eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jun 26, 2022 05:45 PM

I will not be posting in this thread anymore.
Print
Author Topic: I will not be posting in this thread anymore.  (Read 30323 times)
FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #45: Jul 13, 2009 08:40 AM

One more here Tongue. Still the same. For me this is not an improvement.

It is an improvement and I have received positive feedback on the change. Six more members have joined in the last 2 hours.

If you miss out on the $2.00 Lifetime Premium Membership do not come crying to me later.

NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #46: Jul 13, 2009 08:40 AM

I do remember and I have spent a lot of time reading some older posts.

TTG ? Are you talking about Take The Globe that is listed in the Downline Builder. If there is an honesty issue with them, why would they be listed in the Downline Builder. Readers who come here expecting to earn money safely will be mislead.

I see Crewbux is also listed in the Downline Builder.

Maybe it would be best if they were not listed in that section at all.

So you expect us to lock or remove every post about a business that changes, or goes offline? Do you realize how much work that would be. Both the sites you mentioned are offline so there is no possibility of people viewing them from EMS anyways.

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #47: Jul 13, 2009 08:58 AM

Fine I'll fix it. You have to pay to get paid to click at fjPTC. [sarcasm]Big difference.[/sarcasm]

Thank You Rock,

It makes a difference to me and the nature of the business that I conduct. Look at it as joining an advertising cooperative. Members pay a fee to access additional compensation and benefits. I have memberships in some organizations where my membership has increased in value. I'm not going to say too much on this now, I have eluded to it in a previous post, some things have to be introduced in proper sequence. fjPTC is in pre-launch for a good reason. I also know some opinion are critical of pre-launch but my research indicates that it is the more appropriate way to get into this market. Especially since my company plans on being around for eternity as my logo says. I am not here for a fast buck or entertain people that just want to click for cash. I want members that want to advertise and compensation is a bonus for working together. Have you looked at the news section on fjPTC? Did you see the announcement related to Loyalty Program?

I am a forward thinker and that in itself generates controversy here. I'm okay with that. Just don't critisize for the wrong reason. That is all I expect from anyone, anywhere, anytime.

The Rock

Referrals: 764

View Profile
Reply #48: Jul 13, 2009 09:09 AM

Thank You Rock,

It makes a difference to me and the nature of the business that I conduct. Look at it as joining an advertising cooperative. Members pay a fee to access additional compensation and benefits. I have memberships in some organizations where my membership has increased in value. I'm not going to say too much on this now, I have eluded to it in a previous post, some things have to be introduced in proper sequence. fjPTC is in pre-launch for a good reason. I also know some opinion are critical of pre-launch but my research indicates that it is the more appropriate way to get into this market. Especially since my company plans on being around for eternity as my logo says. I am not here for a fast buck or entertain people that just want to click for cash. I want members that want to advertise and compensation is a bonus for working together. Have you looked at the news section on fjPTC? Did you see the announcement related to Loyalty Program?

I am a forward thinker and that in itself generates controversy here. I'm okay with that. Just don't critisize for the wrong reason. That is all I expect from anyone, anywhere, anytime.

My comment was supposed to be an insult Tongue

I'm serious, there is no link in this sig.
jpsportugal

Referrals: 7

Coming soon...

View Profile
Reply #49: Jul 13, 2009 09:10 AM

Well, there are people...
eirei

Referrals: 1

Shhh...

View Profile
Reply #50: Jul 13, 2009 09:16 AM

LMAO

Already paid me $800+
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #51: Jul 13, 2009 09:21 AM

I am taking it as an insult and I have reported your post.

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #52: Jul 13, 2009 09:21 AM

I am also reporting your post.

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #53: Jul 13, 2009 09:23 AM

LMAO

...and you as well.

The Rock

View Profile
Reply #54: Jul 13, 2009 09:25 AM

I am taking it as an insult and I have reported your post.

It was a tiny one since the person who said it the "wrong" way had said exactly what I meant already  XD

I know  XD

NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #55: Jul 13, 2009 09:25 AM

Everyone please get along and be nice to each other.

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
The Rock

View Profile
Reply #56: Jul 13, 2009 09:28 AM

We're being nice to each other Smiley
« Last Edit: Jul 13, 2009 09:45 AM by The Rock » Logged

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #57: Jul 13, 2009 09:40 AM

Please review my complaints and give me your response. I do not take these issues lightly.

You have been on the sideline and I trust you are aware of what has been happening in this forum.

When I joined this forum I was under the impression that it would be valuable for people who wanted to be more aware of the numerous programs that scam people. I thought it would help new members to become comfortable about getting into the GPT market but the response I have been seeing in this forum is the furthest from the true value of what I expected.

My expections have obviously been all wrong and now it becomes clearer why the suggestion of having my own PTC forum would be a good thing.

Well, I have no interest in creating a forum for this type of activity.

Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #58: Jul 13, 2009 09:45 AM

Guys leave him alone with the pay to click thing. He wants to run the site like this, let him run it. Maybe he has a tactic for it and we are just making fun of it and saying he won't get any members.
Won't judge now, if it turns a scam and doesn't pay anyone then maybe start complaining.

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
The Rock

View Profile
Reply #59: Jul 13, 2009 09:46 AM

Guys leave him alone with the pay to click thing. He wants to run the site like this, let him run it. Maybe he has a tactic for it and we are just making fun of it and saying he won't get any members.
Won't judge now, if it turns a scam and doesn't pay anyone then maybe start complaining.

Fine, but that last post... nevermind.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.