eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Nov 24, 2020 05:32 PM

This Is Generatebux...
Print
Author Topic: This Is Generatebux...  (Read 1482 times)
GeneRat3

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Aug 05, 2011 04:28 AM

Hello everyone i was told buxhost sites are meant to be in the suspect forum  laugh

I am the admin of generatebux.com and i guess i can't say my site is suspect for anything  big grin  We have been paying our members instantly, but currently because the demand of payout was more then we expected we ran out of funds in our paypal and alertpay accounts. So we are adding funds but the process to add funds on paypal and alertpay is at least 3-5 business days which is taking long because we promised our members instant pay.  If any of our members are on ems we would like to apologise and we also want to say you will get your money as soon as our transaction clears.

Other than that we are paying our standard members $0.01 cents per ad view.  We also offer cheap advertising clicks and banner exposures.  We also have from time to time special offers but nothing 'BIG' like some of the scam sites offer we offer reasonable specials so that way the site can flourish and we don't go in debt.

Check us out at http://www.generatebux.com

Send a support ticket for free to see if we have anything to offer you...

Thank you
« Last Edit: Aug 13, 2011 05:49 AM by GeneRat3 » Logged

FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Aug 05, 2011 11:29 AM

I think you hit the issue that is of concern to all members when you said....

We have been paying our members instantly, but currently because the demand of payout was more then we expected we ran out of funds in our paypal and alertpay accounts.

You are telling members that you have a cash flow problem. This type of situation can be handled differently so you do not expose yourself to a mob driven by fear.

GeneRat3

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Aug 05, 2011 06:40 PM

I think you hit the issue that is of concern to all members when you said....

We have been paying our members instantly, but currently because the demand of payout was more then we expected we ran out of funds in our paypal and alertpay accounts.

You are telling members that you have a cash flow problem. This type of situation can be handled differently so you do not expose yourself to a mob driven by fear.

laugh I was attacked by a swarm of members.  but we have our anti cheat policy, i know how to handle them.

velvetwings

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #3: Aug 05, 2011 10:34 PM

I don't think empty accounts are a problem as long as you have the money. I personally have thousands, but I keep it all in the bank, transferring $100 into PP and/or AP when I need it. Never more, and I use those accounts for many other things. The reason is simple- if Paypal wakes up and decides they don't like me, or if I somehow get hacked, I don't want to lose too much.

7/24/12: Personal problems, I won't be online much for a few weeks. Email is good.
GeneRat3

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Aug 06, 2011 01:57 AM

I don't think empty accounts are a problem as long as you have the money. I personally have thousands, but I keep it all in the bank, transferring $100 into PP and/or AP when I need it. Never more, and I use those accounts for many other things. The reason is simple- if Paypal wakes up and decides they don't like me, or if I somehow get hacked, I don't want to lose too much.

Wink Couldn't have said it better myself  thumbs up

GeneRat3

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Aug 12, 2011 04:07 AM

Over $1,000 paid   Cool

velvetwings

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #6: Aug 12, 2011 11:10 PM

I think you should change your thread title to the site's name..

7/24/12: Personal problems, I won't be online much for a few weeks. Email is good.
GeneRat3

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Aug 13, 2011 05:05 AM

I think you should change your thread title to the site's name..

I was considering it but i didn't know how to do it.

zorrow

United Kingdom

View Profile
Reply #8: Aug 13, 2011 05:33 AM

I was considering it but i didn't know how to do it.

Click 'Edit' on your main post.

GeneRat3

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Aug 13, 2011 05:50 AM

Click 'Edit' on your main post.

Thanks for the tip senior

GeneRat3

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Aug 14, 2011 07:13 PM

We have reached 4,000 members high5  Slowly slowly we are getting there...

We will keep you updated in this thread.
« Last Edit: Aug 16, 2011 04:40 AM by GeneRat3 » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.