eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jan 18, 2020 06:29 PM

Too much spamming and discrediting of member posts.
Print
Author Topic: Too much spamming and discrediting of member posts.  (Read 6606 times)
makingendsmeet

Referrals: 63

IF YOU HAVE TO PAY IN ORDER TO BE PAID - RUN

View Profile
Reply #15: Jul 05, 2009 08:15 PM

as for  Caet   Shocked   I asked him to put  a  ""WHAT"" after it ...

Review the rules about spamming with an icon (emoticon). It really doesn't matter to me if he uses words or pictures. One of my post was edited by him and he specifically added in the post not to spam. He in turn has made several one word or icon post. Where the consistency?

POINT taken,  I did tell caet  to have a word after  his   Shocked...  the word  WHAT  would be appropriate ...

the reason I used the ""heaveness on the shoulders""  seemed to me you received information all at once which was then weighing on your shoulder's ..
not going to get into a word to word here ... was just my observation...

just some friendly advice ,  an admin as eager as yourself  showed up here  Dec 30 /08,  basically doing same thing,  introducing his site,  giving rates,  giving specials ... when the members here gave their opinion, he then changed some things,  then launched the site..  I am NOT SAYING YOU ARE GOING TO DO THIS  .. to make a long story short .... then banned members ...because they made the money faster then the site could support ..

as you can see there is a community here and we are pretty comfortable with each , like a family.. and like any family we stick up for one another ...

So when a " new kid is on the block "  yes we  check things out pretty well and yes we GIVE our opinions and some don't like it...

Also there are  quite a few admins here as well that roam these halls,  NorthOwl, Lego, theRock, Caet, Trixie  and a few more that I don't have at the top of my head ...but I am sure they will introduce them selves to you ... this is where the other admin also made the mistake of bath mouthing some of them and also at PTC talk,  not a smart move ...

In this crazy world of PTC,  there is not the time to take every  admins word at face value... you have to remember ,  almost all of us here have been scammed at one time or another and we are very cautious  when we go into another PTC site and whether or not we choose to invest ....Some admins promise the world and some times we end up getting screwed in the end ....they have been a few master at this ... to name but a few.. Crewbux, TTG,  are the ones that most here remember the  most .... a lot of people lost a lot of money .. so you need to understand where the  standard members are comping from and why it takes a lot for them to invest ...

So in short ,  do what you feel is right for your site ... the ones who have responded to your 1st question.. ""should only premiums be paid|| ,  i think has been answered ...

Good luck..

I hope no more threads like this will be necessary in the future and we can have peace and harmony here at EMS  and yes we do take all complaints seriously and forward them to the appropriate people  and solutions are made hopefully to every ones satisfaction ....

Have a good evening ..

[bad link]
makingendsmeet

View Profile
Reply #16: Jul 05, 2009 08:18 PM

he called me magtrix Shocked , thats not cool , i just said what i thought , really immature from an admin Sad

i think he  hit  the wrong letter ...

[bad link]
FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Jul 05, 2009 08:26 PM

I hope no more threads like this will be necessary in the future and we can have peace and harmony here at EMS  and yes we do take all complaints seriously and forward them to the appropriate people  and solutions are made hopefully to every ones satisfaction ....

Have a good evening ..

Point taken here as well.
Thank you and kind regards.

alirex

Referrals: 6

Apna-Khel.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: Jul 06, 2009 12:59 AM

this seems all baseless ..

let me tell u one thing. Either dont tell others about ur product / website and u will never face problem. and if u like to Publish in market then face the critics. Critics can go in any sense. Most of the time Standards got so much scam that they even raise finger on genuine sites too. This is all Internet world and nothing is going to be wrong if someone said bad or good. Whatever u like u are doing whatever they like they are doing.

Cashout is still in your hand.

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Jul 06, 2009 09:25 AM

this seems all baseless ..

let me tell u one thing. Either dont tell others about ur product / website and u will never face problem. and if u like to Publish in market then face the critics. Critics can go in any sense. Most of the time Standards got so much scam that they even raise finger on genuine sites too. This is all Internet world and nothing is going to be wrong if someone said bad or good. Whatever u like u are doing whatever they like they are doing.

Cashout is still in your hand.

My suggestion to you or anyone for that matter is that you do some homework before you critisize my products, services or integrity.

fjPTC program does not allow cashout for free members. That's my current policy. Besides its not unique to fjPTC

Please realize the following.

- Right now a Lifetime Premium Membershipo is available for $2.00 It will go up, I gaurantee it!

- You can get bonus points for referrals, read the news section where I tell the world. http://www.fjptc.com/index.php?view=news& and if you look carefully at my signature link you can stay updated on fjPTC

- You get points for clicking ads and its not just 1 point like some other sites.

- You get cash for clicking ads and do note the amount is a lot more than many other PTC sites.

- You can convert points to cash

Please do realize all the benefits when comparing fjPTC to any other PTC sites.

fjPTC is in pre-launch operating mode. It will not stay that way forever but I will keep it that way until I am completely satisfied. My choice. Educating serious viewers is part of that challenge. It may seem overwheming at times but I have been doing business online a long time. I'm not a 14 year old. No offense intended to any 14 year olds.

Anyone suggesting I cannot handle an opinion because I don't agree with it,  does not know me very well and is likely missing the big picture.

