eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jan 27, 2023 06:26 pm

Aurora script ptc
Print
Author Topic: Aurora script ptc  (Read 17578 times)
FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #45: Jul 10, 2009 11:56 am

same email you contacted me at. I normally reply within 24 hrs. - 48 hrs.

Excellent!

You got mail.  mrgreen

Delusional

Referrals: 6

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #46: Jul 11, 2009 12:30 pm

thank you for clearing the air mike.

now for legal purposes i am formally requesting that the user delusional remove his detrimental and damaging post
listed below.

this is the third and final request for this post to be removed or edited before we forward this to the appropriate legal authority.

As it is considerd asassination of character slander of a notable copyrighted product and corporation reputation defacement as stipulated by US,Canadian, and Mexican law.

sorry but this is a freedom of speech board.

oh and btw dimx gfx = Uberlinux (Matt) Authorized through Illusive Web Services

maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #47: Jul 11, 2009 12:38 pm

slander and libel have nothing to do with freedom of speech. So be it then.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
Delusional

Referrals: 6

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #48: Jul 11, 2009 01:09 pm

plz stay on topic thx... this is not your thread, therefore do not hijack it

note: bring it!

Shrugz

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #49: Jul 11, 2009 03:02 pm

Try resellers.
For example... Delusional, Raffay and some others from this forum Smiley

or http://www.illusive-web.com

there not resellers there brokers for me.

Illusive_Web_Services

View Profile
Reply #50: Jul 11, 2009 03:07 pm

Who's Raffay?
Shrugz

View Profile WWW
Reply #51: Jul 11, 2009 03:08 pm

Who's Raffay?
broker of mine i told you about awhile back wibbly.

Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #52: Jul 11, 2009 03:16 pm

search username raffay in this forum, also he owns First5Clicks.com, FFLinx.com, First-Five.org, maybe you can check the licenses that way

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #53: Jul 11, 2009 03:40 pm

broker of mine i told you about awhile back wibbly.

Just so you know, your signature link...

http://trafficsplurge.com

is a broken link.

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #54: Jul 11, 2009 03:46 pm

Who's Raffay?

Mike,

Can you explain something for me.

You own the script, you have resellers and resellers have brokers.

Where do I get the best price and support for your script?

Can I register as a reseller and get better pricing from you directly? That way I can market fjPTC.com as advertising in PTC market as well as a certified reseller for the script I am using.

Jack

Shrugz

View Profile WWW
Reply #55: Jul 12, 2009 01:46 am

Just so you know, your signature link...

http://trafficsplurge.com

is a broken link.

ahhh haaa not broken sold it new owner hasnt fixed it yet.

and to kinda step in for mike being the reseller that delusional sells through....it depends on who you purchase it through few of us obide by the illusive web policys but it really depends on gives you the best service witch in my opinion is pretty much all of us i know alot of the people on the authorized list and everyone i met strives to give everyone the best service and best product they possably can

Illusive_Web_Services

View Profile
Reply #56: Jul 12, 2009 07:11 am

I don't know who has the best price. Price shouldn't be the biggest factor, it's who you get it from. If you don't get it from a legit reseller, your going to have to turn around and re-buy the script installation and possibly a new license.

Reseller license is $1400 , gives you the ability to sell as many copies as you please, you'll receive 9999 key credits to generate licenses for each site you install.
As a reseller you can not sell reseller licenses to anyone, but you can sell the script. A reseller cannot change the version number in the version.txt file. All copyright notices in the files cannot be edited. You will most likely not even see the copyright notices once the delux version is encrypted. All sites must use a unique license key. Only one ptc site on one domain (This rule applied to the original license agreement 5 yrs ago).

Terms of use on Illusive-web Key generator :
Script use
We have had a few people ask if they buy a key if they can re-use the script they have on another site. Yes if your a reseller, No if you are not a reseller. You will have to pay to have a script install or buy a sub reseller plan so you can re-use the script. We charge $120 for 20 script re-uses for the version before the newest release.

Key Re-use
If you are found using a duplicate key on another site your ptc site may get shut down legally. All PTC Sites MUST have a PTC Site Info Module installed on their site to ensure their site is licensed.

That is just 2 of the terms on the terms page.

Also keep in mind that Illusive-web.com is the official and exclusive owner of the Delux 4.0.8 version of AuroraGPT it can only be purchased through Illusive-web.com no other reseller has this besides my programmer, which I have ordered to be encrypted if it is sold through him and I believe if you program the features and script you should be able to sell the script as well if you programmed it, unless stated otherwise.. This consists of the actual ptc script version 4.0.8 , delux features are then added to the script, the new members menu,new click image feature, thumbnail ad sections , pin code feature, Rent referrals and Instant pay are both in the delux and regular versions however, sold separately.
We are actually working on getting the Purchase wizard feature all reprogrammed.

We're heading into our 3rd month of developing all the plugins and fixes for 4.0.8 and 4.0.8 delux. Worked extremely hard this go around to provide the best auroragpt version out there.

I also had the member features at ptcbux fixed seemed like quite a few people were unable to use our member features when we redid the script due to IE6 issues.
Now members can use IE6 browser to surf our member features. Also, the menu is also IE6 compatible.

