eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Nov 28, 2022 08:09 pm

How do you setup aurora script to run at localhost?
Print
Author Topic: How do you setup aurora script to run at localhost?  (Read 8780 times)
MatrixIS

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Jul 06, 2009 09:02 am

How true.

There has to be a way to do this locally. Hopefully someone that is currently doing this will educate us.

I have tried a few things but so far I have been unsuccessful.

if its possible i would like to know how also , could really be useful for ptc admins

AjayP

Referrals: 4

View Profile
Reply #16: Jul 06, 2009 03:22 pm

Here Guys:

1) Download the Nulled Script - Once again these can be dangerous with back doors don't put in your paypal info or anything, and DONT USE THIS TO MAKE A REAL PTC SITE, it will come back to bite you in the ( Tongue). But it is fine for testing DESIGNS. Mod's/Addon's may not function. Don't worry about the backdoors they won't do anything if your just using it to test designs and not run a site Wink.

2) Download XAMPP (I used this) OR WAMP(I hear this is the same as XAMPP so I guess this will work too.) (Yes these will work!)

3)Install the script, and get it connected to the database till the homepage of Aurora shows Up.

4) Log Into the Admin Panel and Test out your template.

Does this help?
MatrixIS

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Jul 06, 2009 03:41 pm

Here Guys:

1) Download the Nulled Script - Once again these can be dangerous with back doors don't put in your paypal info or anything, and DONT USE THIS TO MAKE A REAL PTC SITE, it will come back to bite you in the ( Tongue). But it is fine for testing DESIGNS. Mod's/Addon's may not function. Don't worry about the backdoors they won't do anything if your just using it to test designs and not run a site Wink.

2) Download XAMPP (I used this) OR WAMP(I hear this is the same as XAMPP so I guess this will work too.) (Yes these will work!)

3)Install the script, and get it connected to the database till the homepage of Aurora shows Up.

4) Log Into the Admin Panel and Test out your template.

Does this help?

thanks Smiley will try it again , tried it before but no luck

AjayP

View Profile
Reply #18: Jul 06, 2009 03:41 pm

thanks Smiley will try it again , tried it before but no luck

Let me know if you need help, I've got it to work.
Apollo13

Referrals: 2

Be Cool

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Jul 06, 2009 07:32 pm

thx AjayP, i'll give it a shot as well.

AjayP

View Profile
Reply #20: Jul 06, 2009 07:37 pm

thx AjayP, i'll give it a shot as well.
np Good Luck Smiley
Delusional

Referrals: 6

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Jul 06, 2009 08:54 pm

ll you have to do is export the db from your live install then import into your local db for the site to work...

AjayP

View Profile
Reply #22: Jul 06, 2009 09:22 pm

ll you have to do is export the db from your live install then import into your local db for the site to work...

Wouldn't it inactivate your key? For double use or w/e?
FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #23: Jul 06, 2009 09:38 pm

I did that and I made the change to config.php for the local databse connection and I got the following.

Header:".round($thistime,5).""; } include("./includes/modules.php"); if($dbg == 1) { $mtimetemp = explode(" ",microtime()); $lasttimetemp = $mtimetemp[1] + $mtimetemp[0]; $thistime=$lasttimetemp-$lasttime; $lasttime=$lasttimetemp; $debug.="Modules:".round($thistime,5).""; } if(($LOGGED_IN) && ($settings[footprints] == 1)) { $temp=parse_url($REQUEST_URI); $theurl=$temp[path]."?". iif($view!="","view=$view&"). iif($ac!="","ac=$ac&"). iif($id!="","id=$id&"). iif($user!="","user=$user&"). iif($ref!="","ref=$ref&"). iif($action!="","action=$action&"); if($theurl != "") { $Db1->query("INSERT INTO footprints SET username='$username', dsub='".time()."', url='".$theurl."', uri='".$REQUEST_URI."', title='".$includes[title]."', ip='$vip' "); } } if(is_file("templates/$settings[template]/layout_header.php") == true) include("templates/$settings[template]/layout_header.php"); else include("./includes/layout_header.php"); if($dbg == 1) { $mtimetemp = explode(" ",microtime()); $lasttimetemp = $mtimetemp[1] + $mtimetemp[0]; $thistime=$lasttimetemp-$lasttime; $lasttime=$lasttimetemp; $debug.="Banners:".round($thistime,5).""; } if(($LOGGED_IN == true) && ($thismemberinfo[type]==1)) { $sql=$Db1->query("SELECT * FROM memberships WHERE id='$thismemberinfo[membership]'"); $tempt=$Db1->fetch_array($sql); $thetype=$tempt[title]; } $Db1->sql_close(); include("./templates/$settings[template]/layout.php"); if($dbg == 1) { $mtimetemp = explode(" ",microtime()); $lasttimetemp = $mtimetemp[1] + $mtimetemp[0]; $thistime=$lasttimetemp-$lasttime; $lasttime=$lasttimetemp; $debug.="Template:".round($thistime,5).""; } if($dbg == 1) { $mtime = microtime(); $mtime = explode(" ",$mtime); $mtime = $mtime[1] + $mtime[0]; $endtime = $mtime; $totaltime = ($endtime - $starttime); echo "

".$debug."   
Total Time: ".round($totaltime,5)."

"; flush(); } exit; ?>

Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Jul 07, 2009 01:12 am

Wouldn't it inactivate your key? For double use or w/e?
not for a local site on your local server.

AjayP

View Profile
Reply #25: Jul 07, 2009 01:26 pm

not for a local site on your local server.
Ah OK thanks for clearing that up.
Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #26: Jul 07, 2009 08:41 pm

I did that and I made the change to config.php for the local databse connection and I got the following.

