to set out guidelines to prevent future fraud with the use of PayPal and our service.

- As mentioned in the first post, I want to be more clear about this. The purpose of the sister sites, are not to have a wide range of sites. The main focus is What's a Dollar to Ya? - the sister sites are meant for our members to multiply their earnings after they start to profit on the main site. I do not advertise the CAD & EUR sites to main PTC sites, and focus my advertising money on promoting What's a Dollar to Ya?

- After these 3 months into my project, I have learned a lot more about this business. Although the BuxHost has a bad reputation in the PTC industry because of the amount of people that use it for evil, I have really enjoyed using this script. It offers an authentic referral system (no bots), so every referral is actually a real person, which is the main part of my concept, real people. When I first started purchasing the script and such back in August, I had also bought two other domains, Loonie & Pound, but realizing that there really is no trust in these scripts, I have decided to scrap these two. I may consider them in the future (doubtfully), but I am currently happy with the three aspects I have.

- Lastly, the future of things. Although the business is built around these BuxHost sites, I want to point something out. I am currently paying for hosting and domain for www.whatsadollartoya.com - which is different than the Dollar BuxHost site (ya instead of you). As of right now, I am using this hosting and the template I have, for just a little Legit List and Exchange and other things. I want to make it clear, that this is actually the future Charity Concept that I will be building. I have the concept and everything all worked out, I am just talking to different script owners / coders right now to see which would be the best to get what I want done.

The Charity Site will be an extremely unique Advertising/Marketing site, where members will be able to earn, and advertisers will be able to advertise. While all this is going on, there will be an amazing Charity Concept as part of the site. So please stay tuned... Smiley

Best Regards & Happy Earnings to EVERYONE. And a BIG thank you to everyone that has been involved up to this point, my ideas and the future is nothing without all of you wonderful active people.

« Last Edit: Oct 31, 2011 03:34 PM by whatsadollartoya » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.