eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Oct 20, 2020 11:40 AM

ToneADay: you will love it! (or maybe you already know)
Print
Author Topic: ToneADay: you will love it! (or maybe you already know)  (Read 623 times)
malesita

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Aug 22, 2011 07:08 AM

And now.... the site that was a hole revelation for me: ToneAday smug. When I heard about it and received an invitation, I really didn't give a dime for it _I thought "another waste of time"...._ Besides I was in my vacations, so I left the matter to my return. Weeks later I began to complete the tasks that site required, nothing special happened... until one day I received a mail announcing I won the prize draw of the week  odd.... I didn't understand nothing but I entered the site, and there it was: the prize in money I won. I couldn't believe it. Well, I made the withdrawal request and I thought that it would take time, maybe a couple of days... but no, in a few minutes I received a mail announcing I had a payment credited in my PayPal account. I REALLY couldn't believe it Shocked. This was so amazing for me that I felt the need to tell the story. And that was not the last surprise, two weeks later I won another prize draw. I REALLY COULDN'T BELIEVED IT  dance2 dance2. This really works. So, here they are, the payment proof of the prizes that made me take this site into consideration Wink:

* Pago ToneADay 27-05-2011.jpg (41.82 KB, 627x671 - viewed 122 times.)

* Pago ToneADay 10-06-2011.jpg (41.02 KB, 627x671 - viewed 112 times.)

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.