eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jan 27, 2023 06:40 pm

Aurora script ptc
Print
Author Topic: Aurora script ptc  (Read 17579 times)
Delusional

Referrals: 6

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #30: Jul 01, 2009 12:36 am

Just go ahead and try to ask for the refund. Best of luck
what chilly said.

maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #31: Jul 09, 2009 03:13 am

you know those are mighty strong accusations delusional but of course your user name says it all you are delusional or suffering delusions .

by the way where are you listed as a authorized reseller of auyrora i am by the way in big bold letters here

http://www.illusive-web.com/index.php?view=getlicensed

Authorized subresellers
Uberlinux (Matt) Authorized through Illusive Web Services
Steve Allen CashCrusador (Authorized through Illusive Web Services)
Mark Sandifur (Authorized through NewonlineVision)
John Parks (Authorized through NewonlineVision)
Joe Miser (Authorized through Illusive Web Services)
Gary Hull (Authorized through Illusive Web Services)
Seamlesswebsolutions.com (Mandy and Winter) (Authorized through Braves11.com (David Johnson))
Designsbywinter.info (Mandy and Winter) (Authorized through Braves11.com (David Johnson))

wheres your name on that list i dont see it maybe you can enlighten us on that one.

as far as selling nulled scripts ill call you out on that one showm e some proof show us all some proof unless you call me posting on a warez site to sell licenses for aurora which i admit doing then as i said i admit of course your small brain doesnt recognize true marketing.

so keep being a hater delusional i actually get a laugh out of it.\
i would say id sue you but for me to do that youd have to be 18 and an adult which we all know your not.

now im not going to argue the stuff with you but show us the proof time to put up or shut up.

seems fuynny you say we sell nulled unlicensed scripts yet we send a valid site key with every script

just ask the guy that paid 19 for his script if he didnt get a license and everything with it.

i guess the few hundred sites we host as well are all unlicensed give me a break.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
Delusional

Referrals: 6

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #32: Jul 09, 2009 02:44 pm

i am a broker for dimx GFX which works directly with gptnetworks....

as for my age, if you knew anything about me you would know i am 28, also i know for a fact that you can not sue me. as you have no real proof of anything....just a bunch of hearsay.

seems you haven't grown up any......

seems i will be talking to you again on yahoo....oh yeah thats rights you don't know who i am on here...maybe you should nask mike or mark or matt even....

maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #33: Jul 09, 2009 04:16 pm

i knbow exactly who you are and u broker thats not a authorized reseller.
we are authorized yet you accuse us of selling nulled and unlicensed scripts

glad to know your 28 then because that does make you liable for your statements and your post is proof because as of last couple years i can sue you for laibility and can supoena the owners of this foru for your profile info.
Think its a bunch of crap well hers just one of many proofs.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Can-You-Be-Sued-For-Posting-in-Forums?&id=2383002

note the following text.

Posting in a forum does not relieve from the threat of liability. For better or worse, you can still be sued for anything from character assassination to invasion of privacy to...well, anything that you can be sued for in the brick and mortar world. Laws in the physical world apply to the virtual world as well.

now i am politely asking you to edit your previous post saying we sell nulled and unlicensed scripts as well as saying we place backdoors in our scruipts as you have not posted any proof of this except your opinion and even though opinions are the right of every given individual.
You do not have the right to post a untrue and damaging statement about a company or a person as it is punishible by law in civil and criminal court of he united states and canada.

i have forwarded this thread to illusive web as well to see if they will post theyre statement.

i know that maderite sells nulled illegal copies of the script, i also know that they are known as scammers and most sites on their servers are prematurely labeled as scam because where they are hosted.

this is a derrogatory and attacking statement and very untrue and as i said above i ask that you edit it and cease and desist from posting such unless you post the proof beside which you cant.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
Illusive_Web_Services

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #34: Jul 09, 2009 04:35 pm

Hello,

I am the owner of the auroragpt script and I do see alot of confusion based on the rights of the script, whats nulled and what is not. I know John from maderitehosting, I have checked and verified his sites quite often and have not found any nulled copies. I have found sites with out site info module installed a few mos ago, which he was prompt on installing on all the sites that he had hosted. Any site I do come across that is missing site info module is in violation and will be considered an unlicensed/illegal site until the site is in proper status such as being licensed properly and has site_info module intact. Site info module is a feature that is displayed on the website that allows me to see what modules are installed

I do apologize FJ_world, I accidentally deleted your email while deleting spam (by the bulk), and saw it being deleted and couldn't catch it in time. Yes we do still provide support for the script.

Illusive Web Services is beginning to be more flexible with reseller rights and privileges. We are working out a plan to allow anyone to sell the script base, and be allowed to register their own keys at Illusive-web.com. This was the whole idea of making the new key generator, so people can freely sell the script and also create their own licenses. But right now , we're sticking with the actual reseller license plans and sub reseller plans until we pull through with the new stipulations to allow everyone to sell and make as many sites as they want, as long as they register their license keys through illusive-web.com .

