eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 04, 2022 04:58 pm

How do you setup aurora script to run at localhost?
Print
Author Topic: How do you setup aurora script to run at localhost?  (Read 8705 times)
GPSLite

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #45: Mar 13, 2010 01:10 am

is there any other way to test templates?
I want to learn on coding my designs big grin - Note: I do have Microsoft web 3.0 <--- could I use that to test

Anyone want to walkthrough with me on this?
just read all 3 pages and got pretty lost  XD

Duality

Currently booked with boredom.

View Profile
Reply #46: Mar 13, 2010 05:17 am

Well, if you really just want to work on coding, then you could always do as i did. Just buy blank script and a cheap .info domain. As of right now, Ptc Factory would be your best bet, as they are currently sell the SDR. Which is the latest version of the aurora, and also comes with 3 basic templates, the standard 2 column, 3 column, and the 3 column with borders. It's possible that you could get another version, such as the 403 or mrv3 cheaper, and the templates would work on the 408 if I remember correctly. But with the Sdr, your getting the 3 templates instead of the 1, so it could help seeing the different coding it each one. If you do, just remember before you do anything, to go download the "template/default" folder first. Since you'll be doing trial and error, it would allow you to play at your leaser and if you mess something up, you have backups.

Of course, after you get the script, its pretty easy, since auroras are for the most part simply php/css coding with a little splash of java. And there are ton of teaching sites out there that can show you the coding for specific actions.

Side Note: Atleast in the aurora, the coding is broken up in several different files. So its not like a standard web site. The coding is the same, but it is broken up into several pages. Such as the Templates consist of around 5-6 files each, counting the home file. And if you have any questions, feel free to pm me, and I'll atleast try to answer them. Just mind you, I vow never to memorize the coding, since I spend enough time working on the computer and i don't need codes floating around in my head when I'm actually off.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Mar 13, 2010 05:19 am by Duality » Logged

Traditional based tactics on scammers do not work. Instead of attacking when they pop out of the bushes, do the right thing. Remind them just how petty they really are. A scammer that's attacked comes back, while a scammer that's belittled stays far far away.

Help me help EMS. Send North Owl a pm, suggesting that scammers don't get banned, but get a special neon pink scammer badge!
GPSLite

View Profile
Reply #47: Mar 13, 2010 06:36 am

Thanks, yes I already have MRV4 - Just would like to do some template coding (want to try code my designs)
is it possible to preview the whole script & template design with Microsoft Web 3.0?

I googled but never got a answer lol - not many people ask that question I guess

Duality

Currently booked with boredom.

View Profile
Reply #48: Mar 13, 2010 04:47 pm

Now that i don't know. Since really i just play with the code in the script itself, and have never bothered with any program. It might depend, on exactly what the programs specs are, since the entire aurora script is fairly large.

Traditional based tactics on scammers do not work. Instead of attacking when they pop out of the bushes, do the right thing. Remind them just how petty they really are. A scammer that's attacked comes back, while a scammer that's belittled stays far far away.

Help me help EMS. Send North Owl a pm, suggesting that scammers don't get banned, but get a special neon pink scammer badge!
slam88

I WASTED A GOOD MEMBERSHIP

View Profile
Reply #49: Mar 14, 2010 01:49 am

You can download a free program for developers written by my friend, - Denver 3, local environment with PHP   MySQL     Apache  Perl   PostgreSQL, phpMyAdmin,

Site - http://www.denwer.ru/

Prog-
http://www.denwer.ru/dis/Base/latest?from=site

I HIGH JACKED A THREAD TO SPREAD MY SEXY THREAD HERE ON THE FORUM AND LOST MY MEMBERSHIP - DOH
My PTC Site

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #50: Mar 14, 2010 04:44 am

Can anyone confirm that xampp can be used for aurora site? If so, can you please post how to make settings.

When I tried xampp, it looked like it completely ignored css,html etc  Sad

Thank you for your attendance.

Download Hostpic.Org Firefox & Chrome Extension
Hokage

View Profile
Reply #51: Jul 23, 2010 08:51 pm

I'm using Wamp and getting 500 Internal Server Error?

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, admin@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I'm not trying with DB for now, any help will be appreciated!
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.