eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! May 28, 2022 10:37 PM

I will not be posting in this thread anymore.
Print
Author Topic: I will not be posting in this thread anymore.  (Read 29800 times)
FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Jul 12, 2009 08:56 PM

... I have implemented a change to fjPTC that should be of great interest to almost everyone.  clap

I have lowered the minimum cashout considerably. Premium members are now able to cashout at $1.25 with no withdrawal fees using either Paypal or AlertPay.  boogie

If you are not a premium member than you should not hesitate to do something about this. Take advantage of the rock bottom pricing on a Lifetime Premium Membership for $2.00  high5

Please give me some feedback about this change and other changes that I will post in this thread. I know that most clickers are not interested in programs that do not allow cashout for free members and I accept this. However, I feel that I am making some positive changes for all members and please understand that I cannot implement everyones ideas. Some things will not fit if fjPTC is suppose to be different than most PTC programs.

So, fire away with your feedback on this change as well as other changes that I will post during the evolution of this New Generation Advertising program.

Jack
« Last Edit: Jul 24, 2009 09:28 PM by FJWorld » Logged

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #16: Jul 12, 2009 09:12 PM

The pre-launch process continues at fjPTC with some significant configuration changes.

One change that should make many members happy is the lowering of the cashout amount. Premium members are now able to cashout at $1.25 with no withdrawal fees using either Paypal or AlertPay.

If you are not a premium member than you should not hesitate and take advantage of the rock bottom pricing on a Lifetime Premium Membership for $2.00

Chilly

Referrals: 24

ChillyCash & ChillyRewards Admin

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Jul 12, 2009 09:19 PM

As a result of feedback from an earlier thread .... 

ems http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,16946.0.html

So, fire away with your feedback and let see if we can create one of the best PTC (Pay-To-Click) program in this industry.

Jack [/color]

As long as it is still a pay to click people will not join. I've seen pay to clicks with payouts less than $1.25 and they are free to cashout ad also ahve masspay, so no fee's.
That is my suggestion

[Moderator's Notes: Image Removed. Reason: Not Loading]
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: Jul 12, 2009 09:33 PM

I appreciate your feedback Chilly.

AjayP

Referrals: 4

View Profile
Reply #19: Jul 12, 2009 11:26 PM

For a second I thought you removed the Pay to Click thing.  Tongue  Roll Eyes

VictorX

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Jul 13, 2009 04:44 AM

hi,
Your site is really nice and seems to be honest, maybe I will join it soon and put the banner on my Top50 list,
but to tell the truth the looong text in the main page can be a little bit unattractive Smiley
sad to say but I think people like pictures much more than long texts Smiley

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Jul 13, 2009 05:19 AM

For a second I thought you removed the Pay to Click thing.  Tongue  Roll Eyes

There is no Pay To Click thing. It is an illusion in your mind and in some others as well, so it appears.

I expected some valuable feedback but this may be out of character for you.

In any case, I will say Thank You for your response. Its all information that I can use.

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #22: Jul 13, 2009 05:29 AM

hi,
Your site is really nice and seems to be honest, maybe I will join it soon and put the banner on my Top50 list,
but to tell the truth the looong text in the main page can be a little bit unattractive Smiley
sad to say but I think people like pictures much more than long texts Smiley

Thank you, I really appreciate your sincere feedback.

You will not find anyone more honest than me. It is a core value and it appears to be in limited supply in this market.  Smiley I am learning from many posts on this forum that some people are more interested in making a buck than getting good value from an advertising site. Anyway, sorry for sidetrack.

I agreee with you on the message on the main page. I feel its a necessary pain that I have to got through to make it perfectly clear what fjPTC is or is not about. Its also part of my pre-launch strategy. The front page will change and the message will be relocated.

Thanks Again,

Jack

The Rock

Referrals: 764

View Profile
Reply #23: Jul 13, 2009 05:37 AM

You will not find anyone more honest than me. It is a core value and it appears to be in limited supply in this market.  Smiley I am learning from many posts on this forum that some people are more interested in making a buck than getting good value from an advertising site. Anyway, sorry for sidetrack.

Now you screwed up bigtime.

I'm serious, there is no link in this sig.
FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Jul 13, 2009 05:52 AM

Now you screwed up bigtime.

Thank you for your feedback.

Instead of the fly-by post, can you add more information to explain your comment. I made an honest statement.

EMS logo says earn money online safely.

I do and I help a lot of people do the same so where is the screw-up?

makingendsmeet

Referrals: 63

IF YOU HAVE TO PAY IN ORDER TO BE PAID - RUN

View Profile
Reply #25: Jul 13, 2009 06:08 AM

You will not find anyone more honest than me..........................

He  is probably referring to this statement  ...

Do you have any idea how many times we have seen this line ,  in statements from New Admins getting their projects off the grown , whether they post it here,  or  Ptc talk or put it on their welcome page at their sites ....

I would be more opt to sign up at a site if the Admin would not use this phrase ...

As soon as they say this,  most people tend to shy away ...

This is my honest response and my gut feeling as well ...

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #26: Jul 13, 2009 06:33 AM

You will not find anyone more honest than me..........................

He  is probably referring to this statement  ...

Do you have any idea how many times we have seen this line ,  in statements from New Admins getting their projects off the grown , whether they post it here,  or  Ptc talk or put it on their welcome page at their sites ....

I would be more opt to sign up at a site if the Admin would not use this phrase ...

As soon as they say this,  most people tend to shy away ...

This is my honest response and my gut feeling as well ...

Hi makingendsmeet,

I know all too well what you are saying. The same can be said when someone says they are sorry.

However, the difference is that I understand that its your action that defines you and not just your words. So I do take all the necessary action to demonstrate my genuine honesty. I don't sense you see me as a dishonest person because I made the statement but I agree with your cautious warning to all readers. I would be interested in hearing from your experience how my conduct here and my message may differ from the other New Admins you refer too. I see myself as a business owner and the admin hat is what I have to wear sometimes, as well as many other hats.

Thanks again for your valuable feedback. I feel that I am learning a great deal from you.

Jack

The Rock

Referrals: 764

View Profile
Reply #27: Jul 13, 2009 06:37 AM

Thank you for your feedback.

Instead of the fly-by post, can you add more information to explain your comment. I made an honest statement.

EMS logo says earn money online safely.

I do and I help a lot of people do the same so where is the screw-up?

Never compare yourself, or your site, to anyone. Even if you are telling the truth, and nobody is more honest than you.

It's the wrong thing to do. Most, or all, that have done that failed. Not saying that this is the path you'll also follow, but try to be a little more modest in future.

Didn't explain this on my first post because I had to go to lunch Tongue

I'm serious, there is no link in this sig.
makingendsmeet

View Profile
Reply #28: Jul 13, 2009 06:45 AM

This is the type of response that  tend to tick people off...

I take it you did not like the  "" valuable feedback ""  so you opened yet another thread ...

You are telling people " if you want to be paid you must be premium "  plain and simple  terms ... a member must pay you (fee, what ever you want to call it)
in order to be paid,  what ever type of membership you want to call it.....  If it is a  FREE MEMBERSHIP  you do not get paid ...

Now, soon I will start merging these topics together,  because they are of the same nature ....or just   out  and out  locking them ...

makingendsmeet

View Profile
Reply #29: Jul 13, 2009 06:50 AM

In one of the threads,  I believe I had mentioned  about  getting a beer,  and  having a  good read   ,  this is one example  i can give you because the threads are still there....

TTG --  i am honest admin... frusty

Crewbux --  i am honest admin   frusty

just to name a couple
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.