eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jan 29, 2020 10:03 AM

Too much spamming and discrediting of member posts.
Print
Author Topic: Too much spamming and discrediting of member posts.  (Read 6609 times)
FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Jul 05, 2009 02:20 PM

I am finding there are some members that are spamming my post and getting away with it. I am very capable of retaliating but that is not what I understood this forum was about.

If my PTC program does not allow cash out for a free member that is my choice. To me it makes perfect business sense. Just because you do not agree or totally understand what is offered you should not see this as an opportunity to take a jab in an unrelated thread that I started.

I have given everyone the opportunity to post their views about only premium members getting paid. I creates a thread specifically for this discussion.

Then I setup an offer thread in Industry Annoucements and I get spammed because my program doesn't currently allow payments to free member.

Well, Hello! I offer a Lifetime Premium Membership for $2.00 and I still get spammed about not paying a free member. Wow!

I appreciate everyones opinion but why should a member here get slammed just because their program is different.

Chilly

Referrals: 24

ChillyCash & ChillyRewards Admin

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Jul 05, 2009 03:44 PM

Who is harassing you?

Where is that thread located? If it how you run your business they should just go to anther ptc and walk away from yours

[Moderator's Notes: Image Removed. Reason: Not Loading]
Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #2: Jul 05, 2009 03:46 PM

Yes, mods and admins can't see everything. You should use the report button so we will check it.

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Jul 05, 2009 03:59 PM

Yes, mods and admins can't see everything. You should use the report button so we will check it.

I have reported the post.

« Last Edit: Jul 05, 2009 06:31 PM by makingendsmeet » Logged

eirei

Referrals: 1

Shhh...

View Profile
Reply #4: Jul 05, 2009 04:02 PM

well who ever it is its their opinion and you don't have any right to stop people from expressing their opinion, I haven't saw the thread yet but that's what I can say about this issue Tongue

Already paid me $800+
Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #5: Jul 05, 2009 04:04 PM

mmm, FJWorld, you said your site only paid premium members, people have the right to express their opinions about that topic. thomasd24 said PTC = Paid to Click not Pay to Click, that should not be considered spam.

Btw, I replied in the thread.

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
Chilly

Referrals: 24

ChillyCash & ChillyRewards Admin

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Jul 05, 2009 04:14 PM

That is not harassing, now that I found the thread. They did nothing wrong and I would say the same too they did, say to to pay to clicks.

[Moderator's Notes: Image Removed. Reason: Not Loading]
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Jul 05, 2009 04:20 PM

mmm, FJWorld, you said your site only paid premium members, people have the right to express their opinions about that topic. thomasd24 said PTC = Paid to Click not Pay to Click, that should not be considered spam.

Btw, I replied in the thread.

The point is there is a section to voice your opinion. It was in the discusssion section. I don't have any problem with people voicing their opinion.

If you have forum rules for each section than I expect they should be followed. I also appreciate that errors and slip ups can  happen. However, posting thomasd24 said PTC = Paid to Click not Pay to Click in a section that I am trying to communicate with other site owners is not helpful. It clearly looked to me as a negative post and not just an opinion. Your  Shocked icon didn't help either. At least not in that particular thread.   frusty

caetanomiguelp I will signup to your site and review it so we can hopely complete a reciprocal advertising arrangement.

eirei

Shhh...

View Profile
Reply #8: Jul 05, 2009 05:12 PM

opinions are either negative or positive you just have to accept what others think about your business or site that's if you want to deal with customers and for your customers to deal with your site, everyone here in this forum are prospective customers treat them as customers and they'll treat you the same, and we are talking about business here so customer is always right XD

Already paid me $800+
eirei

Shhh...

View Profile
Reply #9: Jul 05, 2009 05:21 PM

finally I saw the thread XD

BTW If you hate it there maybe I can create a thread about pay to get paid sites like the one you have? will you take that as harassment or something? if yes then I'll forget about it XD

Already paid me $800+
makingendsmeet

Referrals: 63

IF YOU HAVE TO PAY IN ORDER TO BE PAID - RUN

View Profile
Reply #10: Jul 05, 2009 06:32 PM

and we are looking into it.. let me  remind...

caet and myself  and Albs and  lego ... we are         volunteers    .....  this is also the weekend ....Only admins have the authority to put the hammer down.. we are here for support, questions ...etc.... behaviour modification  is up  to  NorthOwl and Origin ...we forward  all complaints to them , and when they get "" in "" as it were  they will look at and take the appropriate   action ....

most PTC  and forums  where the admins are involved  have business hours  from  10 am - 6pm  Monday to Friday ....