Admin, I hope this reply is not misconstrued as spamming. If so, I do apologize and if you decide to delete it, its not the end of the world.  Smiley

FJ, President
FJ World Inc
www.fjworld.com

Do a google search and domain search so your criticism is more intelligent. I may not have the most attractive or flashy websites but I'm continuously improving. And yes, I value all feedbacks. Good or bad.

alirex

Apna-Khel.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Jul 06, 2009 11:03 AM

FJ, President
FJ World Inc
www.fjworld.com

Do a google search and domain search so your criticism is more intelligent. I may not have the most attractive or flashy websites but I'm continuously improving. And yes, I value all feedbacks. Good or bad.

You seems very annoying kind of person. You are not reading the points of critics properly , you are only looking for your support which u cant get for free as your programme is paid one.

Writing FJ, President and having age of 52 doesnt mean u are president of any nation of UNO.

i have 10 domain and i can write same with every domain. but this does not give me an Honour and tag of Genuinity.

What if someone paid in your programme and u closed your site ? what they can do ? they will take fly ticket to reach your home for $2 ? no way !  but $2 X 1000 ( members ) = $2000 which u can get easily right ?

what is the proof that u are Genuine and Reliable ? you dont even know proper coding as per your Discussion i saw in Developer Board. How can we trust you ? now tell me ?

This is internet my dear friend u are double of my age i respect your problems and your feeling but getting Upset for critics will not solve the problem but tell members what extra things u have and what other things which u will implement. Make them impress and i am sure $2 is not a big thing for persons who are on PTC from last 2-3 months.

I hope you will understand us. We are none but Standard Members who got scammed so many times that we even forgot how many ..
« Last Edit: Jul 06, 2009 11:05 AM by alirex » Logged

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Jul 06, 2009 03:30 PM

You seems very annoying kind of person. You are not reading the points of critics properly , you are only looking for your support which u cant get for free as your programme is paid one.

Writing FJ, President and having age of 52 doesnt mean u are president of any nation of UNO.

i have 10 domain and i can write same with every domain. but this does not give me an Honour and tag of Genuinity.

What if someone paid in your programme and u closed your site ? what they can do ? they will take fly ticket to reach your home for $2 ? no way !  but $2 X 1000 ( members ) = $2000 which u can get easily right ?

what is the proof that u are Genuine and Reliable ? you dont even know proper coding as per your Discussion i saw in Developer Board. How can we trust you ? now tell me ?

This is internet my dear friend u are double of my age i respect your problems and your feeling but getting Upset for critics will not solve the problem but tell members what extra things u have and what other things which u will implement. Make them impress and i am sure $2 is not a big thing for persons who are on PTC from last 2-3 months.

I hope you will understand us. We are none but Standard Members who got scammed so many times that we even forgot how many ..

alirex,

Read my response to eirei  at http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,17613.0.html

I have heard this many times and I can appreciate your guards are up. My guards are up as well. People getting scammed is not my fault. The more time you spend doing due deligence in investigating programs/owners the happier you will be about getting involved in any internet activity. If you critisize me or my company than expect some retaliation. I don't see how you are in a position to complain about my product/service when you have not used it. I can be a very annoying person and I give you credit for noticing.

There is a big difference between owning domain names and being responsible for an incorporated company. Are you suggesting I am lying and misleading? Show some respect my young Padawan learner.  Shocked

This is ludicrous. Now your here defending all the members that spend $2.00 What is your mission?

what is the proof that u are Genuine and Reliable ?

Do business with me and/or ask someone that has done business with me. Why are you being so critical of me and my company?

you dont even know proper coding as per your Discussion i saw in Developer Board.

Too funny.  Roll Eyes Would this be classified as a personal attack. I obviously know some coding and I work hard in learing new things.

How can we trust you ? now tell me ?

I addressed this question in another response. See the link I included above.
Work with me, use my service for free. Due a proper analysis, don't be too critical, compare what I offer with some other program/owner offerings. Give me a chance and I am sure the trust issue will not be a factor. What else can I say? I'm not going to buy trust if that is what your hoping. I will compensate you for looking at advertisiments on fjPTC. Hopefully you will take advantage of what is advertise by joining or taking up offers from other members. That is the real value. At fjPTC, its not about clicking for pennies. It is my goal to show members advertisements that will provide some valuable opportunities. It will be a slow process but one that will be most beneficial to the membership, especially premium members.  Smiley

I accept your advice. Have you looked at fjBlogs? Have you read all the news section at fjPTC? Have you read all my posts on this forum? It doesn't take long to search and scan ones post. I use it to get a better understanding of the person behind the posts. I don't need you to respect my problems. Besides, its not a problem its a challenge to me. Respect me. Are we not all one big happy family here? So if you view me as the irritating one in the family then leave at that. Don't pick a fight, figuratively speaking of course since you are only half my age.  mrgreen

alirex

Apna-Khel.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #22: Jul 06, 2009 03:45 PM

Okay i am sorry ! it seems wastage of time for me.
« Last Edit: Jul 06, 2009 03:47 PM by alirex » Logged

troy

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #23: Jul 06, 2009 09:22 PM

bumb
Chilly

Referrals: 24

ChillyCash & ChillyRewards Admin

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Jul 06, 2009 10:05 PM

bumb

It was already on op and it's not even your thread. Weirdest bump I've ever seen. (Spam maybe)

[Moderator's Notes: Image Removed. Reason: Not Loading]
makingendsmeet

View Profile
Reply #25: Jul 07, 2009 06:14 AM

bumb

Do not bump another members topic,  this can be misconstrued   as SPAMMING

SPAMMING = BANNING ... XD

1st warning ...

[bad link]
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.