eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jul 03, 2022 06:19 PM

I will not be posting in this thread anymore.
Print
Author Topic: I will not be posting in this thread anymore.  (Read 30489 times)
Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #30: Jul 13, 2009 06:53 AM

For a second I thought you removed the Pay to Click thing.  Tongue  Roll Eyes

me too Tongue

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #31: Jul 13, 2009 07:49 AM

Never compare yourself, or your site, to anyone. Even if you are telling the truth, and nobody is more honest than you.

It's the wrong thing to do. Most, or all, that have done that failed. Not saying that this is the path you'll also follow, but try to be a little more modest in future.

Didn't explain this on my first post because I had to go to lunch Tongue

Hi Rock,

I started to respond to your post right away but my wife and I decided to do our regular morning walk first.

I appreciate the fact that you elaborated on your previous post.

Althought I understand what you are saying I cannot steer away from who I am. It is not a matter of even if.., honesty is part of me. Give me the opportunity to demonstrate before you paint me with the same paint brush you use for those people who failed you. The right thing to do is to be courteous.

As for being more modest, well its not that I am full of myself but it is not an easy task to respond to some of the comments that have been directed at my site, my program, my opinion, etc. My skin is pretty thick I guess.

I look forward to seeing you join fjPTC and allowing me to demonstrate what I am talking about.

Jack

The Rock

Referrals: 764

View Profile
Reply #32: Jul 13, 2009 07:58 AM

Hi Rock,

I started to respond to your post right away but my wife and I decided to do our regular morning walk first.

I appreciate the fact that you elaborated on your previous post.

Althought I understand what you are saying I cannot steer away from who I am. It is not a matter of even if.., honesty is part of me. Give me the opportunity to demonstrate before you paint me with the same paint brush you use for those people who failed you. The right thing to do is to be courteous.

As for being more modest, well its not that I am full of myself but it is not an easy task to respond to some of the comments that have been directed at my site, my program, my opinion, etc. My skin is pretty thick I guess.

I look forward to seeing you join fjPTC and allowing me to demonstrate what I am talking about.

Jack

If you know how things roll in here, you should realise why me and other people like me are reluctant to join this kind of programs for the next few months (call it whatever you want, I like to call it suspicion - not of you, just programs with this kind of structure).

I'm serious, there is no link in this sig.
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #33: Jul 13, 2009 08:01 AM

In one of the threads,  I believe I had mentioned  about  getting a beer,  and  having a  good read   ,  this is one example  i can give you because the threads are still there....

TTG --  i am honest admin... frusty

Crewbux --  i am honest admin   frusty

just to name a couple

I do remember and I have spent a lot of time reading some older posts.

TTG ? Are you talking about Take The Globe that is listed in the Downline Builder. If there is an honesty issue with them, why would they be listed in the Downline Builder. Readers who come here expecting to earn money safely will be mislead.

I see Crewbux is also listed in the Downline Builder.

Maybe it would be best if they were not listed in that section at all.

The Rock

View Profile
Reply #34: Jul 13, 2009 08:02 AM

I do remember and I have spent a lot of time reading some older posts.

TTG ? Are you talking about Take The Globe that is listed in the Downline Builder. If there is an honesty issue with them, why would they be listed in the Downline Builder. Readers who come here expecting to earn money safely will be mislead.

I see Crewbux is also listed in the Downline Builder.

Maybe it would be best if they were not listed in that section at all.

Funny, both sites have been offline for a few months. Maybe you're looking at old topics?

jpsportugal

Referrals: 7

Coming soon...

View Profile
Reply #35: Jul 13, 2009 08:03 AM

Everyone is free to post what they want in DB. Both sites are now down. So? What's the point of lock every thread?
Also that thread are miles away from the first page. Why would someone "little" smart go to the last pages?
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #36: Jul 13, 2009 08:05 AM

Funny, both sites have been offline for a few months. Maybe you're looking at old topics?

http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,122.0.html

http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,37.0.html

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #37: Jul 13, 2009 08:06 AM

Everyone is free to post what they want in DB. Both sites are now down. So? What's the point of lock every thread?
Also that thread are miles away from the first page. Why would someone "little" smart go to the last pages?

Search feature.

jpsportugal

Coming soon...

View Profile
Reply #38: Jul 13, 2009 08:06 AM

Have you tried clicking TTG and CrewBux links?
jpsportugal

Coming soon...

View Profile
Reply #39: Jul 13, 2009 08:07 AM

me too Tongue

One more here Tongue. Still the same. For me this is not an improvement.
The Rock

View Profile
Reply #40: Jul 13, 2009 08:14 AM

For God's sake, these threads are more than old.

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #41: Jul 13, 2009 08:15 AM

Have you tried clicking TTG and CrewBux links?

okay, I'm not seeing any feedback from you about the fjPTC that I am promoting here.

I can only allow some distraction. I responded to what was suggested and brought the information forward. If you like you could start a discussion on this somewhere else and I will respond there.

You said ...

Everyone is free to post what they want in DB.

This thread is not the downline builder.

As I said, I have no problem entertaining some side track but within reason. I know it is difficult for me as well. So can I get your feedback on the topic being presented here.

jpsportugal

Coming soon...

View Profile
Reply #42: Jul 13, 2009 08:26 AM

I have just continued what we were talking about.
But I won't even discuss your site. The way you manage it it's ridiculous
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #43: Jul 13, 2009 08:37 AM

This is the type of response that  tend to tick people off...

I take it you did not like the  "" valuable feedback ""  so you opened yet another thread ...

You are telling people " if you want to be paid you must be premium "  plain and simple  terms ... a member must pay you (fee, what ever you want to call it)
in order to be paid,  what ever type of membership you want to call it.....  If it is a  FREE MEMBERSHIP  you do not get paid ...

Now, soon I will start merging these topics together,  because they are of the same nature ....or just   out  and out  locking them ...

I take it you did not like the  "" valuable feedback ""  so you opened yet another thread ...

Yes I did and still do like your valuable feedback. I created this thread for a different purpose that was not related to purely "Industry Announcements". I was and I am still seeking feedback on the change I made in regards to paying members.

Edit by Jack Arseneault: July 16, 2009 This thread is now for feedback on changes made to fjPTC since it has been moved.
You are telling people " if you want to be paid you must be premium "  plain and simple  terms ... a member must pay you (fee, what ever you want to call it)
in order to be paid,  what ever type of membership you want to call it.....  If it is a  FREE MEMBERSHIP  you do not get paid ...

I agreee.." if you want to be paid you must be premium "

I have never denied this or suggested otherwise.

You still do not have to pay to click at fjPTC.

So why not make that distinction to those members here that keep saying you have to pay to click at fjPTC

Those statements are lies and misleading.
« Last Edit: Jul 16, 2009 08:27 AM by FJWorld » Logged

The Rock

View Profile
Reply #44: Jul 13, 2009 08:38 AM

Yes I did and still do like your valuable feedback. I created this thread for a different purpose that was not related to purely "Industry Announcements". I was and I am still seeking feedback on the change I made in regards to paying members.

I agreee.." if you want to be paid you must be premium "

I have never denied this or suggested otherwise.

You still do not have to pay to click at fjPTC.

So why not make that distinction to those members here that keep saying you have to pay to click at fjPTC

Those statements are lies and misleading.

Fine I'll fix it. You have to pay to get paid to click at fjPTC. [sarcasm]Big difference.[/sarcasm]

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.