after looking at the 4 reported posts you did send ... I did not see anything wrong,  maybe you just didn't like their response ...

as thomas said  PTC  "" pay to click ""  is the meaning and for some reason you thought this was out of line... as for  Caet   Shocked   I asked him to put  a  ""WHAT"" after it ...  as you can see we have new smileys  and I for One  would rather    Shocked... then  type the word  "what""...

not sure what offense you saw  in  Jp's...........  and  magtrix  is  PONDERING  why you think standards don't work hard ... most standards work harder then premium members,  to get referrals to get the money to up-grade to premium...

you said you had broad shoulders....from what I read in the post,  I think they are heaving because you didn't like some of the opinions giving here at EMS...  if you do ask for opinions and feedback  ...then you should be big enough to take ...if you can not take it .,.  DO NOT ASK FOR IT ...

[bad link]
eirei

Shhh...

View Profile
Reply #11: Jul 05, 2009 06:53 PM

and we are looking into it.. let me  remind...

caet and myself  and Albs and  lego ... we are         volunteers    .....  this is also the weekend ....Only admins have the authority to put the hammer down.. we are here for support, questions ...etc.... behaviour modification  is up  to  NorthOwl and Origin ...we forward  all complaints to them , and when they get "" in "" as it were  they will look at and take the appropriate   action ....

most PTC  and forums  where the admins are involved  have business hours  from  10 am - 6pm  Monday to Friday ....

after looking at the 4 reported posts you did send ... I did not see anything wrong,  maybe you just didn't like their response ...

as thomas said  PTC  "" pay to click ""  is the meaning and for some reason you thought this was out of line... as for  Caet   Shocked   I asked him to put  a  ""WHAT"" after it ...  as you can see we have new smileys  and I for One  would rather    Shocked... then  type the word  "what""...

not sure what offense you saw  in  Jp's...........  and  magtrix  is  PONDERING  why you think standards don't work hard ... most standards work harder then premium members,  to get referrals to get the money to up-grade to premium...

you said you had broad shoulders....from what I read in the post,  I think they are heaving because you didn't like some of the opinions giving here at EMS...  if you do ask for opinions and feedback  ...then you should be big enough to take ...if you can not take it .,.  DO NOT ASK FOR IT ...
+1 you can shoulder 100x lesser members but can't shoulder two or three opinions kinda weird

Already paid me $800+
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Jul 05, 2009 07:37 PM

Thank you for the reply makingendsmeet

Obviously I did not like the response but as I said it was the posting location that concerned me.

as thomas said  PTC  "" pay to click ""  is the meaning and for some reason you thought this was out of line...

The acronym is not the issue. I felt the intent of the post was inapropriate in the current thread.

as for  Caet   Shocked   I asked him to put  a  ""WHAT"" after it ...

Review the rules about spamming with an icon (emoticon). It really doesn't matter to me if he uses words or pictures. One of my post was edited by him and he specifically added in the post not to spam. He in turn has made several one word or icon post. Where the consistency?

...........  and  magtrix  is  PONDERING  why you think standards don't work hard ... most standards work harder then premium members,  to get referrals to get the money to up-grade to premium...

I'm not going to debate about ... most standards work harder then premium members because it is a pointless statement. How did you measure this? What I do know is I offer $.0025 to a member to click on an ad. It doesn't matter if it is a free member or a premium member. You can get a Lifetime Premium Membership for $2.00 at fjPTC That's pretty close to being free if you ask me. People should also look at the levels of downline that are being compensated. I am well aware that not paying free members is not popular. But again this is all a discussion that needs to be kept within the proper thread. So I understood from reading the forum rules.

This is what I call someone having a case of the cutes. My shoulders are still quite firm and not heaving. Did you just yell at me by using the caps lock or was your fingers shaking when you typed that phrase. I mean you could have slipped and hit the cap locks by mistake.

For me, this is all water under the bridge and a lesson learned. I look forward to some more interesting post.

makingendsmeet, thanks again for enlightening me.

MatrixIS

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: Jul 05, 2009 07:42 PM

he called me magtrix Shocked , thats not cool , i just said what i thought , really immature from an admin Sad

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: Jul 05, 2009 07:46 PM

+1 you can shoulder 100x lesser members but can't shoulder two or three opinions kinda weird

What are you trying to prove?

If you want to debate an issue and I sense you really want to,  then please start a thread and I will gladly share some wisdom. I avoided the last two post  you made in this thread and now that you insist on a response from me  I encourage you to do what you suggested...

BTW If you hate it there maybe I can create a thread about pay to get paid sites like the one you have? will you take that as harassment or something? if yes then I'll forget about it

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.