Header:".round($thistime,5).""; } include("./includes/modules.php"); if($dbg == 1) { $mtimetemp = explode(" ",microtime()); $lasttimetemp = $mtimetemp[1] + $mtimetemp[0]; $thistime=$lasttimetemp-$lasttime; $lasttime=$lasttimetemp; $debug.="Modules:".round($thistime,5).""; } if(($LOGGED_IN) && ($settings[footprints] == 1)) { $temp=parse_url($REQUEST_URI); $theurl=$temp[path]."?". iif($view!="","view=$view&"). iif($ac!="","ac=$ac&"). iif($id!="","id=$id&"). iif($user!="","user=$user&"). iif($ref!="","ref=$ref&"). iif($action!="","action=$action&"); if($theurl != "") { $Db1->query("INSERT INTO footprints SET username='$username', dsub='".time()."', url='".$theurl."', uri='".$REQUEST_URI."', title='".$includes[title]."', ip='$vip' "); } } if(is_file("templates/$settings[template]/layout_header.php") == true) include("templates/$settings[template]/layout_header.php"); else include("./includes/layout_header.php"); if($dbg == 1) { $mtimetemp = explode(" ",microtime()); $lasttimetemp = $mtimetemp[1] + $mtimetemp[0]; $thistime=$lasttimetemp-$lasttime; $lasttime=$lasttimetemp; $debug.="Banners:".round($thistime,5).""; } if(($LOGGED_IN == true) && ($thismemberinfo[type]==1)) { $sql=$Db1->query("SELECT * FROM memberships WHERE id='$thismemberinfo[membership]'"); $tempt=$Db1->fetch_array($sql); $thetype=$tempt[title]; } $Db1->sql_close(); include("./templates/$settings[template]/layout.php"); if($dbg == 1) { $mtimetemp = explode(" ",microtime()); $lasttimetemp = $mtimetemp[1] + $mtimetemp[0]; $thistime=$lasttimetemp-$lasttime; $lasttime=$lasttimetemp; $debug.="Template:".round($thistime,5).""; } if($dbg == 1) { $mtime = microtime(); $mtime = explode(" ",$mtime); $mtime = $mtime[1] + $mtime[0]; $endtime = $mtime; $totaltime = ($endtime - $starttime); echo "

".$debug."  
Total Time: ".round($totaltime,5)."

"; flush(); } exit; ?>
you missing something in the coding.

pm me the code

plz use code bbcode

Apollo13

Be Cool

View Profile WWW
Reply #27: Jul 13, 2009 02:04 am

Has anyone been able to setup local hosting with XAMPP? I've installed XAMPP and did the following two things without success:

• First, I tried to import my live database into mySQL, however since my host is host1plus and they dont have myphpAdmin, i was only able to download the database into a gz file, importing that in XAMPP was unsuccessful, giving me an 1005 error. error code: #1005 - Can't create table 'mysql.user' (errno: -1)

Then I tried to install the aurora script locally, by running install.php. I setup a new database in myphpAdmin and did the procedure as if im running at server side, however the script keep saying cannot connect to local host.

Okay, I somehow managed to solve both problems and am able to import my live database. Now the issue I have is that I still can't access my site locally. The script shows the domain is registered under clixage.com, which is my domain, and the host is localhost. But I am not able to get  the main page showing. I've already modified the local config.php file to point to the imported database with correct username and password, but somehow i just can't seem to run it like delusional said it would...... frusty

I suppose if I map the domain to localhost that'll solve the problem? but then that means i won't be able to access my live site while doing works on the local development.....*sigh*

can anyone enlighten me on these issues? thx v.much!  mrgreen
« Last Edit: Jul 13, 2009 05:24 am by Apollo13 » Logged

FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #28: Jul 13, 2009 05:43 am

Has anyone been able to setup local hosting with XAMPP? I've installed XAMPP and did the following two things without success:

• First, I tried to import my live database into mySQL, however since my host is host1plus and they dont have myphpAdmin, i was only able to download the database into a gz file, importing that in XAMPP was unsuccessful, giving me an 1005 error. error code: #1005 - Can't create table 'mysql.user' (errno: -1)

Then I tried to install the aurora script locally, by running install.php. I setup a new database in myphpAdmin and did the procedure as if im running at server side, however the script keep saying cannot connect to local host.

Okay, I somehow managed to solve both problems and am able to import my live database. Now the issue I have is that I still can't access my site locally. The script shows the domain is registered under clixage.com, which is my domain, and the host is localhost. But I am not able to get  the main page showing. I've already modified the local config.php file to point to the imported database with correct username and password, but somehow i just can't seem to run it like delusional said it would...... frusty

I suppose if I map the domain to localhost that'll solve the problem? but then that means i won't be able to access my live site while doing works on the local development.....*sigh*

can anyone enlighten me on these issues? thx v.much!  mrgreen

You seem to be experiencing the same problem I am having.

The post I included above is what I see when my main page loads locally.

I did forward my code to delusional as he requested but I have not received a response.

I asked Illusive-Web and he (Mike) said he is not familiar with Wamp.

I have put this issue on a back burner for now while I work on some other priorities. I will let you know if I am able to resolve this and its good to see I'm not the only one experiencing the pain.  frusty

Apollo13

Be Cool

View Profile WWW
Reply #29: Jul 13, 2009 05:59 am

i did see the same error code at one stage during my trial. In my development environment, which is xampp, all the webfiles need to be under htdoc folder and accessed from browser like "http://localhost/foldername. I remember the code appeared when I accessed the files elsewhere. I hope this might help u.

I'm still trying to work out mapping my domain to localhost, since i figure that's probabaly the only way i get my script to work. Delusional's been really vague on the details, i don't think you can simply extrac ur db to work on your localhost just like that....... frusty

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.