I won't be searching for illegal resellers anymore once this new stipulation is in place, and I will keep track of all the licensed sites, I will have a feature that will allow you to search for a ptc domain, if that domain is in the list then it was licensed. If the domain is not listed in our database then we can verify the license of that site, if the site info module is not installed on the site it is no doubt considered an illegal site until it has the site info module installed. I have made this statement multiple times publicly.

I hope I have cleared the air and answered alot of doubts in maderitehosting. He is fully dedicated into ptc just as I am, and have worked hard to be one of the top ptc sellers in the industry today.

I hope I covered everything here.

AjayP

View Profile
Reply #35: Jul 09, 2009 04:40 pm

Hello,

I am the owner of the auroragpt script and I do see alot of confusion based on the rights of the script, whats nulled and what is not. I know John from maderitehosting, I have checked and verified his sites quite often and have not found any nulled copies. I have found sites with out site info module installed a few mos ago, which he was prompt on installing on all the sites that he had hosted. Any site I do come across that is missing site info module is in violation and will be considered an unlicensed/illegal site until the site is in proper status such as being licensed properly and has site_info module intact. Site info module is a feature that is displayed on the website that allows me to see what modules are installed

I do apologize FJ_world, I accidentally deleted your email while deleting spam (by the bulk), and saw it being deleted and couldn't catch it in time. Yes we do still provide support for the script.

Illusive Web Services is beginning to be more flexible with reseller rights and privileges. We are working out a plan to allow anyone to sell the script base, and be allowed to register their own keys at Illusive-web.com. This was the whole idea of making the new key generator, so people can freely sell the script and also create their own licenses. But right now , we're sticking with the actual reseller license plans and sub reseller plans until we pull through with the new stipulations to allow everyone to sell and make as many sites as they want, as long as they register their license keys through illusive-web.com .

I won't be searching for illegal resellers anymore once this new stipulation is in place, and I will keep track of all the licensed sites, I will have a feature that will allow you to search for a ptc domain, if that domain is in the list then it was licensed. If the domain is not listed in our database then we can verify the license of that site, if the site info module is not installed on the site it is no doubt considered an illegal site until it has the site info module installed. I have made this statement multiple times publicly.

I hope I have cleared the air and answered alot of doubts in maderitehosting. He is fully dedicated into ptc just as I am, and have worked hard to be one of the top ptc sellers in the industry today.

I hope I covered everything here.

Sorry to get offtopic but your site is down. I just thought Id tell you that seems very important in this community.
maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #36: Jul 09, 2009 04:51 pm

thank you for clearing the air mike.

now for legal purposes i am formally requesting that the user delusional remove his detrimental and damaging post
listed below.

i know that maderite sells nulled illegal copies of the script, i also know that they are known as scammers and most sites on their servers are prematurely labeled as scam because where they are hosted.

this is the third and final request for this post to be removed or edited before we forward this to the appropriate legal authority.

As it is considerd asassination of character slander of a notable copyrighted product and corporation reputation defacement as stipulated by US,Canadian, and Mexican law.

Illusive_Web_Services

View Profile
Reply #37: Jul 09, 2009 05:03 pm

Sorry to get offtopic but your site is down. I just thought Id tell you that seems very important in this community.

It was moved this morning, just got home and noticed i didn't change nameservers.

naveen54

Referrals: 1

www.centoor.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #38: Jul 09, 2009 07:50 pm

Hmm im not here to argue wit anyone..
   I purchased script for all my sites from John aka Lalo(Maderite Scripts).. So im saying that Both Delusional and John are selling Legal Scripts. So Pls Close this topic.

FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #39: Jul 09, 2009 09:22 pm

Well Hello Mike,

That's great news. I have been struggling to get support ever since I got the script from you.

What's the best way to contact you? We need to talk.

Jack

maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #40: Jul 09, 2009 10:29 pm

Hmm im not here to argue wit anyone..
   I purchased script for all my sites from John aka Lalo(Maderite Scripts).. So im saying that Both Delusional and John are selling Legal Scripts. So Pls Close this topic.

bravo another satisfied MadeRite Client +1 to you naveen.

naveen54

www.centoor.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #41: Jul 09, 2009 10:33 pm

Yes and i confirm that now im running Maderite script on www.gptzone.com also..

maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #42: Jul 09, 2009 10:46 pm

naveen get with me tomorrow and ill help u install the delete faild cheat checks del unprocessed orders  and let me know if you want the geo ip country fix.

naveen54

www.centoor.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #43: Jul 10, 2009 12:09 am

naveen get with me tomorrow and ill help u install the delete faild cheat checks del unprocessed orders  and let me know if you want the geo ip country fix.
Ok John. I wil contact u..

Illusive_Web_Services

View Profile
Reply #44: Jul 10, 2009 05:32 am

Well Hello Mike,

That's great news. I have been struggling to get support ever since I got the script from you.

What's the best way to contact you? We need to talk.

Jack

same email you contacted me at. I normally reply within 24 hrs. - 48 hrs.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2023 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.