Also, in the 4.0.8 regular version, if you have it installed, you'll notice a Swap Referral for cash feature. The admin can enable this feature or disable it, I think I programmed it so it requires a new license key if it is installed, otherwise it's included in the script without extra cost, (I'll have to verify that and if so then I need to remove it off my pre order form on IWS) This will allow the member to log-in , view their referrals, and if the referral clicks the minimum required ads, lets say that member's referral logs in, clicks 15 ads which would be the set minimum the admin places (admin can set any number to be the minimum required clicks) and once that referrals clicks the 15 minimum ads, then that referral will have an option to be swapped for lets say $0.25 , that referral becomes unreferred, has no upline and can be repurchased by someone else. I programmed this myself, and got the idea off of EvoWallet, with their claim bonus feature after the referral logs in, and is a member for like 10 days, then the referer can claim the $0.25 bonus, I liked the feature and wanted it for ptc, so I programmed it Smiley however, the referral has to click ads and be active in order to be swapped out and repurchased that way it's not thrown back into the system inactive and someone else buys an inactive referral.

Investment tokens is actually a classic add-on from 2004, I had purchased a site with bugs and issues from a real estate agent, realestaterichesptc.com or something like that, and it allowed the admin to set up a special where a token would be included in the special. The token would expire in 2 mos time, and you would end up with like a 15% profit off the investment. At realestateriches, when Steve owned the site, I spent $10 on a token and he invested that money into realestate and I got $14 back 2 months later. I revamped the add-on, brought it back to life, made it compatible with 4.0.8 script. It also requires a license key and will be encrypted.

This is 1999 and I felt the need to really take AuroraGPT to the next level and bring it up to date, not keep it in 1802. I have a few more plans for AuroraGPT very soon, it may be a little shocking to see where AuroraGPT might go in near future. Smiley
maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #57: Jul 12, 2009 09:52 am

Investment tokens is actually a classic add-on from 2004, I had purchased a site with bugs and issues from a real estate agent, realestaterichesptc.com or something like that, and it allowed the admin to set up a special where a token would be included in the special. The token would expire in 2 mos time, and you would end up with like a 15% profit off the investment. At realestateriches, when Steve owned the site, I spent $10 on a token and he invested that money into realestate and I got $14 back 2 months later. I revamped the add-on, brought it back to life, made it compatible with 4.0.8 script. It also requires a license key and will be encrypted.

question or more like opinion

i dont think this would be wise to use on a site that pays via paypal as it would be making the site a investment program and we all know how shunned they re by paypal couldbe borderline for a account sauspension correct me if im wrong now on a site that doesnt use paypal great addon.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #58: Jul 12, 2009 11:56 am

I don't know who has the best price. Price shouldn't be the biggest factor, it's who you get it from. If you don't get it from a legit reseller, your going to have to turn around and re-buy the script installation and possibly a new license.

Agree. Operating a legally licensed version and exceptional ongoing support are a must in my business.

Also keep in mind that Illusive-web.com is the official and exclusive owner of the Delux 4.0.8 version of AuroraGPT it can only be purchased through Illusive-web.com no other reseller has this besides my programmer, which I have ordered to be encrypted if it is sold through him and I believe if you program the features and script you should be able to sell the script as well if you programmed it, unless stated otherwise.. This consists of the actual ptc script version 4.0.8 , delux features are then added to the script, the new members menu,new click image feature, thumbnail ad sections , pin code feature, Rent referrals and Instant pay are both in the delux and regular versions however, sold separately.
We are actually working on getting the Purchase wizard feature all reprogrammed.

I'm not sure I need the Deluxe 4.0.8 version or the Regular 4.0.8 version. What would be an example of a deciding factor between the two versions? Is it the fact that it is encrypted and thus more secure against hackers?

Once I have the script installed and operating on my site, can I modify the code myself or contract someone to modify the code to meet my business needs? Do modifications and installed add-ons have to be approved by IWS?

Illusive_Web_Services

View Profile
Reply #59: Jul 12, 2009 12:18 pm

I don't plan on using investment tokens due to paypal, it is a nifty feature though.

PTCBux uses Delux version, there's a few sites that are lined up for delux version so you might see it around.

You can modify the code yourself, you can create your own add-ons for the site, you can have someone code features for you as long as their aware of the license and terms of the script rights. If a script is encrypted it can't be edited, unless the feature(s) are programmed by Illusive Web Services and those files for new feature are encrypted as well.

AuroraGPT Delux version was worked off of the 4.0.3 version, and I had quite a few of the latest features moved to the delux version.

It also depends what your wanting on your site, Regular version has new admin control panel where the delux version doesn't . Although it can be added as a free plug-in down the road. Referrals swap to cash feature, that is only available in regular version where it is not available in delux. Instant pay Alertpay payout, and Rent referrals features are available in both Delux and regular, Pin code for changing profile info and withdrawing is only available for Delux. The updated member manager and updated ptsu manager is suppose to be delux but it was mixed in with regular so it will be in both delux and regular versions of the script. Investment tokens is only available for Regular version. Everything that is in regular version, can be converted to be compatible with Delux down the road as our development progresses.

I'll set up a working demo of both regular and delux versions probably in a week or so. My brother just started working for me last month and is looking for a variety of things to do. So I'm going to teach him how to install ptc sites, and that will probably be the best time to do it, most likely next weekend.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2